What is your favorite decade if music

VENM VII

• Chief Operating Officer

40's Jazz, 50's Blues, 60's Blues, 70's Rock, 80's Rock, 90's Nu-Metal, And too much pop so far in the naughties. . . not a fan

• December locked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/30/2018 at 11:45 PM, KSI Greenday 7 said:

i cant really pick one but i love the 30s 50s 80-90s those are my favorite to listen to 

The 30's what the.... I don't I have even heard anything from the 30's th lol

The best decade is hands down the 80's

Awards

On 2/22/2019 at 4:12 AM, KSI xMinion said:

Definitely the 80’s! was brought up on them! back in the day when music was on cassette tapes 

Yup I agree 100 percent

Awards

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love the sound of music from the 50's and early 60s, right at the brink of rock and roll. 70s started punk rock, so they must receive their due credit. 80s music of most genres are fun, especially to sing with friends at the top of your lungs. The 90s had that whole melancholy thing going for it and the BEST female singer song writers like Tori Amos:17_heart_eyes:. Don't forget the great R&B that came from. The late 90s and the early 00s. 

If held by gunpoint I would have to say 90s. Jam bands, female singer songwriters, R&B, Alternative, and more. Just so many great styles came from a time where everyone was trying to get over the "rock lobster" lifestyle.

• 1 month later...

Thats a really tough one, but Id have to say 90s alt. nostalgia and talent make for a potent mixture.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not so much a decade but an era. Late 18th century classical music. I also like punk rock of the 2000s, notables like green day, Linkin park, My Chemical Romance, way too many to name.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...