KSI TexAngel 7 OS Level 2

KSIfiremomma7

Gamertag - KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account - @KSI TexAngel 7

Award - OS level 2

Reason for nomination:  Tex is always there for any member of KSI that has a question or just to play games with. Tex has been there for me when I didn't believe I could fix what was wrong. Tex has shown me how to believe in my self and to trust in others. Tex has shot straight with me when I didn't want to hear it and made me the Div Leader that I am today. No matter what the battle maybe Tex will fight with you to correct any issue and help you to grow. Tex is and will always be a great leader and mentor to anyone willing to let her help them to become the officer that she knows you can be. Tex has trained and mentored several members. Tex is willing to give anyone a second chance as long as they are willing to do the work.  Tex is always willing to share her experience and her knowledge of KSI. 

Wow where do i begin with this amazing Director, Tex came to DL when it was at it lowest point and on the brink of a merge, she has a PCS move and missed out on us for about a month she asked to get a second chance with us, and when she got the ok the first thing she did was pull me and firemomma into a party and lay out the truth to us about our DIV situation. After that day she has mentored me and firemomma into an amazing 7 team, Me and momma didn't see eye to eye and Tex helped us to trust one another, Tex is always there when we have a question or issue, Tex is an amazing Mentor and she was even able to get my stubborn butt in line and no woman has ever been able to do that ha ha, Tex has always put KSI in a high priority whether it be our DIV or her other DIV. I believe Tex deserves this award and if i had to say in my opinion she deserves OS LVL 3. She is an amazing leader in KSI.

I will be dropping my vote to be a witness to this 

were to start with this she has always put  dedication into everything she does to support members within KSI and others none KSI related issues she has always shown  devotion  to the division and whiles she was div leader she showed it to every squad she was over she had been a  inspiration to members and they will always have her to turn to no matter what she 110%  deserves her level 2 

Tex is such an amazing person she has always been such a great mentor as well as a venting point. I have never seen a moment where she did not step up to help any division even if it's just advice and guidence. When she was in ES over me I was always able to pull her into a party and have the free will to say anything I wished and her not take it to heart but turn it around into advice and what I should be doing to change things. Even though she is not over me any more she is an amazing person to have in your court to talk to. She is always willing to game and talk with people no matter what div they are in. She is such and inspireing leader and I try to follow in her footsteps and hope one day to be just a portion of the great leader she is today.  She deseves  OS LVL 3  ten times over. 

Back in April, Tex became our Director the same night that I became a general, so I have had the privilege of working with Tex as a leader in DL for the last 5 months. When Tex became our director in DL, our division was struggling and Tex had a huge task ahead of her. When we were in need, Tex has always been there with her guidance and outlook on things. When we come to Tex with an idea or issue, she has never been afraid to put it straight with us and show us a much better way to approach the situation. She has completely restructured the mindset and leadership of the 7's staff, and that leadership has since trickled down to the squad level as well. 

In closing, I can't think of anyone better to receive this award. She picked us up when we were down, and believed in us when it seemed like no one else did (even ourselves.) She has seen us at our lows, and helped us get to our highs. She has been an excellent mentor to myself since I became a Co-Founder, and has done the same to so many others during her time in KSI. On top of her top-notch perseverance and leadership, Tex has always been willing to talk to anyone about anything, and continues to be a friend to many throughout the community. 

Tex has been an influential leader and member of the community for about 3 years now that is evident in the accolades and recognition she has gotten over the course of her career, some of which I will mention now.

OTY's

Co-Founder - 2016

Division Leader - 2017

Outstanding service

Level 1

Other notable awards:

LEAD 101 Graduate

LEAD Mentor (Hard to achieve)

In my time with working with Tex the one thing that I have noticed above all else is her commitment to her members and the leaders in the Divisions she oversees. She is a hands-on, hard-working, dedicated, knowledgeable leader, and I without her influence some of our divisions might not even be here. She's been a mentor and huge influence in the lives and careers of the leaders she works with on a day to day basis. Tex without a doubt is a shining example of what every leader should strive to become. She puts her members above all else including herself (even when sometimes that means myself and her have to 1v1 in an xbox party) and thats rare in anything in life. She is truly selfless and in doing so has helped establish an amazing atmosphere in her divisions and KSI. I'm thankful to have her as a Director, in all honesty she probably deserves OS 3 for all that she has done. Thanks Tex, KSI wouldn't be the same without you.

I was surprised to see that Tex hasn't received this award yet so I’ll put my 2 cents in. The obvious reasons why she deserves this award are simple she has been and continues to be there for her people whenever needed. She leads by example which I think is one of the best qualities a leader can have. When something comes up she always is there offering her sage advise/help. I didn’t really know her back when she was DIV leader but I can testify that I had heard about her and nothing but good things. Tex tends to have that commanding presence and although when she first became our director it seemed like every time we would get in a party together she always seemed to be giving me bad news I felt sorry for her but she always did her job and made certain that we did ours. Over time things settled down and she thankfully hasn’t had to give me bad news for quite a while but on a serious note I know that when I need her she is willing to drop everything and help DM out which is really great to see, because to Tex it’s not just a job or a responsibility to her she is one of the good one’s that truly cares and always goes above and beyond. I had a situation recently where I invited her to a party because I needed her help and I was trying to type out important so that she knew it was how important it was because she was in another important meeting but she joined before I could type one word out. She listened to the situation passed it along to the proper people and went the extra mile to make certain everything was taken care of . Tex has several prestigious awards already including OS Level 1, Founder of the year 2016, Div leader of the year 2017 she had a lot of competition for that one, and most recently she was put in ES Hall of fame so I would say in my humble opinion that she more than deserves this award. DM is really lucky to have such a great director.

Tex is my kind of leader. Whether it's the word play or the quick-wit, she always finds a way to say something poignant. She is always thinking and analyzing, and it allows her a better vision forward and an impeccable way of communicating that vision.

Tex has been a welcomed addition to the Director staff, and the work she did at the Divisional level before the promotion is memorable. Tex is always willing to supply her opinion respectfully and honestly, and any conversation she finds her way into (or that finds her out) is better for it.

Her contributions, both tangibly and intangibly, have made a mark on the community for the better, and her presence makes those around her better for it. She deserves this award.

Oh what can I say about Texangel. Pain in the A...lol No, Tex is honestly the realist leader that I have had the privilege to work with in KSI. She speaks with sincerity and honesty. She is willing to step up and do the dirty work and provide advice whenever it is needed. She has helped me when I was a Div leader to encourage me and support me in my decisions. She hosted the PO workshops for our division when when it wasn't a popular opinion. She gives amazing workshops because she tells you what you need to know and why. She continues to spread her talent to other divisions as a PO officer. She knows how to talk to people because she truly cares about there future here in KSI. I think there is something to be said when everyone she works with loves her. She is a true team player with the quickest wit. Just a great positive person to keep her around. I could literally go on for days so I will sum it up to XOXOXOX