EO FC 2018 Div HoF Nomination Thread

KSI RiiOT 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

Division:
Gamertag: KSI Grimshot 77
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-grimshot-77/?tab=node_awards_Awards

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Divisional Leader of Explosive Outlaws Division
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1? Yes 
Please list other awards this member has received:

- Founder OTY 2017-2018

-  General OTM July 2017

- Trainer Award

- Divisional Resurrection Award

- Squad Splitter Award

- Helping Hand & Member Assistance 

- Committed

- PO certified for - New Member, Basic Training, Train the Trainer , Squad & Divisional Leadership Awards

Testimony:

When I was recruited into Defiant EO (April 2017) , I heard stories about what the state of EO was at the time. I heard it referred to as dying or on its last legs so to speak as we only had 3 squads and none were really in great shape. KSI Grimshot29 at the time was the general of Defiant (albeit he was promoted not too long before I was recruited in) and the squad itself wasn't doing to great but was on it's rebounding course to getting stable with the addition of KSI Guyy to the officer staff.

Giving Grimshot someone he can mentor and teach , Defiant did something that would later lead to the greatest period in EO history in terms of growth. Defiant would grow to 100+ members under grimshot by July 2017 and that squad alone would go on to produce 4 7's staff members , KSI Guyy 77 (1st Captain in Defiant), KSI Skarzx 77 (2nd Captain in Defiant), KSI Moon 77 (4th Captain in Defiant) and KSI DaAnswer 77 (SSGT in Defiant).

Grimshot set the ground work that allowed me and Guyy to each become General of our own squads (Vendetta and Defiant Respectively) and split both of our squads in quick fashion. The effort he established as a General , Co-Founder and Founder led EO to grow from 3 squads and 120-130 members in March to 6 Squads and 300+ members by the end of the year which also granted us 2017 Division of the Year. 

He has also won several awards that speaks volumes to the hard work and dedication he put in , such as Founder of the Year and Divisional Resurrection award. Also was awarded an Outstanding Service Level 1 award which helps further display how amazing this man has been for this division . 

He has been tested several times and his leadership hasn't always been a easy path while surviving repeated poaching and DD'osing attacks from other communities, ensuring our safety both as a former founder and as our current divisional leader (*who is also running the recruit club*. While we had to make some tough decisions over the past couple months, my belief and faith in Grimshot leading us in a great direction has never wavered. He has specialized in taking into account all the ideas and opinions of his 7's staff before making any decisions and understands that sometimes you may need a fresh perspective when handling an issue.

When it comes to being there for his members he is never afraid to stick up for anyone if he feels they are being treated unjustly. 

This man has been a friend, a brother , a mentor and a leader for me throughout all the time I have known him and I would be proud to see him inducted into the Explosive Outlaws Hall of Fame. 

Division: EO
Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-scarface-77/

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Divisional Leader of Explosive Outlaws Division

Awards:

Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1? Yes 
Please list other awards this member has received:

-Rebounder

-Capped Out

-Approachable

-Friendly

-Take The Plunge

-Pave The way

-Forum Addict

-Spring Chicken

-DNYX Donor

-Division Leadership Certified

-Commited 

-Squad Leadership Certified

-Beat Reporter

-Resurrection

-Basic Training Certified

-New member Certified

-Train the Trainer Certified

-Master Recruiter

-Outstanding Service

-Forum Staff of the month

-Editor of the year

-Squad Splitter

-Trainer  

-Ice Breaker

-Lieutenant of the Month 

Testimony:

