WD FC 2018 Div HoF Nomination Thread

KSI RiiOT 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

Information on Nominee:

Division: Wicked Destruction
Gamertag: KSI Zelus
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34267-bio-zhi/

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Sergeant
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Head Hunter
All Star
Head Hunter Winner
Praise Be Thy Cat
Weekend Warfare Winner
Spirit Week 2018
Weekend Warfare Champion

Testimony:

KSI Zelus (or Bio Zhi) has been in KSI for over two and a half years. In that time he has made a name for himself throughout the community due to his excellence in the various games that he plays. He was the top player of our WWII Head Hunters team, earning himself a spot on one of the All-Star teams for the season, as well as the Team Captain for our Destiny 2 Head Hunters team which he fulfilled the duties of with great energy and enthusiasm. Not only that, he also finds the time to represent WD in at least one event during each of the major KSI events throughout the year, oftentimes earning WD a spot in the top 3. KSI Zelus is also very amicable, treating everyone with respect as long as they show him as much. Whenever he's on Xbox, he's always in parties talking and playing  with other members. He also does his best to help answer questions or find someone who can answer questions for other members whenever necessary. KSI Zelus goes out of his way to promote events going on throughout the division and community, letting other members know about the events and how to sign up or participate in them. All-in-all, KSI Zelus is a staple member of WD and his reputation precedes him throughout KSI. This is why I believe KSI Zelus should be inducted into WD's Divisional Hall of Fame.

Division - wicked destruction

Gamertag - KSI T1GER

qualifications 

Has this member been in this division for  6 months ? Yes

Has this member been in KSI for 1 year ? Yes

Testimony -

KSI T1GER has been an amazing person to not only me but to many others , always offeeing help , guidance , and encouragement. 

She participates in every major event and encourages other to join or to watch.

She has taken on impossible situations and turned them into good ones.

But most of all , t1ger puts %110 into anything and everthing she does and through that , she makes everyone around her stronger through seeing her do so , shes super friendly , couragous , inspiring , loveable , shes my role model and my mentor.

( love ya t1ger )

Division - wicked destruction

Gamertag - KSI LEGION 

qualifications 

Has this member been in this division for  6 months ? Yes

Has this member been in KSI for 1 year ? Yes

Testimony - he's been in since 2012 hes always positive he helps out with the squad and is very social I'd a new member comes in you get LEGION in the party and he goes with them and introduce them to everyone

Divison -wicked destruction

gamertag-KSI Legion 

he has been a member of the division longer then 6 months 

has been in KSI longer then a year 

testimony-well I met legion when I first joined idk I just got mad positive vibes from him

he is just a real chill and awesome guy I mean when Legion joined just stuff flows right at least for me he just really good person super super positive and like I know I can always join his parties and feel more the welcome 

Information on Nominee:

Division: Wicked Destruction
Gamertag: KSI T1GER
Link to Profile: 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43422-ksi-t1ger/

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: General

Awards:

Officer

Division Leadership Certified

Weekend Warfare Winner

Praise Be They Cat

Spirit Week 2018

Spring Chicken

Onyx Donor

Squad Leadership Certified

New Member Certified

Basic Training Certified

Train The Trainer Certified

Spring Break 2018

Lietenent OTM: Divisional

Testimony: T1GER was the first person I talked to when joining Cyanide and it was the most warming welcome I've ever had, and I've enjoyed working with her every day since, she treats everyone with respect and love and is warm person to be around.I Ialways feel like I can trust T1GER to make the right decision she treats every situation with utmost importance and always takes her time and thinks before she acts or speaks. She is an amazing mentor and answers every question her officers have with certainty and patience. She is always willing to answer any questions or help with any situation. She is one of the most devoted people I've ever seen in a gaming community, she treats every situation seriously when she has to, and even though she's warm and cuddly, sometimes T1GER pulls out the claws when she has to. She puts in so much time and love into our community, she treats every member of KSI as one of her own family, and she puts in work every single day, whether it be in marketing, or improving her squad.

