KSI T1GER- Outstanding Service Lvl 1

KSI Folkstyle

Name: KSI T1GER
Link to Forums Account: @KSI T1GER
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Lvl 1
Reason-/-Evidence: Ever since I've been in KSI I've seen tiger on putting in work for WD every single day, she's on during anniversaries, birthdays, etc. Tiger is the general of cyanide, but she does not limit herself just to her squad, she also helps out Vanquish from time to time with workshops, security checks, promotions, etc. Tiger is also devoted to teaching the new officers of WD every Tuesday at 8 she hosts one of the officer workshops, squad leadership, new member, etc. Tiger is also an amazing Marketing rep for WD, and her work shows, for the month of September we were the top division for the div cup, because she is always in parties getting people to participate in the events. And tiger is always looking to do more, besides being a gen, and an AAP rep, she is also applying for court judge, and currently looking for a position in another department.

Since i joined WD KSI T1GER has been working super hard with getting her squad to be super active. Spirit week 2018 she had over 50+ member's from her squad vote for the spirit week forums Challenge. and when Fall classic came up she Went on LOA intill Sunday due to her anniversaries me and her spent 7 hours on sunday 12am to 6am pulling members into party to get them to vote for Fall Classic. She does not limit herself to Cyanide she help out all of the squads in WD with PO-WORKSHOPS or she helps out by sending recruits to other squads in WD. Tiger has step up with Pushing Marketing Rep for WD... She is always looking out for her members and other people in WD 

I would like to be a witness to this she has very well stepped up from joining the squad to become the gem helping people out being there when I need her to be there. WD and cyanide would not be where they're at today if it wasn't for her to step forward and take care of this as an outstanding service member of KSI she sacrifices a lot just to make sure things are taken care of like missing her anniversary I'm recommending her for this award

She has done a lot of work ksi right now she is gen and a good one at  that. She is a very provable person she will help anyone out. i have seen her host workshop every week not only for her squad but for other squad.I have seen a lot of Gen in my time and she is one of the best one i have seen. She is very knowledgeable at her rank she is also a great trainer. Also she is very dedicated to ksi she has spent hours trying  to make sure everyone is safe and having fun in ksi she make everyone feel welcome to by leaving her party open on xbox so that if anyone need her are just wont to hang there welcome to. 

KSI T1GER has been a very important part of Cyanide from the day she joined. She worked threw the ranks willing to help anyone with anything. Now, she is Gen of Cyanide working her tail off. She really brings people together when major events are happening. She great when solving problems in and out her squad. She puts alot of time in her squad to get it where it is today. She a great person and keeps a level head and trys to keep Cyanide active and growing 

Tiger has been a great leader. She has done po workshops every week not just for her squad but for the division. She gives me advice of what to do when my gen isn't on. She always has a large party of sargents and below. That is i call member retention. She always is getting people to sign up for weekend warfare. She is always getting the word out there about all KSI events. All and all she is a great KSI member.

KSI T1ger is a great asset to wicked destruction.She helps by getting members to do weekend warefares,post  clips/montages,and SYTYCW for divisional points.She help us win the forums challenge for Fall Classic by getting all members she could from the division to vote and post a comment.She is in marketing and she always advertising for marketing.She helps me out if i need help or need suggestions.She also Hosts PO workshops for our division everyweek.She always in a party with Members ,she does a great job with member retention.

I have known KSI T1GER (ModernTrash)when she was with another Division that ended up merging with WD. She has always wanted to learn how to be better in KSI. She has spent many Hours helping people and helping her squad way before she became an officer without being asked. She has worked hard in every roll she has been in and deservingly became GEN over CYANIDE. She has worked harder at This position even when I thought couldn't do anymore. Great example of hard work and self training. Yes, She has had training but most of it was from her constantly asking the right way to do things. She doesn't stop at her squad, she helps anyone that needs it in WD. This is my Witness 

Gamertag / forums - KSI T1GER

award rec. - outstanding service

I have had the pleasure of knowing t1ger for 1 year now..

In that year , her and i have endured through countless confusing situations , emotional events , riggerous training , dedicated acts , we litteraly have started from the bottom and made it to where we are together ..

T1ger has stood by my side aswell as i have to hers...

It is my personal pleasure to give this testimony of experiance that i have gained with such an amazing woman.

Shes not your average person. She goes above and behond what anyone else does but while maintaining the roles of her rank.

She makes it to every squad meeting , workshop , gamenight , and strives to have her officers to be the best that they possibly can be ...she also is apart of different aspects of KSI like aap and is currently in marketing and has the asperation of being a judge..

I personally have had the pleasure of standing by her side through out off of this and am very proud to call her a friend and even more family.

She deserves this award more than anyone i know and much more 

Please keep up the amazing work that you do t1ger , love ya 

Edited by KSI Prod

GT KSI T1ger

award rec- outstanding service

tiger is always on to help people and work with them and never doesn't have time to listen.  she woks very hard for ksi and wd and cyanide is lucky to have tiger as a gen