KSI Taywick 77 OS lvl 1

KSI Folkstyle

Name: KSI Taywick 77
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Taywick 77
Award-/-Achievement: OS lvl 1

Link to previous OS nomination: 

Reason-/-Evidence: Taywick has been in my squad since just after I joined KSI three months ago. Since then he has reignited his drive to work hard for our community. And he has been working hard, he does a lot of good in PO, giving workshops etc. He has also been very receptive in learning the new rules and standards within KSI. He has helped out a lot in Cyanide with doing recruits and trainings. Taywick has been doing an amazing job at always being available for his members, he is on Xbox for extremely long hours and has done a great job if answering our plentiful number if new recruits questions. 

My witness statement is: Taywick has been in my squad for two and a half months as he comes in he says im not gonna move up again,well he felt he could help out by doing so after a month and a half .He has help with member retention and have awesome game nights. Hes at every meeting there is.He is very willing to learn the new ways of how things are done now compare to five years ago. He learns really fast. He is awesome officer willing to do anything to help the gen or any member in the squad.

Taywick been working super hard building his squad with his gen tiger. He is always looking for new ways to help bring new people into ksi making sure they find people to play with in his squad or in WD. He always on xbox daily to play games with member's  working on learning the new ropes in ksi since he rejoin this year.. he is awesome officer willing to do anything to help his squad or WD.. and he has help with member retention and hosting badass gamenight and workshops 

Reason/evidence.

Taywick hasn't been in cyanide long but has already done alot to help push our squad in the right direction, he has plenty of knowledge and experience within the community and is always willing to share that knowledge with his fellow members with helpful tips and advice. Taywick is a go getter and doesn't shy away from a task or challenge. hosting game nights often and making it to all the meetings taywick is a very active member within the community and is always there to help a member in need or a new member feel welcome.

I strongly feel taywick deserves this award.

This person has outstanding dedication to KSI and WD for as long as I now him. He is always will to lend a hand or help other members before himself. In a nut shell he is a well rounded person willing to do whatever it takes.

I have known KSI Tawick 77 for a while in WD and actually asked him to be one of my officers when I was General over ABADDON. He has always given help without asking anything. He decline based on when he had to work he felt he couldn't do a good job. He was always helping with game nights and giving good advice when asked from his previous KSI experience. He has tried to help without looking for a position or promotion..