KSI GOT EM 7

KSI reapers 7

Name: KSI GOT EM 7

Link to Forums Account: www.ksiforums.org/profile/29773-ksi-got-em-7

Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard

Reason-/-Evidence: When it comes to KSI GOT EM 7 he works hard every day to make KSI a great place, but over the last year it has been very hard on GOT EM due that he has been battling Cancer and he has been in and out of treatments but he has always made sure me made time for the members in ES even when the treatments made him tired and he was sore. Over the last few months it has been even hard for GOT EM due that he was a target from another community and they were calling him and his family members on a daily basics trying to get him to leave KSI and they made threats to him and he still stood strong. No matter what life or KSI has put in front of him he finds a way to over come it and still leads our Division and is always trying to make KSI a great place to be. I truly believe that KSI GOT EM 7 should have the DIE HARD award for everything that he has got through this past year and just a week ago KSI GOT EM 7 just found out that he beat cancer. Through all of this he has not taken an LOA to take a break and that shows a lot and how much love he has for KSI.

I will be dropping my vote to be a witness 

like reapers stated Got em has been through hell and back throughout the last year with members leaving sevens dropping when most people would just say I'm done he stood through it all even whilse he was battling cancer he cared for KSI and his members within his division 

even when we was being attacked by another community and also whilse he  received  threats from them he didn't quit he did everything to make sure his members was safe I can say this guy should more than 100% derisive this award and should have his outstanding service cause anyone else would more likely quit if faced with what he went through 

ge he was always cool headed with everything he had to go through 

I would personally like to thank this amazing guy for everything he does for his division and members within the community 

As I was ES Div Leader KSI GOT EM 7 was my Co-Div and the back bone of ES. GOT EM stood tall through some of the crappiest and toughest stuff. When I needed him or ES needed him he was there. Some days i think if you cut him he would bleed ES. No matter how late at night or how early ES needed him he was there. Even when this crazy ass was sitting in a hospital waiting for treatments he was on mic on his xbox and attending meetings or game nights. He is and will always be DIE HARD KSI for me. He’s an amazing leader and member for the community. 

I believe KSI Got Em 7 deserves this award because the award is pretty much his life. Got em is one of the strongest warfighters I have seen battling a sickness he has been battling for as long as  I can remember in my KSI carrier. he has made time with pretty much every member that ive seen while he keeps fighting. my point is. you cant kill GOT EM or beat him to his knees. but if he were to he would go out with a bang "DIEING HARD"

I have only known KSI GOT EM 7, for about 4 months. In this time, I have seen him through his ups and downs, laughs and cries. He has struggled with cancer for quite awhile. I have talked to him while he was out of town on his treatments and when he hasn't felt well. Even through the throwing up, coughing, and exhaustion, he still managed to host the divisional game nights for ES, he has been present at the meetings, he always found a way to laugh about things even though he was in pain. Everyone has had there battle with darkness, when he was attacked by communities, he wanted to give up. He listened to his heart instead of his mind and he fought back and stuck it out. He also, through it all, handled all of our crap that we were dealing with in our squads and he even handled the annoying criticism from others, myself included, because he wants everyone's opinion.

I can not think of anyone more Die hard then GOT EM this man has been through so much. Since day one of meeting him he has been battling cancer even after getting the verdict that he was still not cancer free he still fought through and came out strong and cancer free dueing that time of treatments hospital visits and surgeries he was at just about every meeting he was a mentor the entire time and always bubbly and excited to talk game and see people even when he was not feeling his best. He even refused LOA's when he had his surgery just because KSI needed him as well as the members to this day he has days where he doesnt feel the greatest but he puts on a smile and runes meetings and deals with issues as well as just games with people. This man is so amamzing and will do anything he can to help KSI putting his own health aside some times. Now that aside he has had many chances to leave and been on the edge many times especially when he was attacked on a personal level by blacklisted communities but he held strong and stuck around. This man is and always will remain Loyal and a Die Hard KSI!

I have only known KSI GOT EM 7 for about 2 months but he has always been there for the members no matter what. I look up to him and hope as I raise through the ranks I can become more like him. He is an amazing and strong person.

Got em referred me into succubus a year and a half ago.  He's has always been supportive and encouraging me to change my gamer tag. I didn't know about his struggles until recently but you would never know it from his attitude.

When I finally changed my gamer tag he made me feel so important during the promotion and excited.

Got em exemplifies the "Open door policy" of leaders in KSI

I honestly don't know how much more I can add to this topic, as the original nomination pretty much said it all. How many others in this community can say that they have fought such a long, hard, painful and personal battle that GOT EM has? Who else can say that through everything that they are going through, mentally, emotionally, and physically, they have stuck by KSI and come out even better than they were in the beginning? How many have had their friends and family personally attacked because of petty grievances? Not many at all. Through all of that, he was KSI's most dedicated member. All he wants to do is make KSI a better place for everyone. And through it all, he still took the time he had and remained a strong and excellent leader, and all of ES thanks him for it. If GOT EM can't get this award, (he literally fits the definition to a T) then I don't think many others would be deserving of it.