Grimshot - Good Samaritan/Philanthropist

Scarface 77

Gamertag - KSI Grimshot 77

Award - Good Smaritan and Philanthropist 

Link to Forums - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-grimshot-77/

Evidence - I have been under this member for 15 months , and I have witness occasions from when he was a General where he issues out Name changes for members. I remember as a Co-Founder , him and KSI Ecko 77 gave out $$ for name changes for 2 different squads during a Grow by 20 .(3 name changes for Defiant , 3 name changes for Vendetta) This money was given to myself and KSI Guyy 77 to give name changes to our members for growing the most in the division. I remember last week he just gave KSIxMindsetx and KSI ETO (don't remember their original gt was) their name changes so they can become a SGT and become an officer. 

Witnesses - @KSIxPapi77 @Mr. Bedtime Story @KSI ECKO 77 @dclugnut

I am a witness to Grimshot 77 love and support that he has given his division, many time Grim has held event that the resulted in grim going out of his own pocket to bring member together and helping new members rank up and inspiring them to moving up in the KSI rank. I have also witnessed Grim helping other member out when a game that comes out and a member get left behind in that field of gaming Grim takes it apon himself  in helping that member getting what they need to partake in the upcoming events and making sure no one is left behind. KSI Grimshot 77 deserves this award!

We need witnesses who can attest that they have received monetary help from GrimShot or witness to another person receiving the help. As these awards are based on number of people helped we will need an actual count of the members.