KSIfiremomma7 Outstanding Service LVL 1

TexAngel 77

Name: KSIfiremomma7

Link to Forums Account: @KSIfiremomma7

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reason-/-Evidence: I am proud to nominate Firemomma for this award. This Div Leader has grown so much as a Leader in KSI. When Firemomma started her climb in the 7s rank she was delet a crap hand, but in Firemomma form she wasn’t letting anyone kick her down and from there she went to work. She has learned to not only to communicate with her Dir but also the 7 staff. She has learned to work as a team with her CoDiv and GENs. Includes them in a lot of discions regarding rejoins and join apps. She has always been a positive force for her division and has always fought for the little guy. Her members adore her and would walk thru a fire for her. There is not a day or night that you can’t find momma in a party chat with just members of her division. She games with just about anyone that wants to play and works so very hard to keep up on the games. It’s been a crazy bumpy ride watching her learn from  positive leaders and become the leader she is becoming.  

Will need witnesses to come forward with detailed reasoning why this member should  receive this award this is a awesome start and please keep them coming forward with witnesses ty

Dropping vote to witness

I have known firemomma for a few months now and in those few months I have noticed all the good that she does for not only her div but for each and every member in the div. She is loved by many. She games with and includes members of all ranks trying to make sure they feel welxome but also included and apart of KSI but not only does she brings memvers in party's to play and game from her div but from other divisions as well. A lot of people look up to her and seek advice with anything KSI related she had been there to help me fain knowledge in many different instances as well as has been there to hear me vent and to check up on me after I got out of the hospital and I'm not even in the same division. She is a great person as well as very protective no one messes with her members or with KSI. I see her going really far and really love learning how to handle things and issues with in KSI. This woman really does deserve this award and I'm very surprised that she hasn't already gotten it. She works well with all members, officers, and other 7 staff members and haven t met a member who doesn't like her yet. 

I will be a wittness to this not only is she my div leader but she is also a friend a member of my family within KSi . she is always there for members who have questions or issues , or if they just want some one to play with. She will do what ever she can to help a member from any division not only DL. as a new gen in DL i have had the opportunity to learn from her and be apart of this family in ksi. 

Edited by bubbaKat

Since getting back involved in clan-ops in early January, Firemomma has had a huge impact on me. There are 2 main things about FireMomma that separate her from a lot of other leaders I have dealt with in this community. 

1. Dedication. At the beginning of this year, DL was in a very rough scenario and possibly on the brink of extinction. We had under 130 members, 3 squads (One of which had about 15 active people), and very little staff. Momma spent most of her time mentoring 3 generals and their officer staffs, and getting DL turned back in the direction that she always believed it could go in. If she did not have as much faith in myself and KSI sourpeaches to turn the dying squad around, I still would not be involved in clan-ops, and I definitely wouldn't be where I am today. Firemomma has time and time again gone to hell and back to fight for DL, and our members would do the same for her in a heartbeat. 

2. Personality. While she is DL's div leader, she is one thing to many other people in KSI: A friend. One of the things I have learned these last few months is that no matter the time of day or how big or small your issue is, Momma is going to be there, no matter what. She is willing to talk to you about anything, and doesn't hesitate to calm you down, give you advice, and follow up with you to make sure everything is ok. She is constantly in parties playing with members throughout DL and other divs, and because of this has gained the trust of MANY members throughout the community, and built friendships with so many of us that go far beyond xbox. 

In closing, I would like to say that I can not think of anyone that deserves this award more than Firemomma. She has turned around an entire division from the brink of death, created so many friendships  just because of who she is, and is one of the main reasons I got back involved in clan-ops 9 months ago (which was not a very easy task.) She has personally taken me and so many other leaders in DL under her wing, built us into much better leaders than before, and is truly one of the best leaders I have met during my tenure in KSI. 

And for this chick right here, ill spit a few truths most people wouldnt know from back in the day. When i was active div leader (ranked as Co Div) reports were being brought foward about how issues arose and were settled. I asked "What officer is doing all this work?" I was told it wasnt an officer but a SGT handling issues the way a Captain would. That SGT was Firemomma. I wasnt there for her growth in the community as i had stepped down and left KSI to focus more on real life ordeals. But when i put in my rejoin to see how things had changed, she was already a Co Founder. As time passed, the previous 7 staff had left and that left Firemomma with the division. Instead of leaving due to the pressure of the division in her hands, she stepped up and til this day is continuing to make DL the powerhouse it was and forever will be. Shes earned her stripes for her devotion to the division and if thats not outstanding, idk what is.

Awards

I have been in DL for 2 years, Iwas was once firemommas general in Insane Squad, she was a 2LT and a aspiring officer looking what task to tackle next, as i left that squad she continued to help theat squad grow and eventually transferred to a new squad and became General of it. Firemomma has always been a great leader in KSI and DL, when she was made a 7 then the DL 7 staff fell apart she grabbed the bull by the horns and began to run DL with a huge endeavor ahead of her, She ran DL to the best of her ability and even when i was promoted to a Co FOunder she was hard at work training and mentoring me into the great 7 i have become and i wouldnt be where i am without her hard work and devotion to keeping me in check and helping me coup with my anger. She is a great leader and a better freind she will continue to grow and excel wherevere she goes in KSI and will always find a way to make you laugh while working.

Since I've been here in KSI, firemomma has been the staple in every conversation. First introduction she was friendly and welcoming. As time went on i noticed the work that came along with her position in the community. She is always insightful and has given good advice and detailed information on any and all questions or concerns. She is always professional when it comes to the community and will lend an ear for conversation on a personal stand when needing to vent. Best of luck firemomma we are routing for you

Witness for firemomma I was in ksi in the past and enjoyed everything that she had taught me as well as recently convincing me to return to ksi not that long ago she is kind and friendly not only to me but to others as well and that's very important in leadership if there is a problem that needs to be handle I can always count on her to get it solved right away best of luck momma 

Firemomma is the best 7 we have ever had. She is dedicated to helping the people of DL more than anything. If there are any problems in your personal or in ksi life, she is always there to talk to. She is dedicated to making the dream work for DL also. When Insane was dying, everyone had given up except myself and momma. We tried our hardest to keep it alive, but unfortunately it didnt make it, but it wasnt because of lack of trying. When no one else will play with you, firemomma always will, all the way up until she gets a call to go on an abulance run. She is the one that I always can rely on to be there when you need someone, whether its having her xbox at work so you can work on a minecraft build off, or just someone to talk about your personal problems with, she is always there. If anyone deserves an oustanding service award, she does. She goes above and beyond every day for her fellow ksi members, and there isnt a whole lot of people who i honestly can say does that.

There's not much I can say about firemomma that hasn't been said already but I'll try my best. Firemomma inherited a division of fluff, inactivity and poorly trained officers and leadership. It was through the efforts of firemomma that DL began to repair itself with new leaders being trained, inactive members being fluffed and squad activities being reintroduced to DL after such a long time that there wasn't any. She has faced obstacle after obstacle and has never slowed down or given up. Reviving a nearly dead division is no easy feat, but firemomma with the help of prophecy and tex did just that, and that's why she deserves OS 1 and probably OS 2 as well. Thanks for taking the time to read my witness statement I hope it's helpful.