KSI GamerJohn OS Lv.1

GreendayFox

Name:  KSI GamerJohn (Knights, Sovereign Legacy, 3rd Lieutenant)
Link to Forums Account: @KSI GamerJohn

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: John has been a huge help to Enforcer/ Knights and he,s basically going through KSI without a Xbox he has done alot of work without it hes always ontop of training and helping his General Recruit for our division! There are plenty of people who can witness for him going above and beyond!

I am changing my post because it was way toooooo short. where do I start, john has been their since i can remember he has been grinding from day 1!

he puts off all his irl life to keep the squad running full speed and no sight of stoping with out john there wouldn't be the squad that we have today, he makes sure everyone his having a great day everyday, (btw does won't to sing that finna change). he make sure that everyone is coming nights and meetings etc. he has personally helped me out many times (probably why he won't sing #rip). he is one of the best people in our division hands down he makes sure everyone is recruited  and promoted right.

he is a fun guy to game with hands down friendliest person ever in this divison. if u have a problem he will fix it so hard like handy manny, he is a good recruiting, he loves to interact with the almost half the division on the daily because of all these things that I have listed I honesly think he deserves this.

-RI0T out peace

Edited by KSI RI0T
not detailed enough

I will drop my vote to witness

As johns general I can say he definently goes above and beyond as not only a member but as an officer. I can message this guy at 3 am and ask him to train recruit promote or deal with an issue. He is on and on top of it no questions asked. He does his job and more from an Xbox app. Because of some person issues but even that you would never guess with all the hard work he does for us and hanging out with members. John does the work of a LT and beyond. Theres not one member that doesnt feel comfortable hanging out with him. Going to him with an issue. I would go to him for anything i need done and I know he will make sure its done 

I approve because he do his job and he is good at. He always there when I need help with something. He is willing to help anyone when they need it. .So yeah I approve too.

He is one heck of a singer and a great leader of are squad and is always on top of us sgts about promoting people in are squad and is a great friend to me good luck GamerJohn

Awards

oh god give him thingies cause he helps recruit and keeps everyone up to date on how their profiles should look and he recruits himself, and i'm slightly distracted by this mcdonalds breakfast burrito but go john hope you get this reward!

GamerJohn is definitely devoted to KSI. He goes above and beyond his workload. He is very patient and deals with heckling and is able to laugh at himself to. Just take a look at the Knights bios and see for yourself just how much training this guy does.

Ik I'm not always on Xbox but Johnn is always dedicated and always willing to go above and beyond in his little truck that he uses. Idk how he does it but he's always there when you need something and he's always on top of his stuff and always prepared even on the Xbox app.... So I definitely hope he gets this reward

As a general in DL hosting games night i do include other divisions . when i need to get more people for game nights i just message or invite gamer john to parties n he will pull in as mean members he can so they can join a game night with DL i have been in parties n some one needs to be trained n rockdogg will just shoot john a message n mins later he is there n training ordealing with issues as a member from another division i believe he deserves thia award

Ill be dropping my right to vote,

I have been in SL for going on almost a month which granted is not enough time. But when I tell you John is an amazing officer, I cannot stress that more. You name all the things you expect out of an officer and he does ALL of that and then some. For a non-General , he is the first one to post all promotions and trainings that need to be done and damn near does all of them . October's Top Recruiter for SL , and if he is needed he makes himself available. I believe this member deserves outstanding service for being an outstanding member and one of the best officer's I have seen in a long time.