Sign in to follow this  
KSI THYMINE 7

Not a member.

10 posts in this topic

My name is KSI THYMINE 7 and I was going to introduce myself. I am an old Senior Director from back in 2006 - 2009 era and I am currently a member of the .com side. I am a Sergeant in my squad and just want to focus on playing games. I am not trying to leave my community, but I am trying to stay in  touch with many of my friends on here. I listed my squad from my community and hope it is not an issue. I will be running across some of you in games and hope to have fun. I am not into poaching or anything of the sort. As a matter fact, I will not ever recruit anyone from the .org side. It is against our code of conduct. Anyways, I am glad to be able to communicate on your forums.

Whaddup @KSI THYMINE 7! Staying in touch with friends is usually always a good thing. Poaching is against our CoC as well! What're the chances. ;)

Awards

Hi there,

You dont know me, but I am KSI Scotland 7, a current Board of Director member.

You are welcome to peruse our site, and of course keep in touch with any old friends you have may have!

If you have any questions about anything .org related please shoot me a PM!

Awards

Haaaai! If you'd like some tacos I will give you some!!! :3

Awards

But I like tacos. Thanks for the welcome. I am just here to game like most people. If you see me on WW2, then message me. We can team up and play some .