• Announcements

• KSI worstplayer

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • impyyy

KSI Divisional Hall of Fame   08/12/2018

We are excited to announce a new addition to KSI's portfolio -- The Divisional Hall of Fame! Members make impressions and differences every day at the divisional level, and thanks to the ingenuity of KSI member KSI Skarzx 77 and the KSI AAP, we have decided to implement an official Divisional Hall of Fame across the community. The process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks, including the nomination periods and the nomination process. Current Members This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate one (1) person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria: Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for. Must be in the division for at least six (6) months. Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year. Must have been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1 through the AAP. Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned. Must have KSI gamertag. Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating. The nomination process will occur within a specially made section similar to KSI's DOTMs, and each division will have its own thread for nominations. Each nomination will earn your division a point for the Divisional Cup for September. When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations. The inductees who are selected will be announced at a KSI-wide Live Stream on the Final Day of Fall Classic in late September and Spring Break in late March. Some tweaks may occur before the nominations open, but here is the template you will be provided to use: --- Information on Nominee: Division:
      Gamertag:
      Link to Profile: Qualifications: Nominee’s Current Rank:
      Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
      Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Awards: Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1?
      Please list other awards this member has received: Testimony: Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? --- Retired/Ex-Divisional Members Retired Members may be able to be inducted throughout the year by applying in the AAP section. They will submit a normal AAP post following the usual award template, and witnesses will be outlined in the form. The same process will be used for Directors/Seniors/Etc. who are still in the community, but not currently within the division they made their ascent in. If the strength of the witnesses is to par, they will be inducted on the spot following an AAP vote. Current Hall of Fame Members Current KSI Hall of Famers will be retroactively inducted into their division's Hall of Fame. Display of Divisional Hall of Famers Divisional Hall of Famers will be displayed for eternity within the Clan Ops Information Center, with blurbs from the testimony provided during the nomination process. Becoming a Divisional Hall of Fame inductee is no minor accomplishment and we will proudly display their gamertags for future generations of KSI members to look at as an example of what a great KSI member is. --- So that's the system, and we will be moving forward with this process. We will review the process periodically to see if there will be new tweaks to make it run more efficiently. The first nomination period will be from August 20 - September 15, with winners announced during Fall Classic. Thank you for your support and happy nominating. - KSI ImPyyy 7
      KSI Chief Executive Officer
Truecifer

So You Think You Can Write: Your KSI Get Together

Topic will be automatically locked at 04:00 AM

26 posts in this topic

SYTYCW-817x320.png

The topic for So You Think You Can Write for August is: Your KSI Get Together.

If you had bottomless funds and could host a KSI get together, what would it be like?

• Where would you host it?
  • How many people would you invite? Who would you invite?
  • Who would you be the most excited to see?
  • What would you spend your time doing? Gaming? Swimming? Having a bonfire?
  • How long would this trip last for?
  • What kind of food would there be?
  • What would your music playlist look like?

Everyone is encouraged to participate, however, only members of KSI are eligible to join. 

This topic will be open until August 27th @ midnight EST.

Keep it PG13!

Awards

If I had a bottomless fund to host a party for all of KSI, let me tell you friends it is going to be the party of the century! 

Our own KSI private island that Impy secretly has 
    Uhhh, Everyone!
    The people KSI!
    I wanna do it all! Hike, Eat Pizza! Game! Swim! Burn things! Shooting Things! Dance Party!
    Nothing crazy like 6 to 8 months..
    All the food....
    I like Food.
    #PandoraThumbPrint

Awards

I would host the get together at my house(it's a mansion). I would invite everyone from the news and history team because they my best friends. I would be most excited to see everyone because they litty. For the first couple of hours we can eat pizza with extra sauce and then play some Xbox. The trip would last for a week and we would have pizza, pizza, some more pizza, and pineapples. Our playlist would be litty clout songs.

