KSI BadKitty 7 - Mad Max

GreendayFox

Name:  KSI BadKitty 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI BadKitty 7
Award-/-Achievement: Mad Max
Reason-/-Evidence: Its kitty what else can I say???

Kitty as a person has probably lost her mind like a billion times over. In just this last few weeks her and ronin both have been dealing with alot of BS (vulgar I know) and she basically took on a WHOLE lot of things thrown at her being FI's Director with both investigating and handling problems left and right, leaders leaving, members causing issues, ALL THE DRAAAAAMA of people pestering her and the things on the forums as well. I think she called me Nate once but I'm sure there are plenty of leaders who could elaborate more that I do not know but give her a padded taco room for the taco queen!

I will drop my vote to witness:

Badkitty and ronin have both been working hard at helping to rebuild our division and helping each member out after dealing with a lot like greenday has said. Having to fire almost a whole 7 staff and then one going to TSB she has really stood up for us here in FI driving her self mad and loosing her mind over all the craziness going on. Getting hateful messages and having to deal with some members having to get those messages as well. Probably having a huge headache as well. Bringing us closer together. But shes still here and still holding us together keeping us informed and feeling like we stand a chance and proovong many people wrong. But with all this extremely hard work this woman definetly needs her own padded room

Finally, an award that recognizes someone for being absolutely bat s**t crazy. Best of all is that of anyone who deserves this award, Cat may actually set a record for how many times you can lose your mind to the point where words, turn to screams, turn to incoherent sounds that youd probably hear in a 1 star Netflix horror film. 

Cat has dealt with so much stress from being the largest contributor to major turning points in several divisions (including her home), being a single mother, and having her name thrown in the mud regardless of her achievements and the benefits shes offered to the members of the community. If this award comes with a straight jacket to keep her from carving things into the wall with her fingers while talking to herself outloud, I'd highly recommend it as she already does the first part.

Please give her this award. 

Gambino M.D.

I will drop my vote to witness:

I don't know anybody else who has come so close to losing her sanity like kitty has. Right from the get go, she has had to deal with so much stuff and still has been able to get through all of it and come out on top. She has been over several divisions and each time she has left, the division has been persevering. From having to deal with false statements about her self from people to raising a child all on her own, she has had many opportunities to give up but she hasn't. Every time you think she's done or that she can't out do herself, she jumps right back up and keeps going. She can be hit with a million problems at once and she might look like she's ready to throw the nearest chair at one of us, but she will find a way to solve all of those problems and still have a mind left. I don't know anybody who can handle pressure and backlash like she can. 

If anybody deserves this award, it is definitely her. It will be her crowning achievement. 

I can witness to kitty’s craziness because she takes it all out on people with door knobs. (They hurt truthfully) honestly it’s comes across more of an addiction then it needs to be. Leaving parties and friends that she hangs out with to handle ksi work at all hours of the night then coming back to take it out on gambit in games that we play. It’s a real feels bad that people are making her an aggressive meow meow. 

I will drop my vote to witness, 

I can personally attest to kitty going bananas during her time over FI since I arrived. I have watched her try to balance being a general , running the division and being a positive role model for the members over there. Having to constantly make sure everyone is okay while getting a few nasty comments thrown back at her. Im surprised she isn't in a mental asylum right now because I know a lot of other people in her shoes having to deal with those circumstances on top of real life, on top of dealing with KSI Ronin 77 all day would drive them CRAZY. She has been through the ringer and is clearly a Mad Kitty.