Swagg 7 FI DHOF Self Nom

KSI Swag 77

Name: KSI MFLSwagg 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI MFLSwagg 7

Award-/-Achievement: Divisional Hall of Fame (FI)
Reason-/-Evidence: Most of the senior leadership know and could attest to my work that I put into FI history, I also have a article with my history in FI, also was the first div leader to split FI

Gamer tag (All FORMER GT USED) - KSI MFLSwagg12, KSI MFLSwagg21, KSI MFLSwagg 7

Division Applying For -FI

Awards Earned -

Fall Classic 2018

Friendly

Master Recruiter

Pro Recruiter

Novice Recruiter

New Member Certified 

Basic Training Certified 

Train The Trainer

Squad Leadership Certified 

Wakanda Forever

Don’t touch the fro

Spirit Week 2018

Outstanding Service Level 1

US Army 

US Marines

US Navy

Twitch Sub Club

5th Year Anniversary 

Dedicated 

Committed

Division Leader of the Month

KSI Mentor

Member assistance 

Spirit Week 2016

Dat Spirit 2015

Squad Splitter

Trainer

General OTM Divisonal

HeadHunter

Testimony why they deserve it-

Most of the senior leadership know and could attest to my work that I put into FI history, I also have a article with my history in FI, also was the first div leader to split FI, I splitters squads multiple times as a gen, and mentor a lot of members and past leaders and current leaders, I’m proud to serve my time in FI and it will always be my home 

14 hours ago, KSI MFLSwagg 7 said:

Gamer tag (All FORMER GT USED) - KSI MFLSwagg12, KSI MFLSwagg21, KSI MFLSwagg 7

Division Applying For -FI

Awards Earned -

Fall Classic 2018

Friendly

Master Recruiter

Pro Recruiter

Novice Recruiter

New Member Certified 

Basic Training Certified 

Train The Trainer

Squad Leadership Certified 

Wakanda Forever

Don’t touch the fro

Spirit Week 2018

Outstanding Service Level 1

US Army 

US Marines

US Navy

Twitch Sub Club

5th Year Anniversary 

Dedicated 

Committed

Division Leader of the Month

KSI Mentor

Member assistance 

Spirit Week 2016

Dat Spirit 2015

Squad Splitter

Trainer

General OTM Divisonal

HeadHunter

Testimony why they deserve it-

Most of the senior leadership know and could attest to my work that I put into FI history, I also have a article with my history in FI, also was the first div leader to split FI, I splitters squads multiple times as a gen, and mentor a lot of members and past leaders and current leaders, I’m proud to serve my time in FI and it will always be my home 

Hope that @I am FuzzyMeep™ can attest to this

Swag is an incredibly charismatic and knowledge for leader his time over forced induction really established why was a Powerhouse division for its time. There was definitely some turmoil during the time of his involvement but that never caused him to cease working towards an eventual split and also be coming director. What speaks out most but his tenure is his dedication to the members in his ability to create a fun environment wherever he goes. fi reigned supreme under swag and his fingerprints are left on this community because of it

I can attest. Swagg was an instrumental part of the FI split to create TI. He worked with Azrael to help create a better FI, and set the standard for leaders of that division in the future. Swagg is a motivator to say the least, he is constantly pushing his members to do better than even they thought possible. I am a product of swagg's leadership. Swagg helped shape me into not only a good leader, but a positive one. At the time I was coming up I was going through some difficult times, I didn't really have any friends because I had to cut them off and at times I felt secluded from the rest of society. Joining KSI helped me with some of that, but meeting swagg made me in the simplest way I can put it, happy. He was an energetic, motivated leader and for once it felt like someone actually took me seriously. In a lot of ways Swagg and FI saved my life. I took him for granted and had the tendency to complain about his busy schedule and his inability to get online as much as I wanted him to. I was only 16 at the time I felt jaded, but that never deterred swagg in the slightest and he never took me being a whiny teenage brat to heart because deep down he had faith that I could be better and I hope that I have become better. Swagg is someone I'll never forget, I may tease him from time to time and act like I don't care but I love him to death he is literally like a brother. This isn't just about me though, swagg did this day in and day out for FI and there are a lot of people he has impacted. it's for that reason and some of the accomplishments I'm going to list below that I believe without a doubt he deserves this recognition.

• Split countless squads in FI (I mean countless, I literally can't think of all of them.)
  • Split FI
  • Set a new standard for FI leadership
  • Made it to Director

In closing Swagg is a true testament to what a leader should be, and he is everything I strive to be. I love you to death buddy, I hope you know how much of an impact you've made on me and that no matter what we will always be brothers.

- KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Senior Director & Proud Swagg mentee

• 2 weeks later...