SL Hall of Fame Inductees

Gamertag: KSI Greenday 7 @Darth Greenday

Recruit Date: 2018-02-17

Induction Date: 2019-03-31

Testimony: She gives her all into KSI as a whole. She doesn't turn helping anyone away. Even though she has gone through many trials where most would have quit she refused to lose and she fought on. She always been there for members whether it be answering questions, for morale support or just if you need someone to talk to. Can't even count how many name changes she has bought for people so that they could move up or cause they couldn't afford it. Not to mention how many games she has gifted to many members in the division. She gives her all into our community.

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77 @Scarface 77

Recruit Date: 2017-04-12

Testimony: He puts so much time into making sure the division runs smoothly and correctly. He puts in so much work and shows so much love for KSI as a whole. Raised two divisions from the dead and then combine the two cultures that SL has inherited from FI and CD and then, supply it with the infrastructure needed to run the efficiently as it currently does.

Gamertag: KSI Rockdogg 7 @KSI Rockdogg 7

Recruit Date: 2017-07-05

Testimony: He will message you and make sure you're okay. He has trained 60% of the people in knights and royalty alone and he is one of the top recruiters for the division. Everyone will tell you how hard he has worked. He made Knights split and became Co-Founder. He's been a huge help to Royalty and just even to Skarzx after his promotion.

• 8 months later...

Gamertag: KSI Grifful 7 @KSI Grifful 7

Recruit Date: 7/6/2018

Induction Date: 10/11/2019

Testimony: I cannot think of anyone more deserving of entering the KSI SL division Hall of Fame than KSI Grifful 7. Griff is by far one of the most genuine people I've ever met. You will always know where you stand with him because he is a honest man. He's always trying to help people improve either with constructive criticism or mentorship. He will bend over backwards in order to help anybody in the division. He has mentored, trained, motivated, and uplifted his division to become the second highest division in population. He has the squad splitter award and has used that knowledge and experience to help other people split their squads into two healthy, productive squads. I've never seen someone as dedicated or committed as Griff. He inspires me as well as others to become not only better officers but better people. Grifful's resume speaks for itself. When I joined KSI on May 28, 2019, Griff was only a co-founder. He earned division leader and is now running and extremely successful division. I am honored that I have been able to work with such an amazing leader within KSI. I've seen Griff go above and beyond to help his members and his officers to the point where at one time he was the only seven with in the division, yet he never complained always did whatever he could in order to help the division be successful. He sacrifices his time, sleep, and other things, even though he is a full time college student and has a full-time job, so he can make sure our division is thriving. He is truly outstanding and deserves to be recognized as someone who has bettered our division and KSI as a whole. Griff deserves to become the next Hall of Famer for SL because of his accomplishments and his actions that helped lead SL become the successful division it is today.

• 3 months later...

Gamertag: KSI Kakashii 77 @Kakashii 77

Recruit Date: 01/12/12

Induction Date: 03/29/20

Testimony: KSI Kakashii 77 has been pivotal in Sovereign Legacy. From his prior leadership to his current leadership, Kakashii has made a name for himself. He is Mr. Comeback King. As a former Gen and CoFounder, he does not lack knowledge at all and he is always down to train officers and potential future officers. He has truly proven himself to his squad to be a leader. He has gone above and beyond, utilizing every form of communication amongst his officers and members, and even excelling at providing gamerpics for so many members in SL. Kakashii is the guy who is a born leader, he knows when to lead and when to let others take the lead. He is glue that keeps people together and he never gives up especially, if he has his mind set to it.

Gamertag: KSI Swag 77 @KSI Swag 77

Recruit Date: 05/09/18

Induction Date: 03/29/20

Testimony: Swag came to SL as a business transfer on September 11th, 2019 as a Co-Founder. Since that date Swag has entered himself in the division as a force to be reckoned with. Swag is an expert in clan ops and has played a pivotal role in SL's security, sustainment, growth, overall morale, and current infrastructure within the division. He cares for all of the members of SL like they’re truly family. He’s always on top of things, making sure everyone is enjoying their time in KSI. He’s responsible for much of the growth SL has sustained, in recently months. Swag is always hopping from party to party, helping people get in good moods and focus their energy into KSI and fun.

• 7 months later...

Gamertag: KSI DC 7 @KSI DC 7

Recruitment Date: 5/28/19

Induction Date: 9/27/20

Testimony: During his rise, this man helped grow 2 separate squads through his amazing recruiting efforts, his ability to be available to EVERYONE and overall just his natural leadership that all of his peers respected him for. He even allowed another fellow captain to assume the role of General because at the time he was having a tough time with schedules and felt it was what was BEST for the squad. He then was asked to business transfer to ANOTHER squad to help them and he despite being the new guy, was the clear cut best officer in that squad. Continuing his string of dominance as a leader he was promoted to the general of Imperial SL and wasted no time getting into the role and doing well. It is incredible watching this guy despite all hardships and weird things that have happened to him, he was eventually promoted to Co-Founder while also splitting his squad prior. Just one of the many accomplishments he has earned during his SL time. As the originator of SL and the Architect of the Divisional Hall of Fame, when the idea was created it was intended to honor members who gave 110% to the division and helped shape it to what it is today. Just look at his profile and see all the amazing award achievements he has earned. Between Captain of the Year runner up 2019, CoFounder of the Month, OS1 and OS2, Squad Splitter and many more. But what these awards don't tell you is the day to day dedication and sacrifices that he has made for this division. He was already voted in by the AAP. Congratulations to KSI DC 7.

