DW FC 2018 Div HoF Nomination Thread

KSI RiiOT 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

Division: Divine Warriors
Gamertag: KSI Gary 7 
Link to Profile: @KSI Gary 7

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: DW Division Leader 
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes 
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes 

Awards:

Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1? Yes 

Please list other awards this member has received:

Outstanding Service Lvl 1 & 2 

KSI Mentor 

Member Assistance 

General OTM 

Co-Founder OTM 

Founder OTM 

Co-Div OTM 

Division leader OTM 

Monthly 7 Spotlight 

Pro & Novice Recruiter 

Committed

All PO Certifications

Testimony:

Gary has been here since before the fall of LW, Gary a newly promoted Founder was basically abandoned by the rest of his 7 staff with a super inactive divison left to pick up the scraps on his own. 

When I came back to LW in mid November Gary was gone on LOA but when he returned I finally got to sit down and talk with him and get the feel for the plans he had going for at that time LW. Fast forward a few months and it was announced that DR & LW Would merge to create DW. 

DW was a project div merge which was lead by Ronin but Gary as the highest 7 did all he could to make the merge smooth & get everyone adjusted to the new division and its standards. Gary has went through hell & back by this point and was on a path of greatness. 

Gary never once only focused on himself anything he did was for all of the members under him, trying to give his people a home to play games in and feel safe in. After being left behind with a failing divison & having to try and become the best he could for the sake of his division he grew to become one of the best divison leaders in KSI. 

Gary is currently running DW which is currently sitting at 287 members and just recently has a full 7 staff. Still making big moves & still leading the charge. Gary's dedication & loyalty to the division is what makes his name worthy enough to be the first of many to get inducted into the DW DHOF. 

Qualifications: 

Awards:

KSI Mentor 

Member Assistance 

General OTM 

Co-Founder OTM 

Founder OTM 

Co-Div OTM 

Division leader OTM 

Monthly 7 Spotlight 

Pro & Novice Recruiter 

PO Certifications

Committed

Spirit King 2017

Testimony:

Gary is definitely the one person who deserves to be in DWs Hall of Fame. He's stuck out with LW and created DW, and has persevered through all the bad times and successfully leaded DW to become the largest Division as of today in KSI! 

While the previous 7 staff in LW left him, he was left holding the pieces of a dying Division. Then another staff left him. Now, slowly he has gotten a full and functional 7 staff!!

Gary has worked hard ever since he got the Promotion of General back in Samurai LW, he hasn't stopped his motivation since! I'm excited to see where he goes in the future and what things in KSI will change!

Gary is the one person who deserves this award definitely.

• Chief Operating Officer

Information on Nominee:

Division: DW

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Div Leader 

Awards: Outstanding Service Lvl 1 & 2 

KSI Mentor 

Member Assistance 

General OTM 

Co-Founder OTM 

Founder OTM 

Co-Div OTM 

Division leader OTM 

Monthly 7 Spotlight 

Pro & Novice Recruiter 

PO Certifications

Committed

Spirit King 2017

Testimony:

When i rejoined last year Gary was the first person i met in LW only because he had to interview me. But during that interview i could tell that this was a guy who knew knew his stuff an the hospitality he showed me that he truly cares about the members. Now during the year an a few months ive been here Gary has been on the members in the division that push me to better myself not only as a member but a leader. An i can say that im not the only one Gary does this for. So im now a 7 under Gary an were kicking butt but there was a time when Gary was the only 7 here an he made it work because the man never gave up. So i feel Gary is the perfect inductee for the Div HoF. For the fact of his actions embody the definition of KSI.

Edited by VENUM 7

Gamertag: KSI xKing 77
Link to Profile: @KSI xKing 77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Founder

Awards:

KSI Mentor 

General OTM 

Co-Founder OTM 

Founder OTM 

Co-Div OTM 

Division leader OTM 

Pro, Novice and Master Recruiter 

PO Certifications

Committed

Helping Hand 

Ice Breaker

Forum Moderator

Rejoin Moderator

Performance Officer

Testimony:

So King has been with me since the start of the year ! From day 1 this guy has shown so much dedication and commitment to making Divine Warriors the Division it is today ! From the first conversation I had with him I could see how much he wanted to see the Division succeed ! From being an old LW leader he was sad to see LW merge but that gave him even more motivation to make the division amazing! 

King is in a few departments aswell as having worked at Wal-Mart (The hours there are poop), but is able to balance his workload through all his commitments and is able to work to his highest ability as a divisional leader! 

I always know if I need something doing properly and doing right, I can call on King! Although I am in a higher position than king, he has taught me so much about being a divisional leader, and his knowledge and experience has been invaluable! 

