KSI Folkstyle Member Assistance

KSI Skychild

Name:KSI Folkstyle
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Folkstyle
Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence:Since he joined AAP. He has Answer alot of questions about awards and how to post them up and how to earn them. He has help many people get more active in Weekend Warfare and has help many members with general questions like how do i sign up on the forums or how do i sign up for weekend warfare. He always there to aid members of WD and his Squads without fighting or getting mad.

Rad! :) 

We’ll need 2 more members to witness that the nominated individual helped them with general questions they had in or about KSI.

@KSI Skychild

Member Assistance - 1/3

When it comes to a question on AAP stuff i know i can send them to Folkstyle he always has the ans. He also has ans for. Weekend warfare and happy hour due to being in marketing. He has much knowledge due to asking question himself so he can ans question for the squad. You have a question Folkstyle will have a ans or get one quick for you.

I can say that  he has help a lot of people out form getting on forums also informing them about weekend warfare he is a very helpful person when it comes to things KSI related.