KSI December 77 - OS lvl 2 Nomination

KSI Cherry 7

Name: KSI December 77

Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/25647-december-77/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjQwMzM4LCJpZF8yIjo3OTA4OTZ9

Award: Outstanding Service Lvl 2

Reasons: 

KSI December 77 is a household name at this point. Back in 2015, December was doing amazing things in KSI as a co-founder in WI. You can look up old shout-outs that can be used to describe his work ethic and drive today. This just shows his consistency when evaluating his track record with the community. As a current co-founder in LS, December climbed beck through the ranks in clan-ops through mentorship and showing great leadership quality. Before he became a current 7 in LS, members from all of the squads would go to him because they felt comfortable with him and trusted him. He makes sure to make himself available to anyone about anything no matter their rank. He upholds the KSI standards and makes sure that others do as well. 

On the web ops side of things, December has shown great initiative. He has a tendency to take on big projects/roles and juggles them pretty well. Besides his clan-ops responsibilities, he is also a Senior PO, Head of News and History, AAP member and forums mod. He reach has extended past his division and he has helped countless others in their endeavors in KSI. Besides all of the technical achievements, December embodies the KSI way of life. We have had countless discussions on ways to help the community and plans for future growth. We have collaborated on projects and discussed plans that all lead to the betterment of LS and KSI as a whole. I may have only known December for a few months but i have known of December for much longer. Im excited to see what goals he sets for himself and the positive changes the he plays a role in to better the community. 

I can witness for this.

December I've noticed has done WELL PRETTY MUCH EVEERYTHING, he's been sticking his neck out for lots of people to help them and encourage them more to strive for success. He's also been working with myself trying to help me prepare to be one day a Co Head under him which I've never been in department ops like this so I'm still getting the hang of it, what I'm trying to say is he's been a huge help and super patient with me he's the main reason for history changing and why it will be successful!!! He is a great motivator even if he twists my arms to play pubg or sea of thieves jk. But I know for a fact he's put 200% into everywhere he is I'm sure performance ops, HSI and News, and AAP and Courts would all agree he's been a huge help oh and to LS one of the oldest divisions ^^ so keep it up december!!

I can witness for this nomination, in my mind December is with out a doubt deserving of this award simply because he goes above and beyond for anyone and everything concerning KSI. He is always welcoming when you need to talk about KSI business or even just an ear to listen if you are having life problems in general. I could never say a bad word about this man, his tireless devotion to this community is unrivalled and second to none 

Ok so for my boy deciembre or as you all know him KSI December 77 I'm glad he's finally nominated for this award. Long overdue and has earned it in my opinion 10 times over.  Not only has he made waves since he has rejoined but he's made it to Co-Fo and head of multiple departments at the same time. He even got me to put in a app for PO which is something I've never considered. Somehow he juggles life, clan ops, department OPS and web OPS all in one. He spreads his knowledge from all these departments to our division and I mean basically all KSI. His commitment to this community is unmatched and he's a member you get to witness once in a KSI lifetime. He's been my right hand since he got co-fo and has never let me down. I'm sure everyone knows who December is and that alone let's you know what kinda guy he is. So yes OS lvl 2 all day for this warrior

Although I haven’t know him for long. Simply being anywhere around December for a minute you will be able to see the truly gigantic amount of work he does. Not only for his division but for the community as a whole. December is always willing to help anyone and he is willing to give his time to anyone no matter what rank or status they have in KSI. Rather it be as a cofounder, forums mod, or anything else he does. He goes above and beyond what is expected for leader. Let alone a member. He is always positive and encouraging of the people around his and immediately creates a positive energy anytime you’re around him. He is one of the best leaders to ask for advice or to simply chill and talk to. Simply put he knows that he’s doing. And he always performs beyond what is expected of him. The guy has a mountain of responsibilities. Yet he excels in everything he puts his mind to. Even when I was absent from KSI I seen all the work the guy put in. And I knew from the get go he was going to make it big. And he is. Because he loves this community. He loves his members. He loves his division. He is well deserving of this award. Someone as dedicated and loving of the community as December definitely deserves any award which recognizes outstanding service. I haven’t known him for long. But I hope to get to know him more in the future so that I can learn from him and grow under him. I respect him greatly. He is truly a gem in this community. Any way you look at it. No matter what. 

As a person who has known KSI December 77 since the day he was recruited into KSI, I can wholeheartedly witness to this OS2. From day 1, December has been fully engulfed into KSI business. Having to leave the community due to personal reasons, he kept in contact with several members and continued to help with personal things like most friends do. When he came back to KSI in March of this year, he yet again jumped in feet first. Taking over Trocity due to inactivity of the Staff, making sure the squad was right, offering time to help build up Midguard, transferring over there because they basically had no structure. Rebuilding the ranks over there, while still making sure no one was left behind. December also hand his hands full with the News/History team, AAP, being a Court Judge, and a Senior PO. As of now, December is a CoFOunder for LS, which he manages greatly. He always makes time for a member or squad, no matter what he's currently doing. He's taken time while at work to help fix issues, and is always on Discord even when he's out of town. If you want the definition of dedication and hard work, you will find Decembers name right there. I fully believe this man deserves this award, plus.  

Where do I begin with December? Well a few months back when Midgard lost its gen he was willing to step in and help out me and what was left of Midgard. What he did during his time as gen of Midgard was amazing, he was constantly working to help benefit Midgard not because he had to because he didn’t want to see Midgard fall, neither did I. He had me working the most that I had for a while, recruiting, promoting, etc. If it wasn’t for him Midgard might have fallen. I have major respect for the dude. He is the best gen that Midgard has while I’ve been here who wasn’t a step in gen like Odinn when we lost our gen before him. I respect the dude as both a family member and a higher up. 

Awards

I can't speak to his Clan-Ops acumen, but his work on News Team alone is worthy of this award.

He is always volunteering to do more than is required, and since the News Team has become his to lead, he has been hard at work developing new concepts and approaches to make KSI News even better.

He keeps his members involved in KSI happenings, and the News Site has been popping with great coverage. His involvement in History has also been notable.

Without a doubt he deserves this award for his contributions to the community through News and History. I'm thankful for all that he does and can't wait to see the future of his programs.

December is what this community is all about! 

He brings positivity and enthusiasm to every task that he puts his mind to. Personally I have watched him raise from a News writer to the Head of News and History and he is always coming up with new ideas and ways to innovate. He is always the voice of confidence, reason, and understanding to those in HSI and News. 

Honestly, I really have zero clue how he finds time in his day to accomplish all that he does for KSI. Even though he is in many Departments and Clan Ops he still finds time to have a conversation when needed and play a game with those around him. December's performance in every aspect in KSI can only be described as outstanding. There are few people who enter this community that make an impact quite like he has. 

I witness to this award that December definitely deserves Outstanding Service.