KSI VENUM 7 Mentor Award

Minion xo

Name: KSI VENUM 7

Link to Forums Account: @VENUM 7

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: Venum has been there for me since i first joined and is always there to aid and assist me when i need it. he never fails to advise and is always there to listen and give a helping hand. he is kind, generous and courteous, all fine qualities of an amazing mentor. 

Venum is a great mentor, always willing to be there even if it is just to listen. Gives great advice and uses teachable moments for anyone who would need them.

Name: KSI VENUM 7

Link to Forums Account: @VENUM 7

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: Venum is an amazing mentor. His workshops are so well done you learn so much. If I have a question or concern Venum no matter what time it is there for us all.  Well deserved!

While Venum was my General he was always there to answer any questions I had. I look up to him as somebody I can count on the try to change something that is not working or just to sit down and talk to. Now as a Co-Founder he has really stepped up his game. He truly is somebody I look up to in the community and I claim him as my mentor. I just hope one day I have the time to put into the community what he does! Keep up the great work man My hats off to you!!

I claim Venum as one of my mentors. Hes helped me ever since he became a General, and then when he became a cofounder. He has worked with me to improve and do the best I can, he has helped me learn how to be a cofounder whenever I needed help. I believe he has been such a helpful leader to this community. Claimed