DM FC 2018 Div HoF Nomination Thread

KSI RiiOT 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

Information on Nominee:

DivisionDemonic Mayhem
Gamertag KSI FluffyPup 7
Link to Profile@KSI FluffyPup 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current RankFounder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) monthsYes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) yearYes

Awards: (listed in order received) Gamerscore Hoarder, Member of the Month, Lieutenant of the Month, Committed, New Member Certified, Squad Leadership Certified, That's So Fetch, Basic Training Certified, All Star, General of the Month:  Divisional, Spring Break 2018, Train the Trainer Certified, Member Assistance, HeadHunter, Divisional Leadership Certified, Monthly 7 Spotlight, Praise Be Thy Cat, Spirit Week 2018, I Love RiiOT

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of FamePlease explain.

I respectfully nominate KSI FluffyPup 7 as a candidate for KSI's Demonic Mayhem Divisional Hall of Fame as a Charter Inductee.

"Kyle" as I know him, deserves this award and the accompanying Outstanding Service Level 1 Award because he consistently goes far, far above and beyond to ensure that Demonic Mayhem functions properly with only himself and the Division Leader currently at the helm.  Our division suddenly found itself in an extremely poor position with four open Seven slots (needing two Co-Founders, A Founder, and a Co-Division Leader), and Kyle has stuck with us through it all, visibly pushing himself harder by making himself available to any/all members.  Kyle puts himself out there, and in my opinion, is one of the most active and visible Sevens (serving in that capacity, rather than in title only) I've seen during my entire time in KSI. 

Not only does Kyle keep division morale high by listening, observing, and advising, but he maintains Demonic Mayhem Radio, which is a dedicated YouTube channel containing the compilation of songs all members of Demonic Mayhem post in the Division's Discord Music Channel.  Kyle regularly maintains and updates the Demonic Mayhem Radio YouTube channel himself.

In addition, Kyle maintains a separate Discord server entitled, KSI:  Everything You Need To Know.  Kyle built this server from the ground up and it's used effectively by many of our division's officers, myself included.  This dedicated server is for officers/aspiring officers and contains literally everything a KSI Officer could possibly need, at the click of a mouse, or the press of a cell screen.  Again, Kyle regularly maintains and updates this server with the most accurate information and pertinent KSI-related links available.  

Furthermore, Kyle truly enjoys streaming gameplay and including other KSI members - whether they're in Demonic Mayhem or not - both in his party and in the game.  Whether it's PUBG or Overwatch, Kyle always attracts crowds to his parties, because he is a positive force with a level head and good attitude.  It's a known fact that people tend to gravitate toward Kyle, and this is evident by how many people want to game with him and/or join his parties.  Kyle remains humble, kind, and welcoming no matter the circumstances, but he's not afraid to give you his honest advice/opinion on matters large or small.  

Lastly, Kyle has the ability to see the "big picture" when others cannot.  I've personally leaned on Kyle countless times with KSI-related concerns, and he has never once failed me with his advice.  Kyle is pro Clan-Ops through and through, with a dedication to his division like no other member I've witnessed. 

For me personally, Kyle is the officer who initially inspired me to be a true leader in this community.  He continues to do so to this day, nearly one year after meeting him and watching him rise through the ranks.        

I believe the aforementioned not only addresses any concerns that Kyle, at the very least, deserves the Outstanding Service Level 1 Award, but deserves to be inducted into Demonic Mayhem's Divisional Hall of Fame as a Charter Inductee.  

Respectfully submitted on this 30th day of August 2018.

KSI AWOL

• 2 weeks later...

Information on Nominee:

Division: Demonic Mayham
Gamertag: KSI Joe 7
Link to Profile:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Joe is currently a SGT in DM due to IRL as we all know can happen. He has been in KSI for a couple years.

