KSI Galvanize 7

Scarface 77

Gamertag - KSI Galvanize 7 

Award - Helping Hand & Member Assistance

Link to Forums - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/22934-ksi-galvanize-7/?tab=activity

Reason - This member has helped purchase KSI Surf gamertag, which I can witness for. And he has definitely helped members with questions about KSI through his tenure as an officer and General. I will make sure witnesses come through to support the Member Assistance. 

Back when we was first swutch KSI over to the xbox one this man walked me thru the "new setup" of the xbox one. He also helped me with several things as far as squad tag messages and how to send them. At the time it was the first xbox one squad EO had at the time so everything was very new and he spent a lot of time helping me figure everything out to make my squad run as well as possible. 

Help in hand statement: he has helped me with all KSI related questions and made them perfectly clear to a new recruit. 

@Scarface 77

Edited by Kryptic iDiablo

Helping Hand:Yes

i recently got Promoted to SSGT and i was having trouble finding my feet and Galvanize swooped in and rescued the Poop out of me with guidance and options of what i can do and how i can do it(he's a great mentor and legend)