KSI Double J

Double J's Special KSI Corner (Ask questions and contact me.)

46 posts in this topic

How you been buddy?

Yes there are 1260 or's :smile:

or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or

or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or

Awards

Well, I was recruited into Encore LS on January of last year. I joined through a clan merge with the squad, so many of my old clan buddies were with me. By the time I was a Sargent, my old Clan leader pulled me into a party, told me he was planing to leave KSI for another clan an bring other members with him, and he wanted me in that group. I told him I'd along with, left the party and went to the 1st Captan, KSI StormerX. I reported what had happened and it was delt with. Thus my first good deed in KSI ^_^. At the time, Luci was General, and KSI Music was a CPT, and KSI Equals 7 was a Sgt like myself. Anyway, we both soon made LT, a couple months, CPT and then in I believe April/ May, I made major & Equals 1st CPT. In June, Luci finally got the promotion he deserved and I soon became General. It was long after this point Echo was born. A month later I made Cofo and little after that DM had split from LS. Roughly 8 months later of dramatic events, and here we are. :)

Awards