KSI Hatter 7 - OS1 Nomination

December

Name: KSI Hatter 7

Forums: @KSI Hatter 7

Award: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reason: Back in October of 2014, I got a mass recruiting message from Khaleesi. I thought hey, KSI couldn't be that bad. I'd had some negative experiences with gaming communities already so I figured I was just playing the odds at that point. I joined Crysis WI and was immediately welcomed into a new family. About a month later, Crysis split and KSI Hatter 7 founded Abaddon WI. (That's right WD, your Abaddon) I was one of the members who transitioned over to the baby squad with Hatter. Over the next year, this young lady became both a mentor to me and one of my best friends - in and out of the community. She was inspiring, fun and always ready to tackle a challenge. Rising up to the rank of Co-Founder, Hatter helped shape WI into an awesome division. She was heavily involved in recruiting, managed multiple competitive teams and trained and mentored countless officers across the division. She eventually stepped down and left KSI for a time to devote attention to her family and personal goals.

A couple years down the road, I finally convinced Hatter to submit a rejoin app. She joined LS and started getting back in touch with the community. I'd been struggling for a while, indirectly forced to lead and manage a squad as a Lieutenant and Captain. Hatter, along with a supportive 7 staff, was the only reason I was able to hang in there and continue to work as an officer in Trocity. After I transferred to Midgard, Hatter immediately took the reigns in Trocity and continued to pour her efforts into the squad. Later on once the General spot was vacant, she assumed the role she'd already been fulfilling 100%. 

Hatter has contributed much as a former member of the History Department and a current member of the News Department. She's written numerous articles and covered many KSI community events. She is a member of the Community Development Committee, has participated in the LS Head Hunters Team and has been a cornerstone of wisdom and loyalty in Last Strike since she joined. She's done all of this while juggling an extremely busy personal life. Hatter is a multi-squad splitter, a Grifball junkie, a Warlock by trade and a rockstar Mom of 3. If you get a minute, add her to your friends list. There's no one who will ever have your back more or be a better friend when you need it. 

KSI Hatter 7 has been an invaluable member of the KSI community. She is a shining example of what I think we all strive to be as a person. There is no doubt in my mind that she more than deserves Outstanding Service Level 1.

I can happily witness this nomination for someone who I can call a friend, since meeting hatter 7 I have had no end of conversation about life and KSI, and received a multitude of information regarding KSI and little tips and tricks about how I can fulfil my role as a general. Since hatters arrival over in LS she has risen the ranks and now sits as general over Trocity LS of which she runs with a stern hand but kind heart. I have also witnessed how hatter doesn’t just make time for her own squad but other people in different squads to pass down the knowledge she has acquired from her time in KSI,  as well as posting pictures of the amazing food she cooks for her family which I may add looks amazing. But aside from that I can think of no one who would deserve this OS award more than hatter 7 who doesn’t already have it awarded to them 

I can witness for this nomination. I've been in this community since May of this year, and Hatter has been one of the biggest contributors to my success here. She has been on top of anything and everything presented to her. She has guided me in my pursuit of being an officer and moving up the rank structure. She has been the tether holding our squad together from the day I joined. Assisting others with name changes, guiding people in recruiting, and just leading by example overall. She deserves this nomination more than anyone I've met in this community so far. 

I can absolutely witness this since Hatter 7 is one of my mentors. When I joined KSI not to long ago (August)  she happily welcomed me with arms open. Since then I’ve had to witness what she really does for this community and her contributions are limitless. A valuable asset to the community no doubt. She helped guide me into being the officer that I am today and I wouldn’t have ever achieved my rank or knowledge without someone like her. One of the most fantastic Generals I’ve met by far. This gal never misses a beat and she isn’t afraid to say I need some help. All leaders in the future will surely look up to this women. She has abundant amounts of love for the community as well as for our beloved Trocity. She deserves this award along with many others. This gal is a leader at heart.

Name: KSI Hatter 7

Forums: @KSI Hatter 7

Award: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reason: She is the completely qualified for the OS1, im a witness to her hard work and dedication to this Squad im a returning member and ive never been more welcomed into a squad like i have this one. Keep up the Fantastic work

Awards

Forums: @KSI Hatter 7

Award: outstanding service level 1

Reason; man, let me tell you about this chick. I met her in like 2014 but we didnt talk much but i had heard alt about what she done. Sadly i left ksi but now that I'm back and shes my gen ive seen the greatness she has. From day 1 I knew she was awesome,  and friendly.  She cares deeply for her members and all members of ksi. Shell never ask anything of you that you camt handle. She there to help qoth what ever you need. She is really knowledgeable and can answer any question you throw at her. Even with her sometines hectic lifestyle shes willing to do what it takes to get things done. Shes very deserving of this award

My old oops I mean younger sister hatter lol. I've known hatter since 2013 when we used to have HALO 4 gamenights with WI. At the time I was in TW and us and WI used to merge lobbies often and have a ball. We used to communicate as LTs then CPTs then GENS and up. Bouncing ideas off each other. Her being from WI back then it was the last chance div so you had to know ur ranks duties through and through. I have watched her lead from then and more current. Since she's returned she hasn't missed a beat,seemed like she never left tbh. She runs her squad with the tough but gentle approach and it's effectiveness has shown. Her officers respect her 100% and so does the 7s staff. Even on the weekends which is her family time shes ready to jump on the app if need be and she's steady on discord checking up on everyone. Overall a great leader that's overdue for this award so yes to OS1 for sure

I witness to @KSI Hatter 7 she is my current general. I have been and Officer for her up intill about 2 moths ago when I stepped down because of personal reasons. She was always on top of things she has a family and 2 young kids who are in school that she has to worry about but still gets her job done and done verry well! I support her award all the way!!!! 

Forum: @KSI Hatter 7

Award: Outstanding Service level 1

Reason: Even though I can only speak from the discord side of things, Hatter has always been active and faithful in supporting and promoting unity and team cohesion. She makes doing the impossible look easy, and pushes her squad to be better, especially in events like the past fall classic. I believe she is deserving of this award.

Awards

Hatter is my girlllllll. I have had the privilege of working with Hatter as the director over LS but I first heard her gamertag back in WI days. She is honest and upfront. She cares about her members and remains to be a loud supporter of KSI events within LS. She is a new member of the CDC and a general over a squad. She balances her home life with being very active member of LS. She took the time to introduce herself to me when I first became a director over LS. She just wanted to talk and get to now each other. Those are the occasions that keep me in KSI. She values her people and gets to know them on a personal level. Definitely deserves OS lvl 1!