KSI xMinion Member Assistance Award

Nikki Cola

Name: KSI xMinion @KSI xMinion

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance 

Reason-/-Evidence:Minion is a LT in Samurai DW. She is the first to help a member if they need anything. She jumps out of her way to meet each new member possible. Is always there for people to answer questions. She has volunteered on multiple occasions to help me whenever I needed attendance posted for a gamenight we co-host or to answer any questions about her squad. She is friendly, approachable and helpful. 

• Chief Operating Officer

I’m dropping my vote to witness

Minion is one of the down to earth members I have met in a very long time. She is always there to lend a hand to anybody in need whether it be answering questions, helping organize activities for the squad and division, or just helping out any member whether their old or new she either gets them acclimated or back into the swing of things with the squad or division. So she is definitely not a minion but she is a leader to all she interacts with.

I can witness for this Award!
Minion jumps to the opportunity to help the people within her squad, Samurai, and her Division, Divine Warriors. As her Co-Founder I get to see the interactions that she has with the members of Samurai, she answers any questions she's able, and makes sure that all members are having a good time at events and respecting one another.
Whenever I approach her for a favor or to see if she's available, she makes sure that it gets done. She lives in the UK and sacrifices sleep to help the members of the division.
Minion has definitely deserved the right to get the Award Member Assistance

I can witness for this.. I've been in countless parties with minion while she is answering members questions, teaching members how to host gamenight/workshop, and getting all the members together to have fun. Not only being her founder but I have been acting Gen over her squad a few times and she is always the first person to respond when your in need of help. I can say she definitely deserves this award.