Awards

I would host the event at an expo center none in particular but just a place that has a fairly decent sized flat land next to it. On this land I would set up a carnival, but before that I would take a survey asking people what their favorite carnival ride is then depending on how many I'd set up most of the rides. In the expo center itself I would hold multiple gaming tournaments for console and PC making sure I had all the games people wanted to play. As for who I would invite i believe it would have to be all of KSI because all of you have become like my second family. Being a carnival i would have food stands that had a large variety of foods even healthy and gluten free ones for others. I would make the event last 5 days for two reasons. 1. The tournaments might take a while and 2. For those who couldn't make it. At the end of each day there would either a fireworks show, bonfire, flying lantern ceremony, etc... As to which person I'll want to see the most... probably everyone seeing as how I've never seen anyone one of you guys in real life. Music is the rough choice i cant just have every single type of music playing cause not everyone likes the smae thing. But I'll probably just end up doing 5 different types of music on each day. That would be my idea for a good fun get together 

Awards

My KSI get together is gunna be a little different then most as KSI has been like a family to me, I would host the get together in Canada.  (I know nothing special right?) My guest list would be as follows 
    @KSI BadKitty 7
    @KSI Gambit 7
    @KSI God Zeus
    @KSI HarleyQuinn
    @KSI FluffyPup 7
    @impyyy
    @KSI Bushy 7
    @KSI xKamikaze
    @Sir Galahad
    @I am FuzzyMeep™
    and naturally @KSI Igan o7 (does he even need an invite?)
    I would be excited to see each and everyone of these people since they have all done something to impact my life but if I had to choose I would say Igan. The trip would be a week long enough time to be able to ride a moose, drink maple syrup, play some kick ass video games and lastly and the whole reason this is coming together to be at my wedding! I would have an all you can eat buffet with a wide selection of tacos, seafood, steaks, and I suppose I will put some veggies in there.... the play list hasn't been created yet due to the fact I haven't actually been able to sit down and plan the whole thing out yet with my fiancé... 

Awards

• Where would you host it? The Beach
  • How many people would you invite? Who would you invite? Maybe a hundred, definitely Havoc, King, Gary, Nebby, Kam, Bane, Shock, 
  • Who would you be the most excited to see? Everyone I Invited
  • What would you spend your time doing? Gaming? Swimming? Having a bonfire? Swimming, ATV Riding, Fishing Playing some washers
  • How long would this trip last for? 1day
  • What kind of food would there be? BBQ, Cajun Style, Mexican, Definitely lots of Desserts
  • What would your music playlist look like? Spotify playlist of everyone’s favorites

Awards

• Where would you host it? Italy
  • How many people would you invite? Who would you invite? Just a few close friends! Me, KSI FadeZ 7, KSI Havoc 7(And Andrew) , Minion. 
  • Who would you be the most excited to see?Everyone! 
  • What would you spend your time doing? Gaming? Swimming? Having a bonfire?Drink wine and eat the most delicious Italian food. Go to Venice and tour the Canals. Go to Rome and see the Coliseum. Laugh. See the sunset in Tuscany. 
  • How long would this trip last for? 2 weeks 
  • What kind of food would there be? Authentic Italian cuisine. Fresh pasta, lost of cheese. Patisserie. 
  • What would your music playlist look like?Probably Metal but, I am versatile whatever everyone truthfully enjoys. 
  • My favorite thing about this idea is removal from our environments. Experiencing something for the first time with awesome people. A lot like Xbox only with a much prettier view. 

Awards

I would host a KSI get together some where in the middle of everyone. Probably helping funding everyone's travel .  since it would be a KSI get together I would invite everyone in KSI. I would be excited to see and be able to meet all of the members. We would probably have a bonfire and camp out eat some awesome food probably do a lot of BBQing.it would be a couple day adventure. We would have chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, marsh mellows, Smores , potato salad, chips baked beans, and anything else you could think of that would go along great with BBQing. The music playlist would be a mix of all types of music to accomadate what everyone likes. My favorite thing about this would to bring us all together more.

Awards

First of this isn't gonna be a "get together", it gonna be the world best vacation with the peeps of KSI. We are KSI, we don't do nothing small up in here , we go vig or go home. For the best party, we gotta have the best of everything.

We gonna be on our own private island. This isnt bo regular old pricate island, we gonna have gaming setups, food, pools, yes more than one, and even more. 

With the best place we gotta have the best people to invite like ALL OF KSI, except @KSI ShadowFoxx, jk she invited too. Its gonna be lit, we also gonna have some special guess called the 7 STAFFFFF. 

