DL FC 2018 Div HoF Nomination Thread

KSI RiiOT 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

• 2 weeks later...

Information on Nominee:

Division: DL
Gamertag: KSI PROPHECY v7
Link to Profile: @KSI PROPHECY v7

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: CO DIV
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? YES
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? YES

Awards:

Spring Break 2017

Spring Break 2018

Spirit Week 2018

Basic Training Cert.

Squad Leader Cert.

Div. Leader Cert.

Luci's Side

Founder OTM

Testimony: 

This Guy has brought squads back from the brink of being merged into other squads several times. When he stepped up to help out the squads, he also stepped up with the members. He is always in parties and game night , whether they are raiding or just having fun. He has been by my side learning to do anything from squad level, to div level and individual handling of situations. He has grown in leaps and bounds from personal to being an officer. I could not ask for a better CO DIV LEADER. It has taken us together learning from each other to communicate with each other and finally trusting each other. There are times when I go to say something about an idea I have and He has the same idea. It has been different having Prophecy under me instead of being my Gen, but we have always been able to work side by side regardless. 

Gamertag: KSIfiremomma7
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38151-ksifiremomma7/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM5OTQ2LCJpZF8yIjo3ODg3NzB9

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Div-Leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

5th Year Anniversary

Spirit Week 2017

Fall Classic 2017

Spring Break 2018

Division Leader of the Month

Basic Training Certified

Gamerscore Hoarder

Squad Leadership of the Month

Officer

Division Leadership Certified

Weekend Warfare Winner

Spirit Week 2018

New Member Certified

Testimony:

Since I have been in KSI, I have been in DL three different times, with my current tenure being a little over 2 years. During these times, I can not think of anyone that has had a bigger impact on this division. Not long after becoming a 7 herself, the rest of the 7's staff dipped on her, and left her to run the division basically by herself. When I started coming back around (early January), DL had around 120-130 members and 3 squads, one of which was practically dead. Over the last 9 months, Momma has worked personally with myself, multiple generals, the officer staffs for all three squads, and the rest of the 7's staff to build this division into what it is today. I am not alone when saying this: Without firemomma, I WOULD NOT be the leader that I am today. Every obstacle imaginable has been thrown at her, and time and time again Firemomma has constantly prepared us in the best way possible, and quickly taken action to bounce back even stronger than before. 

In closing, these last nine months I can honestly say that I have grown to know the type of leader in firemomma that I have never seen before in this community. While she has worked her butt off to try and train everyone imaginable, she has personally worked with me to not only train myself as an adequate officer and general, but is also turning me into a better leader as a 7 day-in and day-out.  I feel completely confident when saying that without KSIfiremomma7, DL would not be around still this day. 

Information on Nominee:

Division: Dark Legions
Gamertag: KSI DropShot 7
Link to Profile: @Mr. DropShot

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: CO-FO
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? yes

Awards:

Committed

Forum Addict

Sergent OTM: Divisional

Write Right

Basic Training Certified

Officer

Divisional Leadership Certified

Squad Leadership Certified

Weekend Warfare Winner

General OTM: Divisional

Dedicated

Testimony:

Because he is a God, but no seriously Drop has been a key instrument in the growing sucess of DL, Drop has been in KSI for over 5 years and finally he is given the chance to become a great leader and me and momma were not disappointed, he hit the ground running and helped grow Nemesis from 20 people up to 75 before finally getting his chance to become a 7, Drop has been involved in every squad already and helped make changes to help make DLs life easier, he is also a long time member of the courts and also is in marketing,and T&E, he still finds time to help all the depts he is in as well as make sure DL is running smoothly i have no doubt in my mind that Drop will continue to be a great leader no matter where he is placed.

Gamertag: KSIfiremomma7
Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38151-ksifiremomma7/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM5OTQ2LCJpZF8yIjo3ODg3NzB9

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Div-Leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

5th Year Anniversary

Spirit Week 2017

Fall Classic 2017

Spring Break 2018

Division Leader of the Month

Basic Training Certified

Gamerscore Hoarder