Awards:

I LOVE ROIT, SPIRIT WEEK 2018, PRAISE BE THY CAT, MEMBER ASSISTANCE, DIVISION LEADORSHIP CERTIFIED, TRAIN THE TRAINER CERTIFIED, SPRING BREAK 2018, OUTSTANDING SERVICE LV1, BASIC TRAINING CERTIFIED, THATS SO FETCH, SQUAD LEADERSHIP CERTIFIED, NEW MEMBER CERTIFIED, CAPTAIN OF THE MONTH: DIVISIONAL, DEDICATED, SQUAD SPLITTER, RUNNER UP OF THE YEAR:17,  KSI MENTOR. CO-FO OF THE MONTH, GENERAL OF THE MONTH, OFFICER, MASTER RECRUITER, SPIRIT WEEK 2017, GAMERSCORE HOARDER, TRAINER.

Testimony:

Why does he deserve this award? Joe is the model KSI member. Everyone knows Joe. He has touched so many hearts and helped so many people, whether it be making sure they get the training they deserve or sitting up with someone all night giving them someone to talk to that they know is there for them. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty no matter what position he has held. Rank is only a responsibility and Joe lives by this statement every day. If it wasn't for KSI Joe 7 Demonic Mayhem would not be what it is today. He has helped create multiple squads and helped keep them up and going. When it comes to KSI, Joe is a super human. It's amazing what all he has done here. Joe has the respect of EVERY member in DM and more.

Information on Nominee:

Link to Profile: @KSI Joe 7

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Joe is currently a SGT in DM due to IRL as we all know can happen. He has been in KSI for a couple years.

Awards:

I LOVE ROIT, SPIRIT WEEK 2018, PRAISE BE THY CAT, MEMBER ASSISTANCE, DIVISION LEADORSHIP CERTIFIED, TRAIN THE TRAINER CERTIFIED, SPRING BREAK 2018, OUTSTANDING SERVICE LV1, BASIC TRAINING CERTIFIED, THATS SO FETCH, SQUAD LEADERSHIP CERTIFIED, NEW MEMBER CERTIFIED, CAPTAIN OF THE MONTH: DIVISIONAL, DEDICATED, SQUAD SPLITTER, RUNNER UP OF THE YEAR:17,  KSI MENTOR. CO-FO OF THE MONTH, GENERAL OF THE MONTH, OFFICER, MASTER RECRUITER, SPIRIT WEEK 2017, GAMERSCORE HOARDER, TRAINER.

Testimony:

Why does he deserve this award? 

KSI JOE 7 has always displayed,  in my opinion, Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity. When I first came in he always took the time to explain and make sure I more then understood all the different interworkings of KSI and DM.  He always put the member first and his gaming wants secondary.  If I came to him with questions  or concerns he would instill hope and loyalty to DM by believing the best of people and situations. Everyone in DM knows him and respects the 7 that he holds.

But the number one reason this member deserves this award is that when he did go through one of the toughest traumas in his life,  DM watched him display incredible KNOWLEDGE, STRENGTH, AND INTEGRITY as he made the decision, for his division to step down in rank just for a season. He knew, even though it broke his heart, that he could not give his all and best to DM as he dealt with RL. Every decision Joe would make for DM,  he would take very seriously and take to heart and he knew he could not do that distracted by his RL.  So for the health of DM, he made the decision of this sacrifice.  It takes a true man of character to put the good of the division before themselves.  He still stays very active and still encourages all the members and I truely have seen KSI displayed in KSI Joe 7.

Edited by KSIdontask

Information on Nominee:

Division: DM
Gamertag: KSI FluffyPup 7
Link to Profile: @KSI FluffyPup 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Founder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: Gamerscore Hoarder, Member of the Month, Lieutenant of the Month, Committed, New Member Certified, Squad Leadership Certified, That's So Fetch, Basic Training Certified, All Star, General of the Month:  Divisional, Spring Break 2018, Train the Trainer Certified, Member Assistance, HeadHunter, Divisional Leadership Certified, Monthly 7 Spotlight, Praise Be Thy Cat, Spirit Week 2018, I Love RiiOT

Testimony:

