December 77

So You Think You Can Write - September 2018

Topic will be automatically locked at 03:59 AM

36 posts in this topic

•  Original Recruit Date:July 6 2018

• 1st piece of advice: Be patient. Things will happen in time.

• 2nd piece of advice: Making squads better is not about the numbers, its about mentoring your members to be better and more confident leaders. The rest will happen naturally.

• 3rd piece of advice: Everything in KSI takes time, and people love to take their time.

Awards

Original Recruit Date:2/27/17

• 1st piece of advice: Be patient. Things will happen in time. It doesn't happen overnight.

• 2nd piece of advice:Join as many weekend warfare and Gamenights as u can there super fun and a great way to meet new Friends and members.

• 3rd piece of advice: Play with every member in every squad.

Awards

you wish you’d gotten when you were recruited into KSI.”

• Original recruit date:April 29,2017

• 1st piece of advice:play a lot of different games for game nights and for weekend warfare

• 2nd piece of advice:officers need lots of patients

• 3rd piece of advice:code of conduct is read many times so people know it and pass it on

Awards

September’s So You Think You Can Write topic is: 

“Top 3 pieces of advice you wish you’d gotten when you were recruited into KSI.”

• Original recruit date:31/12/2017

• 1st piece of advice: that i could change gamertag during training

• 2nd piece of advice: how to navigate forums

• 3rd piece of advice:how to join weekend warefares

Edited by KSI CountriFied

Awards

Original recruit date: 8/8/18

1st piece of advice: make sure to familiarize all of your officers.

2nd piece of advice: go to lots of workshops and learn as much as possible.

3rd piece of advice: never be afraid to ask an officer for help if you don't know something.

Awards

Original recruit date: 05/09/18

• 1st piece of advice: I wish i could have been told how much effort it takes to become a Staff SGT

• 2nd piece of advice: I wish i learned more about the workshops

• 3rd piece of advice: More about the rank structure

Edited by KSI DarkAngeI

Awards

• Original recruit date: 11-19-17

• 1st piece of advice: Try to move at your own pace meeting and getting to know others.

• 2nd piece of advice: Continue to be active and positive throughout the squad and division events.

• 3rd piece of advice: Be respectful to everyone you meet even if not in KSI, even if the other person is being rude or negative towards you or another person.

Awards

Original recruit date: 1 25 18

• 1st piece of advice: to not do too much of the same gamenight

• 2nd piece of advice: to do more things with the sgt

• 3rd piece of advice: to have a better relationship with the 7s

Awards

“Top 3 pieces of advice you wish you’d gotten when you were recruited into KSI.”

• Original recruit date: April 2013

• The first piece of advice I wish I would have gotten would have to be not to worry what other people think of you. There are a lot of people who are just out for their own gain, and would say anything to make you look bad. I would totally tell myself to not care about their thoughts, and continue to do what I felt was right.

• The second piece of advice I would have loved to have gotten would be if you see something you want, go and get it, whether it be a spot in a dept, or in the officer staff. Put in that time and effort, and you can achieve greatness!

• The third piece of advice I wish I had sooner would be to make friends! There are HUNDREDS of members within KSI, and you never know who you will click with! Don't be afraid to go out and play with other people, and get to know them! Who knows, maybe that friendship you make will last a lifetime.

Awards

Original recruit date: 04/14/16

• 1st piece of advice: Look at everything given to you as a challenge to take you to a higher place. 

• 2nd piece of advice: Never think of yourself as too aggressive for sometimes an aggressive action is the action required for the current situation.

• 3rd piece of advice: never look down on anyone nor let them look down on you,  build your confidence and take charge of any situation or opportunity that arises. 

Awards

1 thing is that you have to take time to get to understand the process of the chain of command.

2nd is never be afarid to speak ur mind or give input on a topic or discussion.

3rd is to always take on any challenge presented to you! You just might surprise others and yourself.