Romeo's Mutli Nom's

Dragons x13

Name: KSIxRomeo 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSIxROMEO 7
Award-/-Achievement: Committed
Reason-/-Evidence: Was recruited August 5, 2017 and has not left since.

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: Romeo has helped answer several questions about DM when i was still in Hellborn. He helped me really figure out everything i need to know about DM and its greats members. 
(witnesses inbound)

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: I would love to count Romeo as one of my Mentors. There is only a few people who I would consider this, but this time around in DM has really been a relearning process all the way thru and over the last couple months, i would not be here without the guidance and talks Ive had with this man.

Award: Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence:  I can witness KSIxROMEO 7 for this award as he has helped me numerous times in answering my questions most specifically through the squad split of cruelty. I was basicly brand new when this split occurred and he has continued to always be just a Discord message away. 

Award: Mentor  KSIxROMEO 7 is definitely my number one mentor. He has always been there to train, encourage, challenge, teach, and listen with every move I  make in Venom.  I never would have had the foundation in KSI that i have today if it were not for this man. He was a #1 General of KSI and I know he is now going to be a #1  7. THIS IS A TRUE AND ACCURATE WITNESS OF KSIxROMEO 7

Committed - Yes

Member Assistance - 2/3 

Mentor 2/5 

Need witnesses to continue to attest for either Member assistance or Mentor . Please when witnessing specify which award you are witnessing for . 

Name: KSIxROMEO 7

Link to Forums:@KSIxROMEO 7

Reasons-/-Evidence: I can witness Romez for this award. When cruelty split into Venom he promoted me and made me one of the first officers of Venom. He has taught me many things and now i am a Captain of Venom. Without his guidance and wisdom i dont know where i wouldve ended up in KSI but i know that because was there i learned so much more.

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: Since the time i've known Romez we've brushed on every topic of KSI i can think of. Hes given me alot of information in the things that've interested me over the times and he seems to always find to for me when i need help with questions about KSI.

Guest KSI saad

Name: KSIxRomeo 7

Reason: Romes has been a nice person and friend to me and many others. He join ksi in 2017 and is already a 7. Romes is one of the person i look up to in dm because of what he has done for the for his squad and its member. Even before he became a 7 he was helpful and friendly and he still is. He was active with the squad before he was a co-fo and still is, unlike other co-fo we have had. He still is the same romes i remember when i meat him for the first time. When i think about how i would run a squad i think of Romes and joe they both have done an amazing job running  the squad and didn't let rank get to there head.

Name: KSIxRomeo 7

Award: mentor 

Reason: romeo was my first contact with ksi. He sent me the message that led to me joining recently. He is the person who showed me the ropes and if ever I wanted someone to play with or just hang out with he was there for. And he has always answered any questions I have had.

Awards