Everyone in Demonic Mayhem knows him as Kyle. I’ve only been in DM for about 3 months, but I can see that Kyle has done so much for the division. You can always find him in parties with DM members, either gaming with them or just there to hang out. He is clearly well respected amongst DM. I’m nominating Kyle for Div Hall of Fame because he is truly dedicated to helping his members. He frequently hosts gamenights for any squads that need a little help, often getting a large turn out (because all the members love him!). Aside from the fact that he’s online quite often, he’s always available to answer any questions that are thrown his way, and he’s honest when responding to said questions, or concerns. Kyle is always looking into new ways to improve DM. He has developed resources for the members to use that make finding information throughout the forums or ksiglobal much, much easier. It has a ton of information available and he is consistently updating the information so it’s easy to read/understand and nothing goes outdated. Even though I’m always joking around with Kyle, I do respect him and see him as a fantastic leader within KSI and he definitely deserves this award!

Information on Nominee:

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7

Link to Profile:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Qualifications: OS1

Nominee’s Current Rank: DIV Leader

Awards: I Love Riiot, sprit week 2018, praise be thy cat,co div leader of the month, member assistance, write right, committed, division leadership certified, train the trainer certified, os1, spring break 2018, basic training certified, that’s so fetch, squad leadership certified, runner up oty 2017, KSI Mentor, cofounder of the month, trainer, education 101 graduate, sprit week participant, sprit week 2017, gamerscore master, and gamer score hoarder.

Testimony: KSI Gruntier 7 has been a great person to be around and helpful in many ways. Since I’ve been a Gen and in DM he’s always been around to talk to and game with. When I need days filled for game nights grunt is always there to help out. I’ve seen and heard of him helping officers in the squad and around the div when they needed it. Grunt is an all around great guy and is always there for everyone. He like a father at times for members having hard times.

As I stated grunt has been there for everyone in this division. He’s always helping out when he is needed.

Information on Nominee:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
SGT
In KSI for 3 + consecutive years
Been in DM for as long as I’ve known him which is over a year and a half.
Awards:
I LOVE ROIT, SPIRIT WEEK 2018, PRAISE BE THY CAT, MEMBER ASSISTANCE, DIVISION LEADORSHIP CERTIFIED, TRAIN THE TRAINER CERTIFIED, SPRING BREAK 2018, OUTSTANDING SERVICE LV1, BASIC TRAINING CERTIFIED, THATS SO FETCH, SQUAD LEADERSHIP CERTIFIED, NEW MEMBER CERTIFIED, CAPTAIN OF THE MONTH: DIVISIONAL, DEDICATED, SQUAD SPLITTER, RUNNER UP OF THE YEAR:17,  KSI MENTOR. CO-FO OF THE MONTH, GENERAL OF THE MONTH, OFFICER, MASTER RECRUITER, SPIRIT WEEK 2017, GAMERSCORE HOARDER, TRAINER.

Testimony: Where to start with Joe I guess from the beginning. When I first met Joe back in February 2017 he was a Captain in Cruelty DM. Now when I first started coming around I was hesitant to join like a lot of people. It wasn’t until a few weeks later that I even found out that he was an officer. When I first met him he was just this really nice guy (and he still is) that made myself and others like me feel welcome and part of a community but it was more than that it was and still is more like a family. Joe was one that never threw rank in your face and was very patient with me to take on rank. Joe always went above and beyond to help out whatever squad he was in. From the time that I met him as a Captain always hanging out with the squad I like several others would always be invited to a party within a minutes of getting online always making everyone feel welcome. A few months later Joe got a much deserved promotion to General. He took me and several other people under his wing taking the time to train us on how to be better officers. He mentored us all which is why he has the much deserved mentor award. All the time that I have known Joe he has done nothing but helped everyone better themselves and motivate people to help others out. Joe soon moved up to Co-Fo shortly after getting a successful squad split. He was my Co-Fo for a while and had a hard time over his other squad because he cared too much about trying to save a squad that was too far gone it was unsaveable no officers hardly any people active. It would have been easier to just start a new squad from scratch. Joe hasn’t had an easy time while being in KSI with real life getting in the way on more than one occasion  he was forced to step down which was one of the hardest things he had to do because he worked so hard for that position and he has a constant need and want to help others. A few months later after getting his life back in order he stepped up and became an officer again. If Joe can help someone then he does plain and simple. Joe has been known as a bit of a father figure, a counselor, but above all else a true friend to a lot of members including myself . Joe moved up the ranks again and took over as GEN of his old squad that was dying but this time through hard work and determination with the help of his right hand man KSIxROMEO 7 he managed to not only save his squad but also split the squad yet again not once but twice in a few months time. Once as a LT and the second time after the squad was dying he took over as it’s GEN and the squad flourished and split. All three squads that he split off are still alive and going strong to this day. After that he made it back up to Co-Fo and was doing an excellent job but alas real life came up again and he had to step down yet again. Watching Joe go through this was heartbreaking to say the least seeing someone that has given as much to DM as Joe has. Even though Joe’s not able to be officially an officer he still helps out in ways that make DM what it is today.

