KSI Grifful Member Assistance

KSI Rockdogg 7

Gamertag: KSI Grifful

Forums link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46610-ksi-grifful/

Award/Achievement: Member Assistance

Reason: I have personally witnessed Grifful answer questions for many members. But he help answer a question I had about one of my members he is friends. Along with answering questions about a game night as well.always willing to help any member that needs it. 

Awesome! We'll need witness statements from at least 2 more members explaining how this individual helped them by answering general questions about KSI. :)

@KSI ROCKDOGG @KSI Grifful

Member Assistance - 1/3

KSI Grifful is a Great resource to have  around ,Always willing to help out another KSI Member-He help me do my rank job better with recruiting /training  new members.

KSI Grifful has personally helped me out with getting acquainted in KSI. He is a great gen who helps everyone who askes even if it runs his patience to the max. He is very respectful and has encouraged me to work for the officer role. 

KSI Grifful was one of the 1st guys that welcomed me in. He's personally answered any questions or concerns that ive had. He's helped me through understanding certain ways things should be done and handled with integrity and hes been a great mentor to me as I try to move up the ranks with as much patience as a man can have with an old fart like me. He spends many hours dedicated to helping us making our squad and leaders to be as knowledgeable and prepared as possible. All in all, he's not only a great leader, he's a great friend to us.