KSI December 77 Member Assistance Nomination

Warpriest 7

Name: KSI December 77

Link: @December 77

Award: Member Assistance

Evidence: Idk how this dude doesn’t already have this award. But being the department head of News and HSI as well as a former Co-Founder. There has been many times where he has helped me with whatever questions I could possibly have. No joke I could message this guy at 3 am and he’d still have his awesome positive and helpful attitude. He’s always thorough with his explanations and he answers any and all questions I could possibly have to the best of his ability. 

December is always extremely helpful. Regardless of the time of day or the question. He has more things to do then I can wrap my head around but he always makes time to go out of his way to help anyone and everyone he meets.

As a member of the News Department he has personally answered many questions for me. Also, he is a great go to for anything AAP related. December definitely deserves this he is one of the most helpful people I know. 

As a member of this community who's full of valuable, and sometimes useless, knowledge, I'm shocked he doesn't have this yet. On several occasions December has schooled me on the rights and wrongs in our departments, as well as Clan Ops. He's always right there for anyone who has a question, no matter how silly or right in your face the answer is. (Also, don't message him at 3am, unless you know for a FACT that he has coffee :8_laughing:)