KSI ODINN 7 OS Level 2 (Silver Outstanding)

KSI Akame 77

Name: KSI ODINN 7

Forums: @KSI ODINN 7

Award: Outstanding Service Lvl 2

Reasons: I mean what can I say about this guy, in the 4/5 years I have known ODINN (FLAW for us old folks :P) I have seen him rise up the ranks multiple times and clearly setting the standard of what a leader should be, only for his personal life to get a little too hectic to fulfil his duties and take the respectful option of either stepping down or stepping away until things settle down, yet this time around ODINN has clearly redefined who he is by raising the bar to a whole new level by taking a struggling squad and bringing it back on to an even keel to then be promoted to a co-founder and now he sits at his highest rank ever achievd as a co-division leader of Last Strike and being my right hand man yet still he gets "down and dirty" and chooses to do even the simplest of officer duties.

Not because he "HAS TO" but because "HE WANTS TO" to set that example for these new officers and to show that even with the added responsibilities of being a 7 and a leader we can still do everything they should be doing, I can honestly say I am so proud and happy to have FLAW as my right hand man and to be able to know that I have someone I can rely on if thing get crazy.

if that isn't enough ODINN has been in this community from back in the days of TW (Twisted Warfare) and despite his division being merged he never gave up and always strives to not just better himself but the entire community and he does this with his actions and not his words, as he knows all too well that actions speak louder than words

KSI Odin 7.

The last man standing in Twisted Warfare.

This is how myself and Odin met, He was the last member of the divisional leadership team in TW - Twisted Warfare.

We were both co founders at the time and were introduced by the Seniors due to the fact our Divisions were to be merged TW into LS.

This weighed in heavy on Odin, he tried his damnedest but he could not make TW continue, not through the lack of trying. He was committed to each and every member that came with him from TW to LS, and fought to ensure that they were integrated fully.

However this didn't end it for Odin. 

Once our integration was done he steamrolled on forwards. 

He was my right hand man in so many more ways than can be described here. He ensure that anything I had missed, it was followed up on, anything that was outstanding was done. He is a finisher kind of guy. He likes following through and getting the job done.

Between us we made LS a powerhouse division once again. 

He raised his last squad - Trocity: to the top of the Divison, along side my Love squad: Echo.

Odins life got in the way shortly after my departure to EF, and he departed us to sort his stuff.

Odin returned recently and has already battled his way through the trials and tribulations that LS has gone through, and the majority of this community in recent months.

Within his recent outstanding service that I have witnessed: 

I hopped into a workshop that LS was hosting, and he was there.

I looked at who was in a game night for one of LSs squads, and he was there.

Odin is with his members the entire time he is online, he doesn't miss an opportunity to spend time and ensure they are enjoying the community to its fullest!

Odinn to the new, Flaw to myself and the old. Co-div leader and Founder to Last Strike. He IS the man, the myth, and the legend. I have had the luxury of knowing Odinn for several years. As a previous CoFO of WI, when he was a CoFo of TW, we had many nights of intertwined divisional activity. I could tell then that his heart was on his sleeve, and that he would do anything to help this community. Fast forward to now, here in LS. As my fellow Co-Div leader over here, nothing has changed with Odinn. He is still one of the most hard working and caring 7's I have ever come into contact with. He has taken time out of his ridiculous schedule to help when anyone has a problem. Prime example here, last week Odinn became my acting CoFo and I came to him with a sever problem. (Anyone who knows my style of leadership knows that if I come to you, it's seriously important.) Odinn, while still at work, took the time to discord with me for almost 20 minutes to come to bring this issue to a fix. He always makes sure things run smoothly, he gets members pumped for activities going on throughout the community. He jumps into gamenights with squads, and brings morale around here to an all time high. Odinn is an amazing person, friend, and leader, and is my guiding light into what I want to be within KSI. Thanks Flaw! 

Odinn, the man was there the day I was recruited, almost ten months ago. On that day I felt a connection instantly, I don’t know if he felt the same way for a while. Every time I would join a party and he was there I would shout out “hey Odinn!” And sometime he wouldn’t recognize my voice, probably side everyone was talking at once. After about two weeks of just being left alone, Commander just appeared and started up halo 5 game nights almost every other night and I would show up and there was Odinn, I always felt like we had this little rivalry in halo. For while he was my equal in the game until I started to play a bit more with meta and memes. But I’m getting a bit of topic here so I’m going to try to wrap this up, Odinn is a great leader, and a great man. I always poke fun at him and some days I hope it doesn’t get to him, I actually care about the dude, he is like that one cousin you have that your really close to. He is a great roll model on being a leader, he doesn’t do his job here because he has to, because he wants to. As we played a bit more I could tell he was trusting me a bit more, so that lead to me being a lot more open in the community, doing things such as getting rid of my animosity, and answering personal questions more just letting people in LS know more about me. I’m sure that everyone that has meet Odinn says this at one point, but Odinn is the main reason why I’m still here, he is a great friend and to some he is more than that. During the two week period of being almost forgotten he was there, to me he was the coolest dude in LS. I love the big man in a brotherly type of way. I just want to say thank you Odinn.

Awards

What can anyone say about Odinn. As my time as Director for LS I was highly impressed with his leadership and willingness to as i say “get dirty” with the division. It’s not very often you find a seated 7 that wil got out and RCT someone just because they had the time. I know LS has had its ups and downs but the one thing you can always count on is Akame and Odinn standing tall and pushing through the crap. He is not only dedicated to the 7 staff but he is also dedicated to all of LS’s members and officers. He makes sure that all new RCTs feel welcome and will game with just about anyone. His presence is seen all over LS. His leadership and work ethic for LS and KSI is second to none. I know KSI could use more amazing leaders like Odinn. 

Oh Odinn, What a popular old man haha. Odinn is a true blue high caliber leader. He always remains a positive role model for his members and fellow 7's. He is always on top of his game and putting his members first. As his director, I have been able to witness this guy do great things. Members feel confident to go to him about issues or concerns that there having or just to invite to game. He hypes up all of the KSI events and participates in them to motivate his members. He has supported his div leader in his decisions and stepped in multiple times to help squads as a cofounder/general whenever he is needed. Im glad to welcome him as a new PO and have him as a friend. 

What to say about Odinn, well there's definitely No one else I've met here in KSI like him. As has been over the division as a director and watch him rise as Gen. His squad mates look to him for the knowledge and guidance for KSI related issues. He was always at the forefront to handle any issues that may arise. He's also not just here for the " business side" of things here but here to chill and game with member's no matter what squad or div they are from. He's always pushing the member's to do their best. He's also the one of the biggest pushers of the experience that is KSI and of the events that we have here.Im proud to know him and to have worked with him.