KSI Skychild Outstanding Service Level 1

KSI Folkstyle

Name: KSI Skychild
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Skychild
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level One
Reason-/-Evidence: Skychild is the first person I met outside of Cyanide when I joined KSI. He is very outgoing and promotes his members and officers engaging outside of the squad and talking to other members. Skychild is a great role model for his squad, he does a lot of hard work and it shows inside his squad: Vanquish which is now over 80 active members. Skychild puts the safety of his squad before his own when there is an iminent threat Skychild puts himself out in the open so that he can give our division the information we need to keep our memebers safe. Skychild doesn't take bullPoop, he keeps his officers in line so that his members can enjoy their time in KSI. 

Let me be the first to say that KSI Skychild is a great part of WD. He transferred from DW and hs worked hard from day one. He took Gen over Vanquish soon after and then he started to show his leadership skills. Hes great at keeping track of his member and keeping drama to a low. He always has a good attitude about things and keep a level head. This and many more reasons is way KSI Skychild deserves Outstanding Service award.  

Man Idk where to start with skychild I joined KSI around the beginning  of August started hanging with him getting to know him  month in I made staff sergeant here I am now at 4th captain now if there one thing I can tell u about sky is yes allot of Officer from where he came from came to WD and I can promise there is no favoritism in our squad I came out of no where and I earned my position he gives alll of us a very fair chance if u mess up does not matter how close you are to sky he will give u the same punishment anyone els would get depending on the situation I recently just broke my controller headset port and I was freaking out not knowing how I was going to pay  for a new controller  and I texted sky scared outta my mind cause me being the man I am I hate to ask for help for things but sky dropped everything he was doing and not only order me a new controller but order me a pretty pricey one  he then later on decided he was going to go even further and buy my a even more pricey one but I decided on the pricey but not to pricey one lol and he told me “if I can help anyone in KSI I sure as heck will idc about the money if I have it I will help” that really hit home for me he didn’t have to help Me he does not owe me anything but he still did help me if there one  Thing I wish I sure as heck wish I was half the man skychild is  Much love sky brother I love ya man!!!

I meet Skychild a couple months back. He works with all his officers and makes sure they understand there dutys at the rank they are. Skychild is a easy gen to work with (me being a gen as well in WD) to help the division as a whole.He puts out those workshops on a weekly basis with no thought.He gets with his members for pole challenges when we have our big events. He knows all his members and they know him.  He puts 100 percent into his squad 

Ksi sky child is by far the best generation I know and he is very easy to get along whith and treats his people very good and is always down to help anyone who needs it and is very active and playing with every one 

Every since I joined KSI, Skychild was allways there for me. I was with him in DW and now in WD. He's tought me just about every thing I know about being an officer. He is a great gen to him his squad is family. Cares for everyone in it. And keeps caring for everyone that comes in. He works hard. He has tought me patience. That's something you need in the real world and KSI. He works his butt of to get everyone to participate in the KSI events one way or another. When ever my xbox isn't working or I need to get something electronical or just need help with the squad I always can go to him. He's my best friend in KSI and like a brother to me. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't probably be a captain right now that's how much he has tought me. He donates his own money to the squad when we do tournaments. Over all hes a great KSI member to have and an even better friend.

KSI Skychild has been there for me if i ever need anything.when i first become an officer when i was DW.I was rough around the edges and he groomed me into a great officer.When i host tournments he helps me put in money for it.When someone doesnt have money for a gamertag changes he gives them a gift card so they change it.

Name 

KSI Skychild 

skychild is an awesome gen who does nothing but help people. He placed his responsibilities as a genral over having fun and playing which means stuff gets done faster and better. Sky child doesn’t slack off and he deserves this award 

Skychild was an officer when I was a LT in ES we were in the same division last year at a point in time during that time he was always in a party with me and fireing off ideas on how to better the squads as well as the division he has always put his squad above everyone and is more then willing to game with people from other squads and divisions I have really missed him in ES since that day but I have been watching him climb the ranks in his other division and have been so proud of him and his progress and he will go far. When he was an officer over here in ES he was always on top of all his duties as well as takeing on others duties to get them done quicker.

KSI Skychild is a hard worker he is always working hard to better his squad and the division. He has his squad doing multiple game night a week he even host workshop every week. When we have ksi event he spend hours get the word out there making sure people know about it and that they know how to sign up for the event . Also he is always on for his member and if they  need anything he always there for them to help, game and Answer question for them if need.