Gamertag: KSI Rogue 7 @KSI Rogue 7

Recruitment Date: 4/4/19

Testimony: This member has worked his very hardest for this division. If all of the awards this man has gotten doesn't say enough, then the things that he has done for the division say the rest. He takes the time to be there for his members in whatever capacity that may be. He embodies everything you would want in a leader and somebody who has helped shape SL into the powerhouse it is today. It takes a village to run a division but in that village you need a strong leader and that's him in a nut shell. I immediately knew that he was hungry to make change and be a leader within SL and KSI community. His heart is for SL and the community, his main mission is to make change with the community and he is very capable in doing that. Congratulations to KSI Rogue 7. 

Gamertag: KSIxAsuma 77 @KSIxAsuma 77

Recruitment Date: 7/30/16

Testimony: He is a great leader and he truly cares. This man is also so active within KSI there is YET to be one person who hasn't met him. Everything he does within this community not only helps the community as a whole but individuals as well. He takes time for his squad. NO rank is unworthy of his time. He came to prestige to help us out when we needed help and stayed with us for about a month and then was needed in templar again and willing went back to Templar for a month before coming back, making prestige his permanent home. Asuma is always willing to help people and is never afraid of a challenge u give him mine he will complete as fast as possible. Congratulations to KSIxAsuma 77.

Gamertag: KSI Sasuke08 @Sasuke08

Recruitment Date: 1/11/19

Testimony: This member is always there for the members. He genuinely cares about members without a shadow of a doubt. He is an excellent mentor and trainer. I can tell you of countless times I have witnessed him help others before helping himself. Last June KSI decided that instead of having four officers of each rank that we were downsizing to three per rank. I was a SSGT at the time that deserved a LT spot, yet with the loss of one number per rank that caused the LT spots to be full. He literally stepped down. He was always the first officer to step down (he has been in and out of the officer corps multiple times), so that new fresh officers would be able to go up because he did not want to lock an officer spot/hold anyone back. He has stepped down numerous times, not because of lack of effort or because he is bad at being an officer, but because he doesn't want to hold anyone back (and due to his job). Although he has stepped down to help new members multiple times, he is the first person that is asked to come back into the officer corps when bad things happen. It happened multiple times in Knights and when Prestige SL was literally dying because the general left and poached members; he transferred over to help prevent it from dying/closing. Congratulations to KSI Sasuke08

• 5 months later...

Gamertag: KSI Slick 7 @KSI Slick 7

Recruitment Date: 8/26/2019

Induction Date: 3/28/2021

Testimony:

Slick showed me the importance of being there for the members and how to find that sweet spot with getting the itch to be true to yourself. I know that Slick deserves to be on the SL HOF because of how devoted he is to what he wanted to accomplish as the General of Templar, a Co-Founder, Division Leader, and now as the Director of SL. This man has put so much into this division! He has worked hard to inspire, educate, and mold the future leaders of KSI. Slick has grown to become a great friend of mine. He never gave up on me when others did. He continued to push me and show me a better way to be a great leader. I owe this man a great deal of gratitude for teaching me valuable lessons about how to be an inspirational leader. I know that he has done the same for many others in SL.

• 1 year later...

Gamertag: KSI ATH3NA 7

Induction Date:

Testimony: her genuine care and commitment for the community grew exponentially. She had a thirst for knowledge and how this place worked and operated top to bottom, and it’s never been quenched yet I don’t believe. She’s always down to help in any way and I mean any single way. She’s passionate as f*ck about everything she does here. No matter if it’s training, ideas, issues, moral or someone just having a bad day, she makes her self available to be there no matter who you are. I’ve scene this person put aside their own wants hundreds of times now for the betterment and longevity of others, the squads, and the Div as a whole. Now usually I wouldn’t post something slightly negative on a nom but this also shows just why she should be here. She’s made many mistakes along the way, as we all have. But those mistakes do not speak for who she has become today. The leadership and professionalism she carry’s is profound. She did not let the past dictate the outcome of her future here and that is what being a leader is about. Pushing forward, learning and doing better each and every day and carrying those around you to better days as well. She’s someone I count on on a day to day basis here and as an inductee of the SL HOF I see it more than fit her name be on this list as well. She’s earned it with out a shadow of a doubt, and I thank her for loyal dedication to SL and now her new home WD