KSI Reapers7 Rebounder & mentor

X iWallBang X

Name: KSI Reapers7

Link to Forums Account: 

Award-/-Achievement: Rebounder & mentor 

Reason-/-Evidence: whilse I was a general within hydra Es and reapers was in banshee he moved from banshee to Griffin as griffin was a dead squad he went over there and re built the squad to over 40+ active members 

People who can witness this are following tex Angel as she was division leader and got em 

Mentor:
i claim this amazing person as a mentor he has helped me grow as a officer with knowledge help ideas and a lot more I can truely say he has always gone above and beyond for anyone within Es division I'm truely shocked he hasn't been  nominated  For this sooner so I 100% from my heart would like to thank this person for everything he does for his division 

KSI Reapers 7 was a mentor for me.

This individual has mentored me since i first joined KSI and was able to witness his recruit and it was an amazing experience to show to KSI that his hard work of mentoring myself had paid off. KSI reapers has also rebuilt an entire squad (GRIFFIN) from a dying/dead squad to a fully living and breathing and thriving squad.

I can witness to this as this member has got Griffin turned around to 40+ active members and now that he is the COFO over that squad he is helping to rebuild it again plus he is also working to rebuild Specter and he also help the officers in Succubus to rebuild their squad if you want someone to rebuild a squad KSI reapers 7 is your man 

Witness Rebounder

Where do I start with KSI reapers 7. When Griffin ES was struggling I as Division Leader was having a hard time getting a GEN to stick with that squad. This CPT came to me from Banshee ES and asked me what I was looking for for Griffin ES. I kindly told him someone to get down and dirty with these members and lead them to the greatness that I knew was in that squad. Within the first 2 weeks the squad was fluffed and active. New officers were being trained and new RCTs coming in. That squad went from being in the red of 28 or members to a fat and fun having squad. KSI reapers 7 made this Div Leader very proud and happy of the work he did. He took a dead squad and brought out the very best. He always reached out to upper leadership if and when he ever needed advice or help or to just bounce stuff off of. He will do great things for ES as well as KSI. 

18 hours ago, Scarface 77 said:

For Rebounder the squad must of been at 25 members and grew to 40+ members within a month. Can you verify these numbers are accurate for the nomination ? @KSI TexAngel 7 @KSI GOT EM 7

yes he was sitting at only 19 active members when he transferred over to Griffin as a CPT he worked hard for his squad became a Gen and got it to 48 active members/officers and is now a COFO working hard to help them out again

KSI reapers 7 was a mentor to me since I was a LT and now as a Gen, you will not find a more harding working KSI member, he has made squads come back, helped members become amazing officers and always lends a helping hand. 

Awards

I believe that KSI Reapers 7 deserves the Mentor Achievement due to his outstanding performance and effort he put into Angels squad as a cofo/ acting gen mentoring me as not only a Captain but as a General preparing me for the road ahead.

KSI reapers 7 has helped me through so much since he has become the ES COFO. He has helped me in training me to become the general over Specter. And it is because of these reasons that i find KSI reapers 7 is a great mentor. 

Awards

5 hours ago, Airborne 7 said:

Rebounder: No witness statement has completely stated the number of members increased by, or the time it took for the increase. This award has a 2 part requirement

Mentor: Yes

It took him three weeks to get his squad back from the numbers I said earlier so from 2/6/18 through 2/22/18 If I remember right  I hope this helps