• Announcements

• Mr. Giggles

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • impyyy

2019 KSI Donor/VIP Revamp   01/28/2019

After much thought and re-work, the KSI Board is happy to announce the revamped and improved KSI VIP Donor System for 2019. Unlike the past where one donation netted someone the VIP group, now the group will reset on the 1st day of each year. Requirements In order to get re-added as a KSI VIP Donor, you will have to contribute in one of the following ways: Donate $10 to KSI's PayPal Donate at least 1000 bits to KSILive Sub to KSI for at least 2 months Once the new year begins, just donate in any of the 3 above ways and you will receive the 2019 Donor Award as well as the 2019 Donor Group. Just provide proof in the AAP area when you apply. Your donation can be made by someone else, so just have them provide you with the receipt. This only applies for PayPal donations and Subscribing. Bits must be your own. Donations can also add up, so you can contribute $5 for two months and receive it. Just keep the receipts as proof for your request and you will be given Donor access. With this revamp, we have improved the perks of donating to KSI. Because of your financial commitment, we want to reward you for believing in KSI and contributing in that way. Benefits Access to VIP Area on the forums to talk with other donors. 2019 Donor Forums award Special sneak previews of KSI News stories and community announcements Recognized on the KSI Front Page's Donor list Ability to give input on upcoming events, such as Divisional Cup, Spring Break, Spirit Week, Fall Classic, Turkey Bowl, and Award Show. Special Donor-only giveaways during the yearly KSI events A special Donors-Only Weekend Event full of FFAs and Giveaways in August. Overall We want to provide the best KSI experience for all of our members, and those who fund the websites, events, and so much more should be rewarded for contributing and believing in the community. So please enjoy this revamped system and allow us to work with you to forge a better, more inclusive KSI. Thank you, KSI Board of Directors
December 77

So You Think You Can Write - September 2018

39 posts in this topic

•  Original Recruit Date:July 6 2018

• 1st piece of advice: Be patient. Things will happen in time.

• 2nd piece of advice: Making squads better is not about the numbers, its about mentoring your members to be better and more confident leaders. The rest will happen naturally.

• 3rd piece of advice: Everything in KSI takes time, and people love to take their time.

Awards

Original Recruit Date:2/27/17

• 1st piece of advice: Be patient. Things will happen in time. It doesn't happen overnight.

• 2nd piece of advice:Join as many weekend warfare and Gamenights as u can there super fun and a great way to meet new Friends and members.

• 3rd piece of advice: Play with every member in every squad.

Awards

you wish you’d gotten when you were recruited into KSI.”

• Original recruit date:April 29,2017

• 1st piece of advice:play a lot of different games for game nights and for weekend warfare

• 2nd piece of advice:officers need lots of patients

• 3rd piece of advice:code of conduct is read many times so people know it and pass it on

Awards

September’s So You Think You Can Write topic is: 

“Top 3 pieces of advice you wish you’d gotten when you were recruited into KSI.”

• Original recruit date:31/12/2017

• 1st piece of advice: that i could change gamertag during training

• 2nd piece of advice: how to navigate forums

• 3rd piece of advice:how to join weekend warefares

Edited by KSI CountriFied

Awards

Original recruit date: 8/8/18

1st piece of advice: make sure to familiarize all of your officers.

2nd piece of advice: go to lots of workshops and learn as much as possible.

3rd piece of advice: never be afraid to ask an officer for help if you don't know something.

Awards

Original recruit date: 05/09/18

• 1st piece of advice: I wish i could have been told how much effort it takes to become a Staff SGT

• 2nd piece of advice: I wish i learned more about the workshops

• 3rd piece of advice: More about the rank structure

Edited by KSI DarkAngeI

Awards

• Original recruit date: 11-19-17

• 1st piece of advice: Try to move at your own pace meeting and getting to know others.

• 2nd piece of advice: Continue to be active and positive throughout the squad and division events.

• 3rd piece of advice: Be respectful to everyone you meet even if not in KSI, even if the other person is being rude or negative towards you or another person.

Awards

Original recruit date: 1 25 18

• 1st piece of advice: to not do too much of the same gamenight

• 2nd piece of advice: to do more things with the sgt

• 3rd piece of advice: to have a better relationship with the 7s

Awards

“Top 3 pieces of advice you wish you’d gotten when you were recruited into KSI.”

• Original recruit date: April 2013

• The first piece of advice I wish I would have gotten would have to be not to worry what other people think of you. There are a lot of people who are just out for their own gain, and would say anything to make you look bad. I would totally tell myself to not care about their thoughts, and continue to do what I felt was right.

• The second piece of advice I would have loved to have gotten would be if you see something you want, go and get it, whether it be a spot in a dept, or in the officer staff. Put in that time and effort, and you can achieve greatness!

• The third piece of advice I wish I had sooner would be to make friends! There are HUNDREDS of members within KSI, and you never know who you will click with! Don't be afraid to go out and play with other people, and get to know them! Who knows, maybe that friendship you make will last a lifetime.

Awards

Original recruit date: 04/14/16

• 1st piece of advice: Look at everything given to you as a challenge to take you to a higher place. 

• 2nd piece of advice: Never think of yourself as too aggressive for sometimes an aggressive action is the action required for the current situation.

• 3rd piece of advice: never look down on anyone nor let them look down on you,  build your confidence and take charge of any situation or opportunity that arises. 

Awards

Original recruit date 9/3/18

1 thing is that you have to take time to get to understand the process of the chain of command.

2nd is never be afarid to speak ur mind or give input on a topic or discussion.

3rd is to always take on any challenge presented to you! You just might surprise others and yourself.

Edited by XX420XVISIONXX

Awards

GT:KSI Harmony 7 

Originally recruited:5/13/2013

1st piece of advice: Always understand the work people are putting into the community. Go into each new journey with passion, and understanding. Never let the members feel the same struggle you went through when you first joined. 

2nd piece: Live by the Code of Conduct! We have this set in place for a reason. If we follow the standard we can have a cohesive experience throughout the community. 

3rd piece: Recruiting is important for many reasons, but retaining the people you have is one of the most important things. Member retention is how we keep people in this community. The family feel and community aspect of KSI is why we are here and it's what will retain our future leaders. 

Awards

Recruited on 1/17/18

When I first joined KSI I was quite uncomfortable with being in chat parties with new people and that went double for anyone with a 7 in their name. Three things that I would like to have known when I  first  joined KSI are; First thing is that you get out as much as you put in. The more involved you are in the community the more you and the community benefit from each other. Second thing is don't be afraid to make mistakes. Not every recruiting attempt is going to be successful, don't get discouraged just because things done go well. Third thing is that this community of people that might not be social all the time, though they are willing to help whenever they are available. It is the  support and the comroderry that makes this community so wonderful to be apart of.

Awards

Original recruitment date : 2/28/2018

1st piece of advice: don't be afraid to ask for help or questions it doesn't matter how small or big it may seem there are people here for that reason.

2nd piece of advice: even if you're a new member or one that has been here a while try to make other members feel welcome and included especially within your squad.

3rd piece of advice: KSI will be like a 2nd family and there are people that care about each other 

Awards