Ill be most excited to see the famous KSI comunity because we the best. Of course no to mention ill be doing everything expecially the all you can play gaming room.

Now don't get to excited , there is an all you can eat buffet with every food, you know for that diversity of this amazing community. The party has to end soon tho, so it will last 3 weeks.

Last, but bot least, we gonna have a pick your own playlist, to get allow everyone to listen to their favorite songs to enjoy. This party will be the bomb.

Warning: As amazing as this sounds , it is all a "what if". If you started getting excited consult your doctor because its gonna hurt when I tell you its bot real. This paper may lead to drouling, sweating, hungry, excitement, and even heartattack. Read at your own risk even tho this is at the bottom. Thank you.

BTW, If you make it this far you probably dont like me because i let your hopes down. To fix this just add me at gt: KSI Shadowz, i can do it again or even have fun on many games . i won't bite, Please upvote this on your way out thank you

Simply all ksi members on a huge ocean liner for two weeks all food, drink, flights and ship paid for, for all members ( and family) one huge party in the middle of the ocean 

Awards

Where would you host it? Hawaii or the Bahamas

How many people would you invite? Who would you invite? I would invite obviously my Division , my man Sweet Tea (KSI Trendies 7) , KSI Ronin 77 , KSI Gary 7 , KSI Scotland 7 , Riiot 7 and a few others. 

Who would you be the most excited to see? Everyone 

What would you spend your time doing? Gaming? Swimming? Having a bonfire? Gaming Tournaments, Swimming , Bon Fires basically the works. PARTAAAYYYYYYY!

How long would this trip last for? it will be for 1 week. (*Ideally would be dope to have spirit week during it so everything is live!!!*)

What kind of food would there be? BBQ, Pizza & Wings, and just everyone's favorites. 

What would your music playlist look like? Little bit of Rap , R&B, Rock & Country 

Awards

• Where would you host it? Where we have the Renaissance Festival at each year. Its a big wooded area with tons of space and old makeshift shops and a huge bar.
  • How many people would you invite? Who would you invite? Anyone above the age of 18 would be welcome. 
  • Who would you be the most excited to see? I mean seeing a bunch of KSI would be exciting enough but my buddys Akame, mayor, kazeshini, december, hatter, veritas and a few others would be fun to drink with. And throwing hands with cherry also lol. 
  • What would you spend your time doing? Gaming? Swimming? Having a bonfire? Goin to the field for some football for sure, gaming no bcuz we do that enough. A huge tug of war div vs div, Cornhole, horseshoes and a huge bonfire with some beer and ribs.
  • How long would this trip last for? 5-10 days
  • What kind of food would there be? I would have a buffet for every type of food, from burgers to calamari. Worldwide buffet.
  • What would your music playlist look like? I would ask everyone attending to give me a few of their fav songs and make a playlist. But Metal will def be in the mix

Awards

• Where would you host it? I
  • in the mountains! 
  • How many people would you invite?
  • 10-15 max 
  • Who would you invite?
  • they know who they are 
  • @KSI Hatter 7 @December 77
  • What would you spend your time
  • doing? Gaming? Swimming? Having a bonfire?
  • hicking and letting hat cook 
  • 1 week 
  • chicken, ribs, steak, brisket 
  • Green Day 

I would take people from ksi to  Paris and buy pizza and we will explore and lots of stuff will happen the end. 

Edited by Crispea

Awards

• Where would you host it? Tim Hortons! Just because most of our coffee loving Amarican members haven't heard of it lol
  • How many people would you invite? Who would you invite? Pretty much all of WD! But for specifics we have @ KSIxGAMBlT @KSI BadKitty 7 @KSI Ronin 77 @KSI Killua @KSI UNB0RN 7 @MyteriiSathanas @KSI Vindicator @KSI Hypes@KSI Tiger @KSI Cherry 7 @Kalakoi @KSI xHAWKx 7
  • Who would you be the most excited to see? Gambit, Cherry and Tiger for sure
  • What would you spend your time doing? Gaming? Swimming? Having a bonfire? Start off with coffee and poutine than party at my place lol 
  • How long would this trip last for? 24 hours
  • What kind of food would there be? Poutine and pizza 
  • What would your music playlist look like? Mostly country

