Bane 7

Name:

KSI xKing 77

Link to Forums Account:

@KSI xKing 77

Award/Achievement:

Good Samaritan & Philanthropist 

Reason/Evidence:

King has gifted me numerous games so that I could play with others in the squad!

Name: KSI xKing 77
Link to Forums Account: @KSI xKing 77
Award-/-Achievement: Good Samaritan & Philanthropist 
Reason-/-Evidence: King has gifted me player unknown battlegrounds when he shouldn’t have. I told him one day and he said I’ll do it and let’s play so we did.

King has bought multiple games for members of DW, aside from those who witnessed above, KIng bought Black Ops 4 for TheJETLIFE103.

• Chief Operating Officer

Name: KSI xKing 77
Link to Forums Account: @KSI xKing 77
Award-/-Achievement: Good Samaritan & Philanthropist 
Reason-/-Evidence: 

I believe KSI xKing 77 deserves this award due to his amazing performance of being able to provide multiple name changes, games, and xbox live for those who needed help. For example, King bought BO4 for KSI HellsKnight and did not tell him but surprised him with BO4 as a gift instead. He is a very thoughtful person going out of his way to provide others with information about KSI and gaming with members within the division. He has personally helped me being a newbie in DW and getting to know others. Also, he is helping me get my workshops completed to aid me with  better leadership skills. I know who I look up to as a role model in KSI and as a better person. He has been one great mentor, therefore, he definitely deserves this award without a doubt for the following reasons given above. 

Edited by KSI DarkQueen 7

I can witness for this

Within the last 5 Days, King has gotten a Member the Game Black Ops 4, so they can play the game and be active within the squad

He has got Xbox live for a member just yesterday, so she could play within the community

Beyond this week, I've seen King do alot of these tiny things, He likes to call them his Good Deed of the Day. King is one of Few in DW, and the community as a whole. who go above and beyond to make sure members can be active within the Division. I believe he deserves this award 100%

i will drop my vote to be a witness to this when I first returned to KSI when DR was around King helped members with name changes within paragon and other squads whilse dr was about this person 110% derisive this award he does so much for the division he is in and has always helped out members with games, name changes and Xbox live gold whenever he was able to 

I would like to reiterate that the witness statements need to provide specific and accurate examples of what was bought for who. Saying that the nominee has bought multiple gamertag changes / games for multiple members provides no specific information. We can only work with the information provided to us.

Philanthropist: 9/10

Bo4- KSI HellsKnight 
Bo4- KSIJetLife 
1month xbox live - KSI DarkQueen 7

I can witness he has bought these members the above stated as I am his director