KSI PROPHECY v7 Outstanding Service LVL 1

TexAngel 77

Name: KSI PROPHECY v7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI PROPHECY v7

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reason-/-Evidence: This kid has done so many great things and has grown as a leader for his division. Prophecy was a bit of a hot head but has learned to contain his rage and be more of a team player for the division. He has never been afraid to get out there and as I say “get dirty” with any of these squads. He is never to busy to just hang out with anyone in the Div. He has done raid after raid with a squad to help members get ready for a new DLC to drop. He has spit squads and he has also worked with squads to rebuild them. He has mentored some of his divisions best leaders. He has learned to be a team player and to work as team. On top of all that he has learned to communicate and look at all sides of an issue. As a CoDiv I for one have no doubts he could run the Div as if the request was coming from Firemomma herself.  

Will need witnesses to come forward with detailed reasoning why this member should  receive this award this is a awesome start and please keep them coming forward with witnesses ty

Prophecy deserves this award because :

Have been dealing with Prophecy for quite some time now and he was really harsh until we started working together in DL. He was not always the easiest person to deal with, when he would Raid with you. He has since then worked hard on controlling his rage and anger. When others thought I was making a Big mistake with promoting him, I seen his potential. He has worked really hard and getting where he is today. He has been there for not only his members but has became a big part of running DL. He has rebuild squads and officer alike. He has learned just as I have to work together for the better of each squad and for the Division in which we are apart of. I was told "that anything worth working for will take a lot of hard work." Well he has definitely done that with this Division. He has spent countless hours with me in parties working together to make our division grow and to make the changes needed to keep it moving forward. It took us a while to learn to TRUST each other and to learn that one person's way is not always the right way, sometimes we need to give in and try the other person's idea. We may disagree sometimes but we will never let anything or anyone divide and conquer us, especially with it comes to DL!

I havent always seen eye to eye with him on issues but i have seen alot of good things from him and have seen the amazing things he can do as a leader . I have had the opportunity to watch him build a squad that was starting to fall apart prophecy is one of those people that you really got to not let his attitude bother you and get to know the real prophecy. He takes the time to play with members I have seen prophecy stop up when there's been a weekend Warfare and somebody didn't show and we needed a backup and he had no problem getting up and helping out with not letting the rest of the team down. 

Guest KSI PartyRock

Prophecy is a good guy who has answered all of my questions about KSI as a community and has aided me in the process of promoting and recruiting. He’s a fun guy to play with but knows when to be serious about issues such as security and recruiting. 

Alright yall i have a thing or two to say about this guy right here. Ive had the chance to see what hes capable of since he was a ssgt. Puting it bluntly, he hasn't changed a bit. As Tex previously mentioned hes been building squads to their splitting point with the best qualified officers DL can ask for, always going above and beyond for new members like hes trying to earn that officer rank again. If a squad is falling short, he'll be the one to work double time to get it back in shape. If he keeps up the way hes been going, i have no doubt he'll make Div Leader and even higher if he puts in effort.

Awards

Over the last 9 months, I have had the opportunity to witness first hand the leader that Prophecy can be. Even though he is Co-Div of DL, he has time and time again filled in as acting General of 1 of 2 squads, and his motivation to do so is always so encouraging. As Co-Divisional leader, the last thing you expect to be doing is be the general of a squad, but Prophecy always looks as it as a learning opportunity and a chance to prove himself again (Not that he needs to at this point). Over the last few months Prophecy has continued to train me into the leader I am today, as well as retraining the entire Ares officer staff and turning that squad into a Powerhouse in DL. It doesn’t matter if Prophecy is splitting a squad, hosting our Gens meeting, or handling an issue, Prophecy seems to always excel in whatever he is doing for DL. 

What to say here. Well the man in question here is a grade A leader and mentor. He is always helpful and professional when it comes to community issues/ideas. Being mentored by him has taught me many things and i continue to look toward him for questions and advice. Prophecy deserves this reward because of his professional mentality and helpful nature. Best of luck brother prophecy 

I haven't had a mutch nicer friend he has really worked hard to get were he is at know .u couldn't as for aan mentor he has tought me to stand on my own 2 feet an to take the bull by the rains to better my self as an leader Prophecy really deservers this award.

I've had the opportunity to work alongside DL for several months now. I've seen DL at it's absolute lowest and at it's best which I believe is right now. Prophecy has been a huge part of this transition by constantly being online for his members, becoming acting gen of squads that needed it (saving them in the process) and being the voice of reason whenever firemomma is away. Prophecy has done all he can to train and mentor those coming up behind him by helping in any way he can with workshops, meetings and events. In short, he's a valuable resource in DL and has undoubtedly earned OS lvl 1.

There is a slew of reasons as to why this member deserves OS Lvl 1 award and many to come. Working with Prophecy as his Director and keeping up with him after my departure and seeing the accolades he, as well as his 7 staff have been able to accumulate in that time is truly outstanding.

When I arrived in DL, things were bleak and that's being optimistic. There was an extreme lack of training activity, spirits were crushed, and momma and prophecy had been fighting tooth and nail for anything they got for a long time. In this time, Prophecy never once quit or folded with the extremely rough hand dealt. From personally retraining entire staffs, stepping in as general and leading squads, driving activity and joining departments, as well as heading the charge for PO in his division, DL has truly been improved by his presence. 

Prophecy has made many mistakes, but more importantly he owns up to them, and is always willing to grow and learn, using himself as an example for his members.

He deserves this award.

Sincerely,

Gambino

As a up and coming member I can say Prophecy has always been somebody to lead you in the right direction whether is is needing information or leading a division to become a amazing group of people. As a member of Ares for 2 years I have seen people leave but when there is a void that needs filled he is the man to count on.  He has filled in for gens and made the group stronger every time and that isn't just luck it is his courage and commitment to KSI, and to us. He is the man you can always count on. He is a member of KSI that has kept not just Ares but Dark Legion strong and I know we will carry on his will.