Awards

• Where would you host it? Roger's Center Toronto 
  • How many people would you invite? Who would you invite? All the A-Lists (Ex. Skarz, and so on) and their's friends
  • Who would you be the most excited to see? Everyone. We're all just people behind a screen
  • What would you spend your time doing? Gaming? Swimming? Having a bonfire? EDM Concert, Lollapalooza 
  • How long would this trip last for? 1-3 days, 1 Week tops
  • What kind of food would there be? All You Can Eat
  • What would your music playlist look like? 50% Japanese Songs, 30% EDM, 20% Rap (Which I absolutely despise). The Last song would be "Gone Gone Gone" by Philips Philips.

Awards

MY KSI GET TOGETHER

With unlimited funds available the KSI GLOBAL get together I would organize will be...……………………….

(please add your idea in the correct forums section in the appropriate format or your idea will not be considered)

JOKING HAHAHA

The get together, event or gathering whatever you wish to call it will be held in LAS VEGAS at the MGM Grand (which will be all hired out for KSI) and I would invite every current member of the KSI community, and each member will get their own private transport to travel from their home to the hotel. Each person when checking in will be handed a gift bag full of KSI Merchandise and xbox goodies

I would be most excited to see every member of the KSI global community who attends because each one of them has there own unique story to tell about the journey the have travelled in KSI and of course the event would have to come to end at some point as we have real life stuff to do lol so it would only be for two weeks so everyone in the community gets the chance meet shake hands and have a good old chin wag

I would do a little gaming, a little swimming but most of all I would be enjoying the time spent with the members of the community building friendships that last a lifetime.

the FOOD oh the FOOD would all obviously be free so each members taste in food can be catered for weather it be pop tarts, pizza, or even sushi

the culmination of this epic event will be a concert filled with artists as chosen by the community so we can rock out, chill out and rap our way to the end of the get together and say our goodbyes to new friends and old  ( AND DONT FORGET THE CONCERT WILL BE STREAMED ON KSI LIVE )

SO UNTIL THE NEXT TIME 

HAVE FUN BE SAFE (and don't forget to check out the forums for all the info about what went on at the event)

Awards

If you had bottomless funds and could host a KSI get together, what would it be like?

As an avid person to have get-togethers, this would be a stellar time among our KSI family! 

Members and their immediate family will be flying into the United States, (make sure you have your passports ready!), to Michigan's glorious and relaxing Western Coastline. Here, they will find beautiful sandy beaches, crystal clear waterlines, and enough fun to outlast the World's carnival. Upon arrival, everyone will be checking into the booked hotel rooms dedicated for this week long adventure. In each room, a welcome gift bag, consisting of KSI Guest merchandise (T-shirts sporting KSI, your div, and squad), bracelets, and some rockin socks), will be waiting on the table. 

Since this is family orientated, there will be a week long fair, gaming area, and awesome childcare to keep our little members in the making satisfied while others are taking part in water activities, and just hanging out. There will be nightly concerts for ALL ages, followed by the best fireworks the would even rival Disney! Getting hungry? Don't worry. Food will be catered, family style, for every meal. No need to worry about cooking on your vacation, unless you really want to. If that's the case, then the hotel kitchen is open for concoctions to be made!

In the end, we would just hope that everyone would have a great time, and forget about the worries of our daily lives for just a minute. Memories made would be extraordinary, and friendships would be cultivated to last a lifetime! Yeah, this sounds like a great time to me, how about you?

Awards

• It would be on a cruise ship with only ksi on board
    • Everyone from ksi would be invited, this way I could get to know those outside my squad/division
    • KSI Sumbch89 & KSI Squeek 7
    • There would be a room set up for board games so we could play analogue games face to face
    • 7 days - cant go without xbox too long...
    • What ever anyone likes
    • There would be separate rooms for each kind of music the people want. This is because I know there are people who really like music I can't stand and probably I like music other people can't stand, so that solves that problem! There would also be a rock band room and a KSI band room so we could get the best musicians in KSI and create our own band.