Division: WD

Gamertag: KSI Kalakoi 77
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile11784-kalakoi/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM5OTM5LCJpZF8yIjo3ODkxMTR9

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yep
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yep

Awards: If anyone knows Kalakoi then they know he is an award Junkie. Who has the time to list all those damn awards?! Lets just say that he donates a lot of money, participates in all major events such as spirit weeks and HH as well as having a ridiculous gamer score. 

Testimony: 

People who get inducted into any Hall of Fame represent certain qualities that are admirable and seemingly unattainable. Whether you have been inducted for remaining the most notable player in a sports league or created greater social change beyond yourself, its an acknowledgment that the world is a better place with you in it. Remaining a consistent reminder of what makes a great role model and friend. I can say that I have had the honor to have known Kalakoi for a while now and he is pretty well known around the community. Beyond his impact in clan ops and into web ops he remains to be a consistently reliable member. He tends to keep personal things to himself and never asks for acknowledgment or gratitude. He has been a staple in WD priorly HD and KSI as a whole. He is currently Co-head of AAP but he has been apart of other departments such as News. He was a large motivator for the now Discord Standard and he has been a consistent supporter of the forums. He has participated and won Head Hunters seasons and participated in countless events as a positive representative for WD. He has provided guidance and support to a multitude of members. I can honestly say that he is one of the rare few members that has never created needless drama within the division. He has a great head on his shoulders and has always been here for the right reasons. He deals with members like real people and provides genuine help to those that need it all the while creating amazing friendships along the way. Whether he remains in KSI until he attains his goal to reach CEO or leaves us, He will remain to be a landmark member that consistently sets the bar high for every new member that joins KSI to reach.  

Gamertag: KSI Kalakoi 77
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile11784-kalakoi/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM5OTM5LCJpZF8yIjo3ODkxMTR9

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yep
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yep

Awards: If anyone knows Kalakoi then they know he is an award Junkie. Who has the time to list all those damn awards?! Lets just say that he donates a lot of money, participates in all major events such as spirit weeks and HH as well as having a ridiculous gamer score. 

Testimony: He is very kind and patiient He knows any question you ask he has  alot of knowledge to pass on and with no hesitation he passes it on. He is a great mentor and he has taught me how to be the best Gen i could be

Gamertag: KSI T1GER 
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Gen

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

KSI T1GER is great in many different areas. She has a lager influence in cyanide (as she should) she is also good at making calls to try improve the overall health of the squad. She’s dedicated is every since of the word, she and many other definitely  deserve this award 

Information on Nominee:

Gamertag:Ksi kalakoi 77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:co-fo
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?yes

Awards: to many to list

Testimony: I know kalakoi for year all the way back to hd. back when he was in vanquish he help lead it to a squad split. he is a very knowledgeable person. when i was his div leader i always knew i could count on him to get stuff done. he is a very dependable person.he is probably one of the best if not the best taring out there.  i could say so much about what a great person he is and go on and on he deserved more than one cause of all the work he has done and continue to do.

Division:Wicked Destruction
Gamertag:KSI Kalakoi 77
Link to Profile:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/11784-kalakoi/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM5OTM5LCJpZF8yIjo3ODkxMTR9

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:Co-Founder

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?yes

Awards:PAVE THE WAY

SPIRIT WEEK 2018

PRAISE BE THY CAT

SPRING CHICKEN

OYNX DONATION

DEPARTMENT MEMBER OF THE MONTH

HEAD COACH

HEAD HUNTER WINNER 

HEAD COACH

DIVISIONAL LEADERSHIP CERTIFIED

SQUAD LEADERSHIIP CERTIFIED

BASIC TRAINING CERTIFIED

NEW MEMBER CERTIFIED

SPRING BREAK 2018

TRAIN THE TRAINER

ICE BREAKER

TWITCH SUB

EDUCATION 101 GRADUATE

HEAD HUNTER

FALL CLASSIC  2017

SPIRIT WEEK 2017

MYTHIC DONOR

SPRING BREAK 2017

GAMESCORE MASTER

COMMITED

2ND ANNIVERSARY

Testimony:He helped when members were spam the self nomination by deleting them and anything we need he tries to help if he can.