KSI Blicky 7- OS 1&2 Nomination

KSI Silence 7

Name: KSI Blicky 7
Link to Forums Account:  @KSI BLICKY 7
Award-/-Achievement:  Outstanding Service level 1&2
Reason-/-Evidence

It would be much more difficult to give reasons to why this guy doesn’t deserve these acclimation, but that’s not what is asked.

Blicky is one of the most dedicated people I have met in KSI when it comes to helping out members of any rank/squad/div or not even in KSI but looking to join. He has countless times sacrificed sleep to stay and help a member in need. While working Graveyard shifts, AND having a Newborn he still manages to finds times (somehow still sleeping) in the day to play games with members. His friendship and loyalty only feeds the people around him to be better and do better. He brings the Moral of anyone near up. He strives to be a great example to all members by exemplifying the KNOWLEDGE aspect of ksi as much as he can.

His constant support of all members new and old only shows and exemplifies the STRENGTH aspect of KSI. Many times has Blicky been faced with adversity, he has always prevailed stronger than he started, Being a key example of the STRENGTH in KSI. He’s always strives to help build others up with the STRENGTH he has built in himself, not necessarily just KSI related but life related in general. He has been a support system for all members in FI including myself.

Blicky is one person I can always count on to uphold the rules in KSI and is always striving to show outstanding INTEGRITY and teach other members how to properly show the KSI pride we all have. He is an outstanding teacher to all the newer members and even returning veteran ones who are out of the loop with some of the newer aspects of KSI. He prides himself in keeping all information to be readily available to all members. He is going to go places here in KSI. I don’t know of any other person more deserving of these awards than Blicky.

8 minutes ago, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

Please make sure to edit the post with the proper form found here: 

Thank you!

Sorry rushed at work one moment.

I would like to witness for KSI Blicky 7

KSI Blicky 7 goes above and beyond. His dedication to FI and KSI as a whole is apparent daily. He is always available to our members for any questions or issues, wether it be getting a recruit cleared or mediating a misunderstanding or conflict. He has stepped up to the plate again and again, going to bat for our members for nominations and promotions, helping educate our officers and organize our squads. He maintains a professional and non biased attitude and genuinely cares about each member.

I have gone to him on several occasions for questions, concerns or clearing a recruit and not once has he turned me down or made me feel like I was bothering him.

Edited by KSI Ch4ttyK4thy

Dropping vote

I really didn't know blicky before he became our co-founder. But once I did meet him quickly grew to love this dude anyone who meets him does he got one them personality that makes all feel welvkmed and that we could easliy go to him for any reason. Yet The whole time blicky has been our co-founder he has gone above and beyond to help every single member to feel welcome and included. And has been a great role model or someone to really look up to. He s always trying to help us grow our knowledge. If you need this man no matter who you are day or night he is there. This man is a big piece of FI. Always trying to figure out someway to better FI and the community as a whole. He deeply cares about every single member. He's very dedicated inspirational which shines through to us all. When you are down he is there to cheer you up or find out what's going on. He s there when you need to vent and helps you to figure out the best way to solve the issue. Always encouraging us all to do and be our best. I can't say enough about this man its also hard to put how great he is and really explain what all he does for FI. This man is a great example of what KSI. And I can see him quickly growing and making it far in our community. 

Witness for Blicky. 

Blicky puts the knowledge, strength, and integrity into the meaning of KSI. I became close to him while he was gen over Hellcat, and I watched how he ran his squad. His members held such great respect for him and they still hold such high respect for him as a CoFo. Once he came cofo, I set out to learn his ways to help my squad. He is my go-to whenever I have questions, need advise, or someone just to talk to - whether it’s KSI related or personal life. I don’t know how he does it, but this guy is available practically 24/7 all while working graveyards, being married, and a first time dad to an infant. This kind of dedication is hard to find.

I can wholely agree to BLICKY getting these awards. 

In my time rejoining KSI I had a very strong distrust to most of the leadership not because of these current leaders but ones I had a bad experience with in the past and when I joined into Hellcat because I was scared BLICKY was first to tell me he understood me and how I felt and that I should feel safe because he was looking out for the best in me. He doesn't shy away from standing up for his division when everything seems wrong and members are feeling down he is there for us. I can say I have seen him work his butt off with being a new dad (which im sure most people will understand) he had spent days in the hospital for his own health but that didn't stop him from getting on xbox either on the app or system and doing his duties as a General and again as a Co Founder! During the TSB XDG inncident he was one of the core people helping make sure the officers and Generals were up to speed on what to do because the situation was sensitive and we needed a gameplan. BLICKY basically took on 3 or all 4 of the squads because he was always available for us and he knew what needed to get done and he does it by training Generals or new officers in a squad that doesn't have a general yet, he also is a Marketing rep which I will say he helps a lot in trying to promote the events in KSI but he says this himself he will always put his division before anything because we are his family and I am very happy to call him my mentor and best friend!

I will be dropping my vote, to witness for this one. This guy goes beyond measure since his day as General now, a Cofounder he still doesnt stop. He does everything he asked and more. Blicky is very dedicated and wants the best for his Divison. 

He help anyone with anything at anytime. He will sacrifices, sleep just to make it happen. We are happy to have him here on this Divison. His knowledge of KSI is strong and it just keeps getting stronger. He is the embodiment of Knowledge, Strength, and Intergrity. 

He teaches others to do the same. His passion and wanting us to strive as a Divison is paraelle with each other. Blicky is also a Marketing Rep. witch just add to is deditication.

Blicky has always put others in the community ahead. During his time as an officer in Hellcat, and as my general he was always there when I had a concern, or question. More importantly he made time for every member of the squad who had a question, or just wanted to play a game. As co founder he has excelled. Not only was he active with the two squads he was over if anyone in the division needed assistance he made the time to help out. He has consistently put the people in his division ahead of his personal time. He somehow is able to talk and game with people despite working nights. Blicky remains one of the few people I would not hesitate to go to with anything I was having difficulty with.

• Kalakoi locked and unlocked this topic