Of The Years 2018! - Nominations (Closing 12/16)

KSI RiiOT 7

Category: captain of the year

link:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16245-ksi-greendayfox/

gamertag: KSI GreendayFox

reason: this member has been through so many ups and downs throughout her ksi career. I have alot of respect and admiration for her bc she never gives up in making not only hers, but others experience in ksi enjoyable. Shes very active in clan ops, forum moderation, and marketing. She has a strong dedication to ksi and is all around a great person.

category: lt of the year

link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45744-ksi-gamerjohn/

gamertag: ksi gamerjohn

reason: this member has shown outstanding service. He works extremely hard to make sure all training and promoting dates are met, throughout his own personal life issues he always made time for others and bever fails to make other experience in ksi a good one.

Co-founder 

Ksi brunan 7

@KSI BRUNAN 7

ksi brunan 7 has been such a big help on and off the game since almost 2yrs ago when I joined. He helps with game nights he helps with different problems and etc...also he supports all no matter what it is about .....he leads by example and walks with pride he is a prize man to have as a leader to me and so many more that knows him and has the chance to bond a great friendship with

Category: Senior Director
Gamertag; KSI Ronin 77
Forums Account Link: @Mr. North Forward
Reason:

Throughout the CD and FI merge, KSI Ronin 77 has spent countless hours on working the tweaks and offering himself as a mentor to my division. Given his high rank, you will normally find him in the trenches with the divisional 7's and the Generals trying to produce results. Ronin is what a Senior Director should look like, he is calm and calculated. He is a bit of a talker but when you look past that, he talks a lot because he has thought a lot of the psychology that goes in to clan ops. He has a huge web of information, and through these long conversations he is literally connecting the dots in front of you and explaining how everything is connected once you look past things at face value. Therefore, I think he deserves this award.

Category: Director
Gamertag: KSI BadKitty 7
Forums Link: @KSI BadKitty 7
Reason:

Again, my interactions with her began under unfortunate circumstances when CD and FI merged. Not to mirror my reasons above but, she too showed great mental resiliency when TSB and their followers were giving her a hard time through social media. She didn't let all the pestering get in her head and she got to work fast, with this she was the driving force that gave SL a clean slate to start fresh. I would love to see her get this award, because I feel it is the only one that matches her grit and drive to make KSI a family environment. I'm sure we have great directors in KSI, but she is by far the most professional and well balanced I've seen so far.

Category: Founder
Gamertag: KSI Skarxz 77
Forums Link: @Scarface 77
Reason:

He voluntarily took a demotion to come over to SL and lead us up from the ground up. He (with the support of his higher 7's) has completely restarted the environment in SL. He had one of the toughest jobs in the merge, he had to rally all of us Generals and get us to rally to the same objective. He has been my best mentor through all the hardships Generals normally face. He has helped me see things through face value and for what they are and what they can be. With his mentoring, I have started to think about the future of my squad, and how to make it self-sufficient without me if it had to be. I hope with this nomination and secures the ground work he has as a 7 and validates every lesson he taught me on how to be a better Gen and hopefully a 7 if the opportunity were to arise. 

Category: General
Gamertag: KSI Ch4ttyK4thy
Forums Link: @KSI Ch4ttyK4thy
Reason:

I have seen her find her calling as a leader when she was in Enforcer (now Knights). I think she has handled her squad exceptionally well when it came to the merge between Hellcat and Velocity (which is now Royalty) there was a lot of fluff in both squads and she successfully got rid of nearly all fluff and after that has managed her squad to grow methodically and in a tightly knit manner. I feel that it is only fair to see her have this award given the challenges she has endured as a General. Even though I do not communicate much to the other General's, I have seen her evolve with her squad and how she has made it a home for everyone. For what it’s worth, I am super proud of the leader you have come to be. 

Category: Captain
Gamertag: KSI Sinikon
Forums Link: @Sinikon
Reason:

Now hands down, this is the best Captain across KSI. He has been my rock while I have been General over Imperial. This is a man I can honestly say is a close advisor to me and has invested himself fully in this community. Every day he communicates with the officer core and points them all in the day's objectives. He is productive, efficient, and has shown great strength as a leader when I had two ex-officers quit. With his help, we successfully rallied our squad to shoot for bigger things, and I can honestly say the squad is in a better place with his help. This award is his for the taking, and if he doesn’t get it this year then he can get it next year as 7. Because this man is going places. 

Category: Lieutenant
Gamertag: KSI IBEYOMAMMY
Forums Link: @KSI IBEYOMAMMY
Reason:

I have personally started interacting with him back in the day when he was a PVT. Back then, he was angry and full of ambition. I saw that from my first encounter from him and have pushed him to be the leader I knew he could be. He is a god among men when it comes to recruiting. He is arguably the most efficient and effective recruiter we have in Imperial. With his dedication, my members