Sign in to follow this  
KSI Brawler

KSI WarTanKz/KSI Brawler DNH Appeal

14 posts in this topic

laintiff Name: xJumpman2k (KSI WarTanKz/KSI Brawler)

Plaintiff Squad and Division Name: None

Official KSI Rank: None

Name of the Leader(s) that DNH'd/blacklisted: VeriTa

Date of being kicked out/banned: 08/0118 

Official Reason for being kicked out/banned: Threats of booting on a member in WiB after I left saying I had all their IPs. Was said in the heat of the moment and will give reasoning why either in a party or a direct message.

Current Status (what squad or clan are you currently in): None 

Witnesses wished to be called on behalf of plaintiff (with link to their forums account): None

Contact Information: GT: xJumpman2k  Twitter: xJumpman2k (Any questions feel free to dm me anywhere, twitter but be the easiest)

Edited by KSI Brawler

Awards

Hello @KSI Brawler, I’m one of the Court Judges. 

Before we move forward in any way, please confirm the gamertag of the Leader who DNH’d and/or Blacklisted you. 

Also confirm the date that this took place. Your appeal form says “08/0118”. 

Awards

@December 77 sorry my mistake on the date I was informed on 08/01/2018 that I was DNH'd from KSI on a whole per all Senior Directors, was told by KSI VeRiiTaS 7. Was from an issues aliitle over a year ago and a few months before I found out I was DNH'd. If theirs anything else you need me to add or clearify just @ me and ill keep my browser open.

Edited by KSI Brawler

Awards

For court reference:

above member has been approached by pancakes who is in EGC.

Awards

Sorry for the last respond had a 10 hour shift at work today, I would say the first altercation between me and that person was alittle over year ago maybe some time last October, they message was sent alittle while the incident. Sorry that I can’t give actually dates just been awhile, also yes the member from EGC did message me on the forums but as he saw when he went into my messages i did not answere, nor did I add him on back or anything, I am on here for a one reason and that is to try and clear things up with KSI so I have a chance at Rejoining no other community has my attention!

Awards

1 hour ago, go away said:

For court reference:

above member has been approached by pancakes who is in EGC.

Appreciate the information, sir.

59 minutes ago, KSI Brawler said:

Sorry for the last respond had a 10 hour shift at work today, I would say the first altercation between me and that person was alittle over year ago maybe some time last October, they message was sent alittle while the incident. Sorry that I can’t give actually dates just been awhile, also yes the member from EGC did message me on the forums but as he saw when he went into my messages i did not answere, nor did I add him on back or anything, I am on here for a one reason and that is to try and clear things up with KSI so I have a chance at Rejoining no other community has my attention!

Thank you for the clarification. We'll be in touch with an update soon.

Awards

At this time, Brawler, is there anything you would like to add to the case or anyone you would like to call forth as a witness that would change any of the circumstances? 

What is your intention if there were to be a successful appeal?

Awards

No witness, this is just my case. I’d like to add that I havn’t had contact with that member since that issue. I’m not going to add anything more then that, there is no need for me to go on a rant about my History with KSI because the past is the past. If my appeal was approved I would like to put in a rejoin, and hopefully become a member of the community again. Thank you for your guy’s time for looking into this case.

Awards

In reference to your direct message, the duration of an appeal process is determined by many factors. The more transparent the appeal, the easier our job is. Patience is advised.

Awards

Topic will be locked currently, no that does not change the status of your appeal, it is still an open appeal. The topic will be updated as needed and unlocked when necessary.

Awards