Reason why this member deserves our Divisional hall of fame.

I can honestly say that DM would be a very different place. Even though he didn’t do it alone Joe has done more than his fair share of work to keep DM strong and prosperous. I can’t think of anyone else currently in DM that has had the impact that Joe has made and he certainly is more than deserving of this award due to his past present and future dedication to DM.

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Qualifications-

Nominee’s Current Rank: Div Leader

Awards:I Love Riiot, sprit week 2018, praise be thy cat,co div leader of the month, member assistance, write right, committed, division leadership certified, train the trainer certified, os1, spring break 2018, basic training certified, that’s so fetch, squad leadership certified, runner up oty 2017, KSI Mentor, cofounder of the month, trainer, education 101 graduate, sprit week participant, sprit week 2017, gamerscore master, and gamer score hoarder.

Testimony:

Gruntier has always been there when I've needed to talk to someone no matter if it's personal or if it is ksi business. He always has helpful advice for me and I always use it wisely. If I ever have a problem he seems to always be able to find out and helps me with it. He's one of the few that I can tell anything to and he always keeps it confidential and never tell anyone about it. He has helped me organize a tournament before in my division and helped me spread the word. He's a very genuine man and I can't see nominating anyone else except him for this awesome award.

Information on Nominee:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:

Joe is currently a sgt and been in KSI for 3+ years.

Awards:

I LOVE ROIT, SPIRIT WEEK 2018, PRAISE BE THY CAT, MEMBER ASSISTANCE, DIVISION LEADORSHIP CERTIFIED, TRAIN THE TRAINER CERTIFIED, SPRING BREAK 2018, OUTSTANDING SERVICE LV1, BASIC TRAINING CERTIFIED, THATS SO FETCH, SQUAD LEADERSHIP CERTIFIED, NEW MEMBER CERTIFIED, CAPTAIN OF THE MONTH: DIVISIONAL, DEDICATED, SQUAD SPLITTER, RUNNER UP OF THE YEAR:17,  KSI MENTOR. CO-FO OF THE MONTH, GENERAL OF THE MONTH, OFFICER, MASTER RECRUITER, SPIRIT WEEK 2017, GAMERSCORE HOARDER, TRAINER.

Testimony:

Oh my god, where to even begin with Joe. Joe is just one of those people you seem to never stop hearing about, he is literally amazing and a 'model KSI member'. Even from my small time in KSI Joe has made an amazing difference, and even more before I joined all together. Not only is he an amazing member but he is honestly just a wonderful friend. Like many others Joe isn't just a helpful member he is a real friend, and not to mention an inspiration to most anyone I've ever witnessed him speak to. Joe has made such a large difference in KSI, with other members, and with me for sure. From me thinking about what to change my gamertag to, becoming an officer, to now when I'm working my way to being Venom's next general. He helped me through all of this with encouragement and just all the small things I needed help with. If I think anyone deserves to be in a KSI hall of fame it is Joe, and I think we all have our own reason for why!