FI FC 2018 Div HoF Nomination Thread

KSI RiiOT 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

• 2 weeks later...

Division: Forced Induction
Gamertag: KSI ROCKDOGG
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43736-ksi-rockdogg/?tab=activity

Qualifications:

This member is qualified in the following:

• New Member Certified
  • Basic Training Certified 
  • Train the Trainer Certified

Nominee’s Current Rank:

General

Yes.

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Yes

Awards:

This member has been awarded the following:

• Fall Classic 2017
  • Gamer Score Hoarder
  • OS Level 1
  • HeadHunter
  • Spirit Week 2018
  • Friendly
  • Approachable
  • Committed
  • Captain OTM: DIV OTM
  • Member Assistance

Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1?

Yes

Please list other awards this member has received:

Stated above.

Testimony:

My name is KSI Grifful I am currently a 1LT at Stryker, FI. Since I rejoined in July of this year, I have personally witnessed this member work tirelessly everyday to better his squad and his division. This member is always mentoring his officer core to become better leaders so one day they can become Generals. I have personally seen this member recruit over fifth teen members alone during my tenure here at FI. Most of them he generously hands to my squad. KSI ROCKDOGG has hosted many workshops and has acted as my personal mentor. I truly think when someone thinks of the division of FI, one of the first thoughts that pops in their mind is KSI ROCKDOGG. You will normally always see this man interacting with his squad and treats everyone with the same amount of respect as he did the last.This member is the epitome of a Leader. I truly feel that without KSI ROCKDOGG's hard work and dedication to this division, FI would be shaped dramatically in a negative way. He spearheaded the revival of Enforcer and has done it justice, they are the most stable squad alongside Velocity in FI. Despite all of his work in the Clan-Ops he has still involved himself heavily with AAP, and has always dropped his vote for the members that are deserving of that award. For those following reasons it is my best professional opinion that I nominate him for Div HoF.

As stated above.

Gamertag: KSI Silence 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Silence 7

Qualifications:

Division Leader of Forced Induction

Court Judge

Productions Member

Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Pave The Way

Approachable

Friendly

Pro Recruiter

Novice Recruiter

Spirit Week 2018

Mad Max

Community Leadership Certified

Division Leadership Certified

Squad Leadership Certified

Basic Training Certified

Train the trainer Certified

Good Karma

Spring Break 2018

KSI Mentor

Fall Classic 2017

Twitch Sub

Squad Splitter

Ice Breaker

Clip Commander

Helping hand

Awarded July 9, 2017

Testimony: My personal testimony regarding why Silence deserves to be in the FI Hall of Fame is as follows: Silence has successfully led this division as it's Division Leader, and even when he was not yet the Division Leader there were several instances of varying lengths of time at which Silence was required to run the Division, which he handled almost seamlessly. He has directly influenced FI's strong participations in the 2017 and 2018 Spirit Weeks, and in the Division Cup standings so far this year. He has also handled the negative issues we have had with other communities this year about as well and professionally as they could be handled. He is the epitome of what a KSI Division Leader should be. He is someone who can see things from many angles and makes decisions for the Division based on all the factors at hand. Even when they are difficult decisions for the division as a whole or personally, as he puts Forced Induction first always. Silence deserves recognition as an leader in KSI, not just as a leader in Forced Induction.

Information on Nominee:

Division: FI

Gamertag: KSI Blicky 7

Link to Profile:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-ksi-blicky-7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:

Awards:

Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)-

Friendly

Spirit Week 2018

That's So Fetch

Co-Founder of The Month

HeadHunter

Platinum Donation

Spring Chicken

Ice Breaker

Commited

Member Assistance

New Member Certified

Spring Break 2018

Gamerscore Master

Gamer Score Hoarder

Scotlands Jacobites

Fall Classic 2017

Twitch Sub

Helping hand

Spirit week 2017

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain . He is the most hard working co-Founder I have met. I first met blicky when he was a General over Hellcat. But got to know him a lot more when he became a co- founder over Hellcat and enforcer. And he soared in to help us out at anything and everything he could. Took the time to get to know not only all over our officers but also all of our members. Helping us bring our squad together with ideas on what we could do to make it better and by making us all feel important. He hung out with us members along with making sure to help us with whatever we needed even helped member who were out of gold obtain it so that we can get them more involved in our community. Then he was switched to being the co-founder over Stryker and velocity. But that did not stop her from still helping out the other two squad hellcat and enforcer. When ever I felt down he lifted me back up reminding me how great of an officer I was. While our cofounder was not available to contact he took over there duties which he did not have to but he did to help FI excell. If anyone deserves this award it is Blicky I have so many words for this man but we would be here for ever talking about how great he is but he is in fact the spirit of forced induction and with out him we wouldn't be where we are and as close as we are. If you need anything this dude is there trying to figure out how to get any issue Tooken care of an idea put through where it needs to go. He is the definition of KSI. This man will loose sleep for this community and is extremely dedicated to it .

