KSI BadKitty 7

KSI reapers 7

Name: KSI BadKitty 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI BadKitty 7

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: Since she as been the director over ES when every I have a questions she is always there to answer it and always has good advice. 

@KSI GOT EM 7

@KSI Eyonia 7

@KSIRestInPeace7

I can be a witness to this as since she has been our Director she is always there to help us with any issues we have no matter what ready to pull squad tags when I've asked and given us ton of advice like on Promotions she is there anytime we need her if she isn't on xbox we can always get in touch with her on Discord very glad to have her help

I will witness this.

Kitty has always been so knowledgeable when it comes to KSI. Since the very beginning she has always been there for me when I have had doubts or questions. One great example of this would be when I was just getting into my position as general, I could always come to her and she would answer any question without hesitation. Her help is second to none.

My witness: 

Working with Cat for a year and half now,  I can easily say that she is easily one of the most proactive and helpful leaders this community has to offer.  Regardless of the situation type (web ops,  clan ops,  or personal advice)  Cat has never once turned someone away who had questions,  sought more knowledge,  or needed help.  She has proven time and time again how dedicated she is to the members of this community as both her divisions and department staff can attest to.  She absolutely deserves this award on behalf of the countless members that are better of with her help and guidance.  

- El Gambino 

22 hours ago, Scarface 77 said:

Member Assistance -  1/3 

Please remember to be specific in stating how th emember has helped answer general ksi questions 

ok I can not post the issues or questions that she has helped with but if you get me into a party I can explain but I can not post that info in here thanks