KSI LEGION Outstanding Service Level 1

Kalakoi

Name: KSI LEGION
Link to Forums Account: @KSI LEGION
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence:
I don't even know where to start with this man. Legion has been in KSI going on 6 years now and I've known him since I was first recruited in 2013. As long as I've known him he's always been an easy-going guy and gets along with literally everyone he meets. He loves having people around and people love to be around him. You can usually find him in an Xbox Live party almost or completely filled with people. Needless to say, Legion is well known and respected throughout WD and all of KSI. But I digress, his popularity is not the sole reason behind me nominating him for Outstanding Service. He is absolutely dedicated to KSI and its members. He is always helping out by answering questions, hyping game nights and other events, and just generally being there for others when they need someone. He has been up and down the officer ranks in Vanquish quite a bit and even took over as General for me the first time I was promoted to Co-Founder in 2013. His love for the community and its members knows no bounds and exemplify what it means to be a part of KSI. This is why I believe KSI LEGION is the perfect candidate for Outstanding Service.

I could witness to this man's outstanding service he's been there since I've been in WD for over a year now he's helped out in many many ways whether it be recruiting hosting parties or just talking with people this man deserves this award when I became a seven he's even helped me with stuff I needed to do reorganizing certain things helping out with other squads just to make sure I got the hang of it the man is deserving of this award in many ways and more than just this award he deserves to have his name spoke out for it

Thank you

KSI xHAWKx 7

I can also witness. @KSI LEGION is the voice box a Vanquish, always has been, always will be. He great with new and old members. He’s been here for a very long time. I’ve been in WD for about 2 1/2 years and he’s one of the first people I meet. I think he’s a great candidate for this award 

I can also witness. @KSI LEGION is the voice box a Vanquish, always has been, always will be!!! 5 years with this Fool HD all day Gang Gang .Still is a great leader!!! He is absolutely dedicated to KSI and its members. He is always helping out by answering questions, hyping game nights and other events, and just generally being there for others when they need someonesomeone!!!!!!

I can also witness. @KSI LEGION is the voice box a Vanquish,

Edited by KSI NAHFOOL

I can witness to KSI Legions OS level 1. He is an extraordinary person that remains a beacon of light in Vanquish. He treats his squad members with insurmountable respect and offer his ears to anyone who needs them. He is always the man with the plan and you can rely on him to keep it real. The million game nights, WWE viewing parties and the hype man during any KSI event. He steps up when needed and will remain to be one of my chillest friends which goes far beyond KSI. 

This guy is the most amazing  guy  he takes care of everyone as if they are family legion where do i even begin. This guy is the Lord of all lords he is the savior of all.  He hosts some of the best game nights I've ever been to and he always makes sure everyone is included. This is not only game nights this is every day . #nicest guy alive. Love ya legion  stay amazing.

Yet here we are again asking for the blood of one's first born for an OS lvl 1. Well mr. Speaker, since we have to take this to Congress, I yield my time to elaborate if not filibuster a 'No vote.

For far to long people in KSI Legion's circle has hesitated to bring this up for consideration, due to an insurmountable effort to prove that, beyond a reasonable doubt, this man not only deserves OS LvL 1, but is the definition of what it should be considered truly outstanding. As has been presented KSI Legion has been here for quiet some time; and in that time has stayed true to his very roots vanquish. When I met KSI Legion, back when I joined some five years ago, I was a corporal, he was the General of Vanquish HD. In between that time and now he remains in that very same squad. A man of conviction, he saw many of his own superiors climb the ranks and fall out or struggle, and knew he'd never want that for himself. KSI Legion knew he would be better served to not only the community but vanquish by remaining in place. Of course, this goes without saying, that a person can't retain such a leadership position forever, so KSI Legion recycles his way through the squad. I can't even count how many times this has happened, but rest assured he's selflessly trained, mentored, and guided many great leaders, offering his wisdom and help through, HD, WD, and KSI. 

KSI Legion is well versed in dealing with change and holding the line in the face of adversity. Whether we discuss the day to day dramas or large scale challenges, such as squad merges and even division merges losing his original home. KSI Legion has seen so many people come and go, and I can't put in to words how many or what kind of affect that has on a person. I can tell you this, that in five plus years you will have friends and sometimes family, blacklisted or security risked, from that you will have others that refuse to remove presumed individuals and thereby become blacklisted or security risked by association. This is to say through and through, tough decisions have to be made, especially when something you've invested in falls apart all around you. If that's not enough, then I don't know what is, and I know he at some point has been included and apart of a few of those decisions, putting the squad and communities best interest before himself and his peers that brought negativity to the same. Acting with integrity he's transparent and done the right thing time and time again. Furthermore, knowing the implications and damage to be done by opposing forces he brings those left behind together remind g them what KSI is supposed to be about.

This leads me to his ability to bring people together in the good times as well. As folks have said before KSI Legion is notorious for hosting parties for various reason, and I'd also like to let the evidence show, any time of day or night as well. KSI Legion is well known for his all nighters on Call of Duty Black Ops II. KSI Legion is also a big fan of WWE wrestling and shares his passion with those who also enjoy watching it. KSI Legion has been know to host Netflix watch parties from time to time as well. KSI Legion is good at what he does and is the life of the party.

I can go on and on, but then what would I have for OS level two, when with what I've presented is damn near an OS level three statement. What the panel needs to know is this man is dedicated, motivated, and outstanding at what he does, doing so without expecting this sort of recognition, but what a slap and spit in the face to say none of this is good enough. KSI Legion has spent countless hours training and workshops and out his life experience and training offered through KSI to use so successfully. KSI Legion a selfless leader, training those above and below him to standard. The glue the holds the ceramic vase from falling apart again, while maintaining the same energy bringing members together in the good time as well. Exemplifying integrity with due regard to the community over the personal interest of his family and his friends. KSI Legion is a legend in his own right, and if this is the only way in which he goes down in history for KSI, let the record show a legacy of extraordinary dedication from a man with motivation to match some of the best of the best, who wanted nothing more in clan ops than to be surrounded by his peers and have fun, and that is truly outstanding.

KSI Legion should be considered for his outstanding service with his dedication and friendliness among all  of our members. He has always treated everyone equally with respect. He has hosted many and ‘more to come’ game nights, setting the rules straightforward and keeping the environment positive, friendly and most importantly fun for everyone to enjoy.   I find that overall his time and dedication that he’s put into the community should most definitely be recognized.  Considering how many successful game nights he has hosted, shared gift cards for name changes to new members and most helpful with answering any KSI Related comments questions or concerns any member(including myself) may have. Thank you and have a blessed day. ❤️

What to say about @KSI LEGION ever since the merge of HD into WI was the first time i met him and 2 years and some change.this guy has been very outspoken and charismatic which makes him the shining light in his squad Vanquish WD.He is always willing to help member's out NO MATTER what squad they are from. He's been a ear for many and many more to come whether it be KSI related,personal,gaming, or even WWE.He has also helped me out in my journey of playing SMITE . He's even put on many tourneys in my time over WD with prizes that member's could win.He is not a selfish dude at all and always willing to help out even as a Sgt not just for himself or to better his "KSI career " but to help KSI as a whole to preserve the FUN.To take some words from this guy "He's the face that runs the place" in Vanquish. The squad looks up to this guy.He is well deserving of OS lvl 1 if not lvl 2