KSI Jessii 77 OS Level 1

Scarface 77

Gamertag - KSI Jessii 77

Award  - OS Level 1

Link to Forums - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43345-ksi-jessii-77/

Reason - 

During her time in EO, this girl has been making strides all across the board. She is currently General of Talon which at the time she got it , lacked direction . She even had to run the squad in a gametype she was unfamiliar with but instead of freaking out and trying to change it, she rolled with it and has kept her numbers up and has always been consistently the biggest squad in EO.  Despite all the officers who would step down and the consistent struggles that every general faces and few survive , she has persevered. She has brought out the best in several officers who are currently in her squad like KSI Yuna 4321 and one who is now in another squad , KSIxRaziel.  She also is the Head of Marketing which was something she fought her butt off for and above anyone else in the community she was the one awarded the position and the shiny 77s she currently has in her gamertag. She devotes a lot of time to this community through clan ops and dept ops as well as being heavily involved in the KNN news show. She is the leader in EO in terms of ensuring members are notified and informed all KSI news and events through xbox and discord and has come to be someone I respect and I think after you see some other witness statements you would understand that she deserves OS level 1!!!

From the small side of Clan Ops I've seen from Jessi, due to us running Marketing together. I've seen her be with her members non-stop. Always playing, always brightening the mood in areas she joined.

When she first got promoted to general, she took off! I heard stories from her Divison all the time when I was with EOs Parties 

In Marketing, She was in it since the beginning of the Resurrection of Marketing from VeRiiTaS. She slowly climbed up Marketing and eventually gained the Title of Co-Head of Marketing, and Earned her 7!

Marketing was completely different afterwards! We had new events and new ideas coming from her and improvement in the activity of the department, people were working together, and doing stuff that other departments didn't do a whole lot that I know of, 

Jessii is in alot of places of KSI and has improved the places she visited. Jessi has earned her Outstanding Service award!

She is a great example of what dedication can do.

I think she deserves this reward because in my few months of being here shes gone above and beyond and done more for me and other members than I could even start to name.  She devotes all of her spare time to not only being a gen but in making sure the KNN is on top of everything. There's been times with her being Gen I thought she wouldve just stepped down, but she kept pressingforward, still is pressing forward and is fighting to stay on her A game and be a good friend, mentor, and Gen at the same time. She has always been my go to for nearly everything KSI related not because shes my chain of command but because shes outstanding with everything me or anyone else goes to her with or about.  Overall she is just amazing, outstanding, and loyal to all of us, if anyone ever needs something, shes there to help 100% and will do everything within her power to help or even to be a shoulder to lean on when you need it then give you that shove that you need to get back up.

Edited by KSI Yuna4321

Jessii, Jessii, Jessii, where do we begin with her. Well, when she first came to this division she was a transfer with a lot of ambition and hunger to not only move up the ranks, but to find a squad to grow and flourish. She is never one to stray from a challenge, see her rise to the head of marketing for example. She started with working with that department and reviving it with Riita, when it started going in the right direction, because of what she had done to push it in the correct direction she shortly became co-head and then after a little more time, she would move on to being the head of marketing. She runs the department with much enthusiasm and excitement. Always welcoming in new members to the staff and openly discussing new ideas to innovate into the department as a whole. When she was pushing her way to the top to run her current squad, Talon she was always at the forefront of getting work done, making sure members were taken care of and felt welcomed and made sure to get them involved with as many events as possible from the moment they were recruited. She has faced her fair share of adversity while gen too. From poaching attempts from TSB and LNT, to officers going up and going down because of real life or other various reasons and even the obnoxious issues we faced most recently with TSB trying to knock people offline. She always remained calm, friendly and up beat reminding her members and the division of how to handle the situation correctly with minimal possibility of getting knocked offline.

She's level headed, down to earth, determined, loyal and hardworking, she's very good at taking criticism and rolling with it and improving from it.

Overall, she has done a phenomenal job here in E.O. since her arrival and I'm confident that she deserves her OS 1. 

i think jessii deserves this reward because she is a really good Gen. She has been through  thick and thin to make everyone feel at home in KSI,when i first came into KSI i was nervous and scared to talk because of how nerve racking it was being around alot of people but jessii was there with open arms to talk about anything i needed. so if you need anything jessii is there to save the day :).