KSI Hatter 7 - Mentor Award

KSI Asbjorn

Name: KSI Hatter 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Hatter 7
Award-/-Achievement: Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: Hatter has mentor myself and many other members during her time in KSI. Myself included, if it was not for her guidance once I join in the past and now, I would be lost and would not be able to push forward with helping make KSI what it is today.

Hatter helps mentor everyone willing to put in the effort. When she got wind j wanted to move up in the ranks and progress in KSI she helped  coach and teach me to be a better leader and person, and continues to do so daily.

KSI Hatter 7 is the definition of true leadership.  Willing to take the time to pass on knowledge to those willing to learn.  Not only are the lessons I learn from her beneficial to clan ops but they are life lessons as well.  She has a way of upholding a specific balance required.  There's a time for business and a time for fun.  Being strict with constructional criticism making sure that we are trained and do our job but also being rewarding in giving credit where credit is due.   I appreciate the dedication, time, and effort that she puts into the squad and division. It's a major reflection of who she is as a person and nobody is more deserving of this award.  

Awards

KSI Hatter 7 has been a phenomenal leader since I joined KSI. She has not only mentored me in the majority of the workshops I have attended, she has continually upheld the standard that was discussed in each of these workshops. She knows when to be tough, how to make someone feel welcome and like a part of a team, and how to motivate her squad members to be active and participate in KSI events. I have learned so much from her already!