KSI GreendayFox Good Samaritan nomination.

FadeZ 7

Gamertag: KSI GreendayFox

Link to forums: @KSI GreendayFox

Award/ Achievement: good Samaritan

Reason: this member has bought myself personally a copy of a games season pass so I could enjoy and keep up with other members in the community. I have also witnessed her do the same for multiple other members as well. 

Gamertag: KSI GreendayFox

Link to forums: @KSI GreendayFox

Award/ Achievement: Good Samaritan

Reason: After I expressed that while I wanted to play with her and my other friends within our community, but that the game had not been in my budget; Greenday, without hesitation, bought me the aforementioned game. I can attest for others whom have experienced her benevolence also. 

Awards

Gamer tag: KSI GreendayFox

Link to Forums acct: @KSI GreendayFox

Award/Achievement: Good Samaritan 

Reason: Greenday has personally bought me an expanspansion pack for a game so that I can stay active within my squad. I would not have been able to get it without her.

Gamer tag: KSI GreendayFox

Forums @KSI GreendayFox

Award: Good Samaritan 

Reason: As a non-fan of CoD, I have absolutely refused to give this company money, thus not getting BO4 this year. (Also because I've preordered SEVERAL other games). Greenday and I were talking one day and this subject came up. I told her I would have to get it sooner or later since it turns out at least 1/4 of my squad plays this, but it wasn't in my near future due to some personal things going on. I get online about 20 minutes after we talked, and she had gone and gifted the whole flippin game. Totally blew me away. Not many people have the kindness that she does, we are a small breed. Thanks Nat, love you long time!

I will drop my vote to witness

KSI Greendayfox has helped two of my members get a name changed so they could become SGT. And i personally witnessed this. There gamertags are now KSI Countyboy1 and KSI DJCHRIS79