KSI Officer pup OS 1

KSI Septicade

Gamertag - KSI Officer Pup

Award - Outstanding Service Level 1

Link to Forums - @KSI Officer Pup

Reason - I have known this member for a few months now, she has been a huge help to me within the squad, doing her officers duties etc. but the reason I personally believe she deserves this award is because she's been going above and beyond for KSI, and especially for our members, no matter how busy she is she always has time to help the members, no matter what time it is, she's applying for the news team on top of everything, she's always doing everything she can to make sure everyone's happy, just earlier she stayed up until god knows what time of the morning and only got two hours of sleep because she was helping myself and a few other members out with the issues we had, where my officers give 100% she gives 200% constantly.

witnesses who can attest to this officers great attributes are

@KSI FadeZ 7 @KSI xZIEIROx 7 

I've known pup since 2012 back in DR. One thing that has never changed is her dedication to this community. She goes out of her way for any member with anything they need help with. Forums help, clan ops help, gamenights, recruiting etc she goes above and beyond for the members even with personal issues she will be there for you in full capacity as long as you need her to be. She is a stellar officer and currently in productions as well as being the newest addition to the news team she is always looking for ways to get involved so she can progress and help. Her dedication is honestly inspiring and it's good to see the spark in a member who has been around or and off aslong as she has. I can't speak for anyone else but in my opinion I find her service outstanding. 

Pup has shown how truly dedicated she is to CD and KSI in general, and she is so compassionate with practically everyone she meets. Even though she hasnt had actual wifi lately, she still tries her hardest with what she has to get online, and hangout with everyone, aswell as do her duty as an officer in her squad. She goes out of her way to check up on her squad members aswell as other squads. On top of her not having actual wifi, and work outside of KSI, she still manages to find time for the jobs she has within KSI and outside of her division, with productions and news. Her dedication to KSI is obvious.

I have know pup  for 1 year now.. Her energy in this community  is off the chain.. Pup has always went out her to help me when I need it.. She has always gave me advice to become a better officer 

Awards

During the time, I've spent with @KSI Officer Pup , she has helped me rebuild a dead squad known as Empire that was serverly hit by TSB. She tried to help in any way possible by recruiting after work even though she works 15 - 19 hour shifts even promote recruits, privates, and even corpals.  Pup has such a positive attitude toward any situations or task given to her.  She is active even if she does not have the best wifi that shows dedication and she is active on discord with all the squads. Also if someone is having a bad day she tries to make people feel better even if she is having a bad  day. I believe everyone should take a page out of Pup's book because we all should have a positive attitude like her and if you have not met her yet.. her GAMER TAG is "KSI Officer Pup " and  add her because I bet within the first five minutes you will believe that she is amazing person you have ever met. The dedication she has given to CD and Empire has known that she deserves this award.  

This little lady came in full of energy. When she transferred to CD I put her in a dead squad that needed that energy let me tell you they got it. Every since she started there she moved up the ranks fast and helped bring the dead squad back to life. There was a time that I was just having a bad time with my life in general. Even though I didn't open up to her. I have to give her an A for effort. She also made sure to stay in the party with me just to make sure I was okay. She's a really great officer and she's a really great friend. Don't know what we would do without her. One in a million this one is. 

I’m not sure what more I can add about KSI Officer Pup that hasn’t already been said. I can tell you that since she became gen of Prodigy my old squad seems to have more energy to it than it has in awhile. She helped build the squad she transferred from from a dying and inactive squad to an extremely active and thriving squad. She always seems to be able to make people smile and is always trying to help others and get them involved