Multi Nomination

GreendayFox

Name: KSI ROCKDOGG

Link to forums account: @KSI ROCKDOGG

Award / Achievement: Member Assistance

Evidence: Rock has answered questions for me when I didn't understand how things were ran as being on the welcoming committe for FI before it got revamped.

Name: KSI CH4TTYK4THY  

Link to forums account: @KSI Ch4ttyK4thy

Award / Achievement: Member Assistance  

Evidence: Member has answered many questions for her squad members.

Name: KSI Silence 7

Link to forums account: @KSI Silence 7

Award  /  Achievement: Member Assistance

Evidence: He's my Division Leader he's always answering my questions either about something happening in the division or with headhunters being my manager when I don't know how to handle something.

Member Assistance requires credible witness statements from at least 3 different members so please make sure to get some more witnesses in here.

KSI ROCKDOGG - Member Assistance: 1/3
KSI CH4TTYK4THY - Member Assistance: 0/3
KSI Silence 7 - Member Assistance: 1/3

I will witness for both Rockdogg and Katy for members assistance. On more than one occasion have I seen both of these two go and assist newer members especially find answers to any question they may have had. 

I will drop my vote to witness. For both KSI Silence 7 and KSI Ch4ttyK4thy

KSI Silence 7 has answered many KSI related questions for many the whole time I have been in KSI. One happens to be whether whether a member was allowed to be apart of a different clan on destiny 2 or not. When a member had asked me the question and I went to silence who answered me right away.

KSI Ch4ttyK4thy when I couldn't find something on the forums. Helped me get to the link. And if I missed a meeting helped me catch up on what I missed.

I am witnessing for KSI ROCKDOGG, since my time in KSI he has answered numerous questions of mine pertaining to clan ops.

KSI RockDogg,  KSI Ch4ttyK4thy, KSI silence 7 all 3 have helped me numerous times with questions i have had and have also helped me navigate the forums when I couldn't find something they will always take time out of their day to help others