This has been a truly hard decision to make as there are so many people within the Division that deserve this honor ! But I'm my heart of hearts I believe that king should be inducted into the Divisional Hall of Fame ! I can't wait to see what he can acheive in the future with KSI ! Thank you so much for everything you do !

@KSI Gary 7

Link to Profile: @KSI Gary 7

Qualifications: 

Awards:

KSI Mentor 

Member Assistance 

General OTM 

Co-Founder OTM 

Founder OTM 

Co-Div OTM 

Division leader OTM 

Monthly 7 Spotlight 

Pro & Novice Recruiter 

PO Certifications

Committed

Spirit King 2017

Testimony:

Gary has been around this community for a long time. He has been with DW since it came to fruition. We are currently sitting at the biggest division in KSI! Gary has lead us to those numbers, working hard to be a motivator and press everyone to work harder. Also making sure we don't bring excess fluff along. 

Gary makes an effort to talk to everyone in the division regardless of rank. He is a friendly face and will always chat and laugh with those around you. He makes DW a positive and fun environment while still stressing the proper way to do things. By the book and correctly. 

Information on Nominee:

Gamertag: KSI Nebula 7
Link to Profile: @Nebula 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder

Awards:

Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)-
Trainer
I Love RiiOT
Novice Recruiter
Luci's Side
Capped Out
Friendly
Approachable
Weekend Warfare Champ
Weekend Warfare Winner
Spirit Week 2018
Good Karma
Ice Breaker
HeadHunter
Squad Leadership Certified
Division Leadership Certified
General of the Month
Write Right
Basic Training Certified
New Member Certified
Spring Break 2018
Train the trainer Certified
Member Assistance
Scoreboard
All Star

Committed

Officer

Gamerscore Hoarder

Meeps Minions

Clip Commander

General OTM: Divisional

Runner Up Of The Year ‘17

Fall Classic 2017

Spirit Week 2017

Testimony:

Since I've been here, I've known Nebula as a leader and he has shown why he deserves his leadership role. He has put a lot of time into this community, he is always there to help me with my squad when I need it. He is a wise leader and I see him going further in KSI. Everyone in DW at least knew who he was before he became a 7 because if his impact on this division.

Gamertag: KSI xKing 77

Link to Profile: @KSI xKing 77

Qualifications: OS LVL 1+2

Nominee’s Current Rank: Founder

Awards:

Outstanding Service Lvl 1&2

KSI Mentor 

General OTM 

Co-Founder OTM 

Founder OTM 

Co-Div OTM 

Division leader OTM 

Pro, Novice and Master Recruiter 

PO Certifications

Committed

Helping Hand 

Ice Breaker

Forum Moderator

Rejoin Moderator

Performance Officer

Marketing Representative

Testimony:

Since the formation of DW King has been one of its core leaders, and a face easily recognizable within the division. From the formation of the division until he was promoted to CoFo, King worked hard in Samurai DW to form the foundations of the squad and train the officer staff at the time, many of whom have turned into fantastic leaders within this division. Under his leadership the squad, which in January of 2018 was only around 23-24 member, sailing past 50 in a very short amount of time.

As a Co-Founder, King worked with the squads of the division to ensure their continued growth and development, assisting heavily with the Samurai-Paladin split and overseeing the process. With his assistance, the transition for these squads was done in an effective and speedy timeframe. Unsurprisingly, King was eventually promoted to Founder.

As a Founder, King runs the recruiting & training program for the division. He makes his expectations known, he’s extremely thorough with his security checks, and runs the recruit club effectively. King has helped train and shape many within this division, and I have no doubt continue this trend for as long as he is here.King has more than earned his place in the DW Hall of Fame.

Information on Nominee:

Gamertag: KSI Nebula 7

Link to Profile: @Nebula 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder

Awards:

Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)-

Trainer 

Novice Recruiter 

Squad Leadership Certified 

Division Leadership Certified 

General of the Month

Basic Training Certified 

New Member Certified 

Train the trainer Certified 

Member Assistance 

Officer

General OTM: Divisional

Runner Up Of The Year ‘17

Testimony:

One of the main reasons I came to DW, was because of KSI Nebula 7. When I was all lonely in departments and in need of a home division, Nebby was one who introduced me to a lot of the people in DW. This shows why Nebula cares about everyone in DW, and the community as a whole. This guy has been with DW since day 1. Coming from LW, this guy was a General for a really long time, but never gave up. Going through so many changes with his officers this guy kept his head up the whole time. He deserves to be in DWs Hall of Fame.