I joined KSI in November of 2017, and I’m not going to lie i was Pretty hesitant about joining. I joined The party and saw KSI Skarzx 77 and i thought,” These guys seem pretty tough.” But then i was Greeted and welcomed by the nicest guy I’ve probably ever met, that guy was the one i was Recruited by. Skarz made the process easy and hilarious and i knew Just then i was Going to fit in just fine. I was Always welcome with these guys and played with them on the daily, i never really understood the rank structure back when i joined and i didnt realize how much Crap 7’s had on their plate on a daily basis. But on top of all that Crap he always made time for myself and other recruits, even when he had Crap to do he was always talking and interacting with us asking if we liked it here so far and if things were going good. Skarz easliy became the guy i strived to Be, he’s a fun guy to be around and an amazing leader. He’s taken on so many challenges while I’ve been here, like taking over Rogue and making it a hell of a squad. He’s Co-head if productions and does an amazing job streaming and getting new members involved. He is a Join/ Rejoin app. moderator and is constantly looking at applications and members. And i can’t tell you how many times he’s reminded me to check in... He’s there with advice and mentoring when needed, but also a stern and authoritative hand. I’m happy and proud to call this guy my leader, friend, and brother. I hope he’s inducted into the hall of fame, he absolutely deserves it. There is no one else like him in this Division or even Community, and i cant Wait for the day he becomes the leader of the best damn division In KSI.

-KSISwiggityTaco, 4TH CPT, Rogue.

• 2 weeks later...

Division: Explosive Outlaws
Gamertag: KSIxPapi77
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28985-ksixpapi77/?tab=activity

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder

Awards: Weekend Warfare Winner
Spirit Week 2018
Dedicated
Committed
Co-Founder of the Month
Trainer
Member Assistance
Squad Leadership Ceritified
Basic Trainer Certified
That's So Fetch
Ressurection
Spring Break 2018
Lead 101 grad
Fall Classic 2017
Gamer score Hoarder
Founder of the Month
Spirit Week 2107
Fear the Beard
Clip Commander
Spring Break 2017
Spirit Week 2016

Testimony:

I have worked with Primal, basically since I have been recruited into KSI back in 2016. In those days, he was Gen of Talon, first xbox one squad for EO then after about 3 months he got promoted to cofo after a squad split and KSI ECKO 77 was promoted to gen of Talon and the new squad was named Defiant and the gen of that squad was KSI Bro Timmy. Shortly after Timmy became gen he was gone, and in came primal to take over the squad he had just split off from talon to create. Over the course of the next 6 weeks preceding primal taking over, he dug into me every chance he got in regards to training for making sure i was doing what I was supposed to do as an officer and how to effectively lead a squad. He took the time as a cofo to train an SSGT all the way thru the ranks when the other officers didn't want to and all the previous officers under timmy, had stepped down. After all that training was said and done, Primal was free of our squad as I made gen, allowing him to focus on the div more. Shortly thereafter my making gen, Ecko would be promoted  to the next cofo and Primal would make founder. While as founder, he did a great job with the recruit tag. Making sure people were added when their profiles were correct, effective communication when it came to the fixing of recruits and he provided great communication when it came time to fluff the tag too, trying not to lose too many people. Unfortunately his stint as founder would be cut short with real life things that happened. Fast forward 4 months after he has gotten things in order, he approaches his Gen and mentions wanting to be an officer again and come up thru the ranks. His gen and cofo agreed, and for the next 2 months he would be working as an officer to gen again. After his first 2 weeks of being an officer his gen steps down, leaves KSI and then creates a whole new community, seeing an opportunity he made bigger strides to get that gen spot. Training multiple officers at once, not just in his squad but for other squads as well. His workshops he would host as an officer, always poppin' and full of activity. His recruitment's although not a ton of recruits were gained specifically by him, they were always spot on that didn't require any fixing. After about 3 months as gen he would make it back to being a cofo again February of 2018. Since then he has done nothing short of amazing work. He is one of the most determined individuals I get to have the pleasure of working with here in KSI and he focuses each day on making EO absolutely awesome. He is never one to be afraid to speak his mind and tell you what's what. It doesn't matter what it's about, if you ask his opinion he will give you an honest answer of what he thinks will happen or of what he has seen happen in the past with that idea if it's an old one making a come back.

In short, in my opinion he deserves this award due to the amount of effort, time, devotion and care he has put into this div over the years he has been here.