ES FC 2018 Div HoF Nomination Thread

KSI RiiOT 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

• 2 weeks later...

Division: ES
Gamertag: KSI Squeek 7
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Cofounder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame?

Squeek took over succubus squad and messaged the members personally all the time ( every day I think) her efforts got a dying squad playing together  and forming friendships. Her work inspired me to change my gamertag and become an officer. It was a priveledge being a SSGT. LT and CPT while she was GEN. Under her leadership,  squad meetings were better attended, squad members became better informed about KSI, and regular  game nights established. She has a gentle but firm way of correcting mistakes that has helped me grow as an officer.

Squeek was asked to be cofounder which was well deserved.  when that started she was one of 3 cofounders. and a full 7 staff, within 2 months she was the only cofounder and we lost the founder as well, so squeek now takes on the work of 4 seven positions and she still finds time to come by succubus meetings and tells us how much she misses us.

Gamertag: KSI Eyonia 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Eyonia 7

Qualifications: Is a CO DIV LEAD in ES and helps me run this division and stepped up to the plate while I was on loa for 2 weeks

Nominee’s Current Rank: CO DIV LEAD

Awards: 

Spirit week 2017, Education 101 graduate, General of the the month divisional, Trainer, New member certified, Basic training certified, Squad leadership certified, Division leadership certified, Spring break 2018, Helping hand, Twitch sub, Luci's side, Spirit week 2018, Member assistance.

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain

Ever since they joined they have worked hard even as a new member getting people pumped up for her first Spirit week she has been in two of those now and did the same for both this last time was getting people involved to help me get them signed up she has ran squad game nights Divisional Game nights SSGT workshops CEP workshops hosted squad meetings Gens and 7's meetings has helped with rejoin applications making sure everyone who joins ES Div feel welcome she has held onto squad tags and ran them the recruit club done security checks the whole nine yards definitely a great Leader in not just in this Division but in KSI in General 

Division: Eternal Souls
Gamertag: KSI GOT EM 7
Link to Profile: @KSI GOT EM 7

Qualifications: has never given up on his division or his members no matter what was thrown at him

Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes joined 9/4/16
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes joined 9/4/16

Awards:  Spirit week 2017,
Spirit week participant 2017,
Co-founder of the year,
New member certified,
Basic training certified,
Squad leadership certified,
Division leadership certified,
Co-Div leader of the month,
Train the trainer,
Helping hand,
Member assistant,
KSI mentor,
Spirit week 2018,
That's so fetch,
Die hard

Testimony:

This man has been to hell and back and still keep on kicking he is always there to talk to to vent for some awesome advice even if you didn't like what was said lol. Is always the first one to set the example in his div so others may follow in his lead makes everyone feel welcome around him and is willing to get down and dirty with his squads and lower ranking members he hardly ever misses when anything is being held in his division and makes sure to always pop  in even if just for a bit this man deserves this 10 times over and more.

Gamertag: KSI Barb130
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: 1st CPT

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame?

Barb has been a huge part of ES since I joined.  She rose through the ranks, not because Succubus needed it,  but because she stepped up and worked for it.  Being GEN,  she is one of the best officers anyone could ask for.  She always has time for the squad,  personally,  as well as the tasks she has been given. We had an idea about something to help the squad get more active and she took the time to make sure the format was perfect so when we announced it everything was ready for it. I could not do my job without her,  she is an all around amazing person and personifies COC 4, Never leave another member Behind,  and I could not be more proud

Division: Eternal Souls
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43258-ksi-eyonia-7/

Qualifications: Has always taken on more than just her normal duties and even when she was given more to handle than should of been, she soldiered through it, and did a mighty fine job.

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Divisional Leader

Awards: Spirit week 2017, Education 101 graduate, General of the the month divisional, Trainer, New member certified, Basic training certified, Squad leadership certified, Division leadership certified, Spring break 2018, Helping hand, Twitch sub, Luci's side, Spirit week 2018, Member assistance.

Testimony: 

When I first met Eyo, she was a co-founder in this division. I was pretty leary of getting a new co-founder, until she showed up. She was a breath of fresh air. She not only was a successful co-founder over her squads, but she actually took the time and played with my squad's members, almost on a regular basis. Mind you, my squad never got too close to a 7 before, so it meant a great deal and started to change their perspective of 7s. She was doing a whole lot more as well, running the Head Hunters team (which she had no clue how and learned fast), playing with members, host div game nights, began training a new co-founder, and a few more things that I cannot remember the titles for. Most would burnout, however, Eyo hung in there not just because she was a 7, but because all of us looked up to her and she didn't want us to lose out. When she became a founder, she still continued to impress and remain active with the members in ES. Now that she has been co-div, when our div leader was on LOA, she kicked some serious business butt. She attended the Div meetings, worked closely with our Director, started making positive and critical changes within our division. Not only that, but she still makes time for the members to hang out with and play with, most of them are even CPLs and SGTs. Even with her personal life and the pressures she has had to face in these past few months, she has put her members and division first and has always come to the rescue when anyone in her div was in need. It is a pleasure to be in this div with her and I hope, one day, I can follow in her footsteps and be the leader she is today.

Information on Nominee:

Link to Profile:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43258-ksi-eyonia-7/

Qualifications:  

Nominee’s Current Rank: co-div leader

Awards:

Spirit week 2017, Education 101 graduate, General of the the month divisional, Trainer, New member certified, Basic training certified, Squad leadership certified, Division leadership certified, Spring break 2018, Helping hand, Twitch sub, Luci's side, Spirit week 2018, Member assistance.

Testimony: Her plate keeps getting stacked up and she keeps on EATING IT!!! Even if it isn’t her food! She will eat it and take the left overs and finish them off. People thinks she bites off more than she can chew but man I know as well as the rest of the div she has the stomach for it. She has been there for every member and watched over their shoulders giving them tips and tricks on how to “eat their home work” as well as her eating her own homework. 

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. She is all round a what you would call “TANK” when it comes to work. She can not be stopped