Awards

December's Aspen Getaway

Where would you host it? Aspen, Colorado. Hands-freaking-down. I mean, bottomless funds yeah. I'd buy a huge luxury cabin with room enough for 200ish people.

20150611211415062637000000-o.jpg?2015-06

How many people would you invite? Who would you invite? Max capacity yo. Bottomless funds, I'd probably rent out some hotels as well. The more the merrier. Why would you only want a "couple close friends" when you have UNLIMITED MONEY??? I'd get my whole division up in there.

Who would you be the most excited to see? @KSI ShadowFoxx because I mock her and I think she hates me for it. Honestly though, I'd be stoked to see everyone. 

What would you spend your time doing? Gaming? Swimming? Having a bonfire? Ha. No. Nothing quite that lame. We'd go over to Snowmass and tear up the powder ALLLLL DANG DAYYYY. Skiing, boarding, sledding. All of it. Then we'd do the whole bonfire and food thing. Probably more than one fire. Definitely beer and cheesy fries as well.

snowmassb_1406x574.jpg

How long would this trip last for? It's MY luxury cabin. There's no checkout time. (Obviously I'd have to go kick people out EVENTUALLY. But hey. Unlimited funds. I could pay people to leave. And then come back again. Circle of life. Woo-hoo.)

What kind of food would there be? We'd have an UNLIMITED buffet. Catered by State 38 and Element 47. Check em out!

What would your music playlist look like? Probably 80's & 90's classic rock, ballads, throwbacks. Who wants that new crap, ya know? 

Aspen_night_view.JPG

Awards

• Super Paradise Beach, Mykonos Island, Greece
  • I would invite every willing person from this community
  • My good friends Odinn, Hatter, December, Avenger, Roar
  • Anything and everything! It is a giant party destination. We would let loose and just have a good time. 
  • At least 3 weeks!! It would be awesome for sure, but at some point I would like to return home and just relax.
  • I guess whatever foods are native to Greece but probably a lot of stuff we are used to. 
  • A lot of 80s, 90s, and early 00s party jams. 

Awards

Let's get things straight, I'm a party professional. It would definitely be hosted in sin city, Las Vegas. I would rent out all of Caesars Palace, load her full of booze and BBQ, have various live performances to boost maximum ferocity and adrenaline (with no drug enhancement), and invite everyone to party until their hair fell out. Who said the party has to end, bottomless funds = endless party. I would look forward to seeing my friends the captain, Jose and Jack of course. So who's ready for this Rager? Check and mate!

my KSI get together I would host it at a football arena there will be hamburgers hot dogs baked beans Pinto beans Pizza ice cream and pretty much what anybody wanted to bring the music that would be played is what everybody brought and wanted to hear it's up to the guests in the back by the parking lot after dark we will get a bonfire going with some s'mores and everybody would sit around the campfire tell stories sing songs and who would I invite I would invite everybody from LS but beyond that I would invite everybody from every division anybody that wanted to show up as more than welcome who would I be most excited to see I would be most excited to see everybody that was there everybody that came and I would also be most excited to see everybody having a good time and having the best experience possible and meeting new faces another activity that we would do is play a little football while we're there and how long the trip would last for would be probably a week

Awards

Id I had bottomless funds for a KSI event

• I'd definitely host it at a theme/water park and campground it'dbe a grand ol time
  • How many people would you invite?
  • I would envoy everyone. Why leave people out 
  • Who would you invite?
  • What the heezy did I just say?! Everyone is invited!!! No member left behind
  • Oh Man I honestly can't answer this one. There's a lot of people I've built a strong bond with here. 
  • All we do is game. Maybe towards the end of the night but during the day is time to have fun and sunburnt 
  • Just week. People got jobs
  • TACO BELL
  • What would your music playlist look like? I listen to everything but jazz n gospel. So big selection

Awards

•       Japan 
  • How many people would you invite? Who would you invite?i would invite many people’s to my event,
  •      I would invite most of all KSI to this event 
  •       Momma hatter :) 
  •        We all would spend most of our days trying to conquer the hot ramen in the world challenge 
  •        It would be a month long trip 
  •         NOODLES!
  •         Heavy metal to get the mood set for the team
  •  

Awards