KSI RestinPeace 7

KSI reapers 7

Name: KSI RestinPeace 7

Link to Forums Account: www.ksiforums.org/profile/39060-ksirestinpeace7 

Award-/-Achievement: Novice Recruiter and Pro Recruiter 

Reason-/-Evidence: When it comes to KSI RestinPeace 7 he is one to the best recruiters in our Division and he has recruited over 120 recruits and he is always looking for more members to add to our KSI family. 

As X-Div Leader of the awesome ES I would like to witness this award. KSI RestInPeace7 came in to ES like a breath of greasy air. We put him in a squad that was hurting and just needed a little help to get the ball rolling. This crazy kid went to work and had 10 or so RCTs in the first few days. He drove me batty with the new RCTs friends list of 800 plus on them. He not only RCTed for his squad but he passed RCTs to other squad if he felt they were a better fit for them. So for me this kid is not only a Novice RCTer he’s a freaking PRO RCTer. 

I can witness for this :ahappy:

Way before RestinPeace was even a 7 he was one of my members back in DR, Coming in off of his rejoin app he came into Paragon DR where I can most definitely say he surpassed the required amounts for these awards. I'm proud of you buddy! :ahappy: