Sign in to follow this  
KSI Havoc 7

Performance Officer Applications (Open through 11/19/30)

4 posts in this topic

PERFORMANCE OFFICERS WANTED

As Performance Operations finishes its roll out of the new Community Education Project, we are also looking to add some new and exciting faces to our team. While Performance Officers are not the only members of our department staff (we also have members of the Community Development Team), they are the face of Performance Ops, and in many ways some of the most important people in terms of keeping this community running. This is not a position for people just looking for a rank or a position of authority. It is much more important than that. As a Performance Officer you will be part of the heart and soul of educating the members of KSI, which is perhaps the most important role of any leader.

THE JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS

Description: This position is given to those members of the community who are considered peer mentors, leaders and educators. They should be held to the highest level of respect and should hold themselves to that same level when conducting themselves in anything KSI related. Will be assisting with dealing with the education of divisions, peer mediation, mentoring, critical thinking and conflict resolution. Goals include teaching the members of divisions on the strengths and rewards of an educated member base while also informing them on the best ways possible to teach and mentor their members.

Requirements: Successful performance as a 7 with in the community at one point or another. Exceptions will be made only when the applicant shows strong skills relating to the responsibilities of a Performance Officer

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE APPLICATION

Basic Information

Gamertag/Name:

Time in KSI:

Current Rank/Position:

Highest Rank/Position Held:

Have you ever been blacklisted, DNH'd and/or security risked? If so, when and why?

Are you currently apart of any other departments, or do you currently have any applications pending?

Performance Operations Specific Questions

If you could change one thing about the way training work in KSI, what would it be?

How do you regularly promote the education of members within your division and/or squad?

If you could implement one of your personal squad and/or divisional policies on a community wide basis to better the standard of leadership and training, what would it be and why?

Why should you be considered as a potential Performance Officer for KSI? In other words, why should you be selected over other leaders in this community?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT TO HEAR BACK?

After the application window closes on November 19th, the current Performance Officers will sit down and look through the application, judging them on their quality of response. At that point, members will be selected to come speak with us individually as a final part of the application process. Selections will more than likely be made by November 21st. Training will then occur for the rest of the month, with full duties beginning at the end of October.

If you have any questions please contact KSI Havoc 7 via PM on the forums, or on Discord: Havoc#4299

Awards

Gamertag/Name: KSI Nebula 7/ Joe Farabee

Time in KSI: Going on 2 years in February

Current Rank/Position: Co-founder in Divine Warriors, Marketing Head

Highest Rank/Position Held: Same as above

Have you ever been blacklisted, DNH'd and/or security risked? If so, when and why? No.

Are you currently apart of any other departments, or do you currently have any applications pending?

Marketing, Graphics

If you could change one thing about the way training work in KSI, what would it be? 

If I could change something, it would probably be the way it's addressed. Or the dedication of something considered as training, Training someone is teaching them the knowledge you've obtained, and showing them the good and the bad of what you've done in the community, and how things operate. Details and Enthusiasm, are important when it comes to training someone

How do you regularly promote the education of members within your division and/or squad?

I'd say I do.

If you could implement one of your personal squad and/or divisional policies on a community wide basis to better the standard of leadership and training, what would it be and why?

Respecting one another, and holding each other up when one falls down. Learning that one person can't hold all the weight, and it should be divided into Mutiple people.

Why should you be considered as a potential Performance Officer for KSI? In other words, why should you be selected over other leaders in this community?

I believe I have a interesting understanding, I'm a Co-founder in a division, that rose into a Spotlight, and demanded excellent leaders and determination from those leaders to make it successful.

I run the Department Marketing, which like PO, has members around all Divisions, I get to see problems where it comes to activity within Divisons, and overall motivation from them. 

I believe I can have some insight or valuable opinions when it comes to improving the overall education effort of KSI as a whole

Awards

THE APPLICATION

Basic Information

Gamertag/Name:  KSI M3NTALIST 7

Time in KSI: 04/03/2018

Current Rank/Position: Last Strike Co founder Legend/Impulse

Highest Rank/Position Held: as above 

Have you ever been blacklisted, DNH'd and/or security risked? If so, when and why? I have never been DNH’d or blacklisted

Are you currently apart of any other departments, or do you currently have any applications pending? I am currently not a part of another department

If you could change one thing about the way training work in KSI, what would it be? - Concerning the training of a new member I would change the fact that the person has only got to add the general to having to add the squads entire officer staff and this way the new member of a squad then has the option to follow chain of command and not just jump straight to the general, and in regards of certification workshops I would try and implement a community wide certification workshop each week maybe run by two or three people ( dependant on member sign ups ) and this would have an added advantage to the communication between squads and divisions and moderately eliminate the clicks of people in squad and divisions

How do you regularly promote the education of members within your division and/or squad? I am always asked questions by members of the right way to attain information from the forums concerning training and workshops and I have also sat in on other people running workshops to learn the various ways that officers control the parties and portray the workshops and education of members. This has helped me improve the way I can educate the current members of the division I am in 

If you could implement one of your personal squad and/or divisional policies on a community wide basis to better the standard of leadership and training, what would it be and why? I would love to improve the squad communication across the whole community, and also try to eliminate the low attendance of gamenights within divisions in some form regardless of what game is hosted 

I should be considered for this role because I can get on with pretty much anyone and when it’s necessary I can devote the time to people who need the help, with either information or being certified in workshops I am also a very good listener and problem solver within the division of Last Strike and I am always willing to learn new skills and gather information to further myself and the community 

Awards

Basic Information

Gamertag/Name: KSI Warpriest 7 / Jacob

Time in KSI: 5 Years

Current Rank/Position: SSGT

Highest Rank/Position Held: Co-Founder

Have you ever been blacklisted, DNH'd and/or security risked? If so, when and why? Yes, I was DNH'd in 2015. Since then it's been cleared.

Are you currently apart of any other departments, or do you currently have any applications pending? Yes, News and HSI.

If you could change one thing about the way training work in KSI, what would it be? More consistency and individual involvement. I believe that with being more consistent with our training we would be more effective with pushing for a standardized training for members, officers, and leaders. It would overall improve the quality of training and the quality of members. I also believe that we should focus on more individual involvement in our training. With more individual involvement we could more effectively train members as every person is different and what works for someone might not work for someone else.

How do you regularly promote the education of members within your division and/or squad? I always try to host as many workshops in my division and squad as I can. I also regularly push for divisional wide workshops and a standard for forums activity in my squad and division.

If you could implement one of your personal squad and/or divisional policies on a community wide basis to better the standard of leadership and training, what would it be and why? I would push for a community wide forums activity policy for officers. It bugs me to see squad chats with no posts for weeks at a time and the only activity in a divisional section being the "Officers Check-In".

Why should you be considered as a potential Performance Officer for KSI? In other words, why should you be selected over other leaders in this community? Well in my 5 years off and on in KSI I have probably hosted every type of workshop there is. I have trained countless members over my KSI Career, many of which have become leaders themselves. I am consistent and active, and available at all times of the day. I also have many ideas I'd love to share.

Awards