Information on Nominee:

Gamertag: KSI BLICKY 7

Link to profile: @KSI BLICKY 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co Founder

Awards:

Friendly

Spirit Week 2018

That's So Fetch

Co-Founder of The Month

HeadHunter

Platinum Donation

Spring Chicken

Ice Breaker

Commited

Member Assistance

New Member Certified

Spring Break 2018

Gamerscore Master

Gamer Score Hoarder

Scotlands Jacobites

Fall Classic 2017

Twitch Sub

Helping hand

Spirit week 2017

Testimony: While I have known Blicky as both my superior and not my co founder he has directly had a hand in how well FI has grown to this day. He has been a great general and 7 seeing how he has that "I will do what it takes for my family" attitude for this division yes he has opinions we all do but he has shown while he may not agree with something he won't let that stop him in trying to help the squads and people in his division with anything they need. He has voluntarily helped me with participating in KSI events as a fellow marketing member so we could both help bring FI second in the Divisional Cup HE was a big factor in that change I just followed in his foot steps. I do hope one day I could strive to be a better KSI member and grow just like he has and it wasn't easy for him to get there.

Information on Nominee:

Gamertag: KSI Minato 7

Link to profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-ksi-blicky-7/

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co Founder

Awards:

Friendly

Spirit Week 2018

That's So Fetch

Co-Founder of The Month

HeadHunter

Platinum Donation

Spring Chicken

Ice Breaker

Commited

Member Assistance

New Member Certified

Spring Break 2018

Gamerscore Master

Gamer Score Hoarder

Scotlands Jacobites

Fall Classic 2017

Twitch Sub

Helping hand

Testimomy: Minato, formerly Blicky, has consistently been one of the most helpful individuals in the division. He has always been available, through one means or another, to help out with whatever problem someone was dealing with. Beyond that Minato hasbeen exceptional in making people feel welcomed. Minato is one of the driving forces behind FI being number two in the div cup standings despite our being one of the smaller divisions. Without Minato FI would not be nearly as fun of a place to be.

Edited by Isnana ISK
Added profile link

Gamertag: @KSI BLICKY 7

Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?Yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?Yea

Awards:  https://imgur.com/a/zO7EfNv

Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1? 

Please list other awards this member has received:

Testimony: Blicky is one of the biggest key players to the stability and positive moral within FI. He constantly will/is going above and beyond without hesitating or needing to be asked. He has helped coach a squad on the verge of dying to come back to life and have a close strong. Group of people who have doubles their size in only a month. 

He always makes time for the members that have questions even if he’s not assigned to their squad. He’s a true example of what we in FI strive to be. The Division wouldn’t be the same without him here. 

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? 

Blicky has been one of, if not the biggest part of the revitalization of FI and the stability within the Division. You can approach almost any member here and they’ll have something positive to say about how this guys helped them in one way or another. He’s gone above and beyond in the terms of a Division Leader from training new members, mentoring generals and officers all around the Division not just the squads he is over. He has set a very high standard for future and the current leaders. If anyone should be in the HoF for FI Blicky is that person as stated already exemplifies what it means to be a Division Leader and have pride not only in FI but for all of KSI.

Gamertag: KSI Silence 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Silence 7

Qualifications:  He been in KSI almost 3 years, if not 3 years. He excelled at every rank he been promoted too. He very knowledgeable and he take the time to talk to you. He can just  about answer any question, you might have. He a great teacher. I have learned  alot form him. He been a great role model and a mentor.
Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?  Yes

Awards:
⦁ Members Assistance
⦁ Pave The Way
⦁ Approachable
⦁ Friendly
⦁ Novice and Pro Recruiter
⦁ Mad Max
⦁ All of the Workshop Awards
⦁ Good Karma
⦁ KSI Mentor
⦁ Squad Splittter
⦁ Helping Hand

Testimony:  KSI Silence 7 has over 15 awards and most are Divisional/Squad award that has help the Divison, not just himself. He doesnt just do it to get awards, he does it to help the Division.
Like I stated above KSI Silence 7,  isnt in KSI for himself. He is in KSI for the betterment of his Division. He would bend over backwards for his Divison. He teaches us, how to be patient and gives us knowledge we need to succeed in KSI. If one of succeeds, we all succeed. It be an Honor to have him as are first Inductee.