• Rebounder
  • Squad Splitter
  • Resurrection 
  • Helping Hand
  • Member Assistance 
  • Divisional Hall of Fame  

and Most Importantly

• I Love RiiOT

I first met and started working with Skarz when I joined the AAP, even since we've worked together alot on different projects such as the new awards we put in for the AAP and the DHoF (Although that was all him I just chipped in where I could)
Skarz always has like 101 ideas loaded and ready to go to improve KSI in any way he can, E.G during the process of making new awards he  kept firing idea after idea at me - Stuff I wouldn't have even considered.
As an AAP Senior Member he is a driving force for activity and encouraging our members to get out there and make sure we are rewarding all our hard working members.
His worth ethic has on many occasions inspired myself to work harder on days where I think eeeeh maybe ill do it later.
His continued support makes running the AAP a much smoother process which means we are able to pull of such big projects such as the Divisional Hall of Fame. 
Lets take a second to bare in mind all that Ive said on the above and that his does this on top of all his over roles within KSI - That is no easy feat!
His hard work and passion embodies what all KSI Leaders should strive to be and I have no doubt soon enough ill be preparing my Most Outstanding witness statement for him  

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

Skarzx (can't forget the 'x' or he yells at me) is an amazing leader. He is level-headed and well beyond his KSI years.

He has an ability to dissect situations and thoughtfully consider all reasons and consequences before making a decision. He is not afraid to seek out other leaders for guidance or input.

While I'm sure others will be able to more properly outline his Clan-Ops contributions, I want to focus on his Department contributions and his Divisional Hall of Fame idea that was debuted at Fall Classic.

He assisted Gary with running the Productions Team and has earned so much respect from the team and his peers that when Gary recently decided to move in a new direction away from Productions Head, Skarzx was the obvious guy to run that team. As Co-Head, that move seems obvious, but it isn't always. But his calm, yet devoted leadership style made him an excellent leader in that team.

He helps out in other aspects such as forums work and AAP, and he somehow never finds himself stressed out.

His work in Clan Ops and AAP helped create the Divisional Hall of Fame, for which the Board worked intensively with him to bring his idea to fruition. Though in its infancy, people have bought into the idea and plan, and have helped execute it well.

These differences and impacts will leave a lasting legacy on KSI that few can say they've earned, and Skarzx has earned it and then some. These contributions merit him Outstanding Service Level 2, and I'm happy to vouch for him, and encourage others to do the same.

As having been over him multiple times in EO this guy goes out his way to help member's he's over wether it be a KSI or unrelated matter.He's always one of the first to help no matter the time of day.Hes even helped me on SMITE builds.He never let's a difficult problem stop him from figuring out the solution and he's willing to try new things even when others are not.Him becoming a 7 never stopped him getting involved with the member's on a daily basis wether it be game nights, workshops or meeting.He dives right in to maintain the fun and knowledge we have here in KSI.He deserves this award and expect nothing less to see him achieve all his goals.

Oh man, here we go again with skarzx, mr forums award saucefest himself. It's funny, when he first learned forums awards existed, he said "i want all of them, how do i get them?" and the rest is well, you guys see the profile. 
Skarzx has been one of my officers since the time of when I was a gen. He was my 2nd captain during that time and a strong leader then as he is now. He has always been there to bounce ideas off of, when needed to discuss a route where we believed the best way to go for a squad or for the division as a whole he is never one to be afraid to speak his mind and stick up for it. He is usually the first one to want to tackle a problem or take on a new project that would help the division. He has been the forefront of making sure that we get our PO workshops in and asking members if they need them. He strives to make this place home for everyone and make them feel welcome. His work ethic is in a league of it's own when it comes to what he can do and what he has done and it speaks for itself, as Co-head of Productions, Co-Div of EO, Divisional Hall of Fame member, OS 1, rebounder AND resurrection awards to name a few. During his time as Co-Div he has had to face the tribulations of poaching instances, being knocked offline by toxic communities but despite that he was more focused on making sure the members were safe and that the division was taken care of to ensure it didn't happen to anyone else.  He has the respect of the division, he has a wealth of knowledge and has a drive to only continue to do more not only for his division that he has had a large part in making successful but all of KSI. I truly believe that Skarzx does deserve this award and I look forward to what more he is going to achieve.

I would like to witness for this award ! 

KSI Skarzx 77! This guy! I have had the pleasure of working with Skarzx on a department level and a clan ops level (although not for long). His head is full of innovative and unique ideas that really show what kind of leader he is ! He constantly strives to get the best out of himself and others around him by pushing himself and others. Many times while we worked together in Productions he would have some amazing ideas and suggestions. He is a definite person who will not be afraid to speak up and voice his opinion which is a rare quality these days. 

I became EOs Director nearly a month ago and I had the pleasure of working with Skarzx on a clan ops level ! It is very clear his dedication and commitment to the community in all avenues. He introduced an information and training system for EO which he was a forerunner in getting it started. And that has really helped EO and it's members get the information they need quickly and efficiently! He was the brains behind the DHOF and I constantly see articles written by him being posted on the News site ! 

To say that Skarzx deserves this award is an understatement! Keep up the great work man !! 

Skarzx has been a "house hold" name in this community since I rejoined KSI. Probably much longer than that, if we're being honest. He's one of those rare members who consistently makes huge contributions in both Clan Operations and Department Operations. Some of his more notable accomplishments are:

Clan Operations

Department Operations

• Department Head of Productions (Former Co-Head)
  • Senior AAP Staff
  • Senior Community Development Committee Staff (Performance Operations)
  • Rejoin Moderator
  • Responsible for the conception of the KSI Divisional Hall of Fame

On a more personal note, Skarzx has been a good friend since the day I met him. Whether it was taking time to talk me through the technical side of setting up a News Show stream or mentoring me after I joined the AAP Department. He's always up for tackling projects and doing whatever it takes to make the community better. His dedication to KSI can definitely be measured by his accomplishments in Clan Ops and Departments but there's another side to Skarzx that not many people are aware of. 

Putting words on paper is not easy for the average person. Being able to intelligently express thoughts and ideas is a lost art. Not for Skarzx. This man has never hesitated to send me his thoughts - whether they be constructive words regarding the current state of the community or just a summary of a particular vision he has for his fellow members. I'd encourage you to take time and read through his stuff. It's worth it.

Recent Articles

In my opinion, KSI Skarzx 77 MORE than meets the requirements for Outstanding Service Level 2. This community has only become a better place because of his dedication and perseverance. Skarzx is one of the few people who can be considered a cornerstone. I'm extremely proud of his achievements and I'm excited to see what the future has in store for him.

Dropping my vote to witness.