Suggestions for Head Hunters

KSI EnoughFlunkey734

I belive there are more games than just Destiny 2 that should have a Head Hunters Group. Please leave below suggestions of games you would like to see be available in Head Hunters.

KSIEnoughFlunky

Awards

Headhunters is rotating games every season last season was COD WW2 this season its Destiny 2 I imagine due to popularity it might be Rainbow 6 Seige next season! Just be patient if you are waiting for another game type ^^

there needs to be less time from announcement of HeadHunters and the start of matches. peoples schedules change and someone might be free at teh anouncement of HeadHunters season by when it has started recently(months later) people cant participate due to new schedules. ALSO THINK ABOUT WEST COAST PLAYERS. 8pm EST is only 5pm PST and people who work wont be on by then. Games closer to 9pm EST or 10pm EST allow for more people to be online

• 2 months later...

Tbh, if there wqs a team v team overwatch headhunter or 3v3 ect. Would be nice.

But, one's Justice just came out, and we could do a tournament style contest for those who also have that.

• 3 months later...
  • Chief Operating Officer

I have a suggestion on day changes for headhunters. Tuesday works for sure it's the Friday that doesnt work because I feel that majority of the divisions have their meetings on fridays now I could be wrong but if the Friday game days were changed then we can have the members that are on the team attend the meetings. Like if head hunters was on Monday an Tuesday or even Sunday an Tuesday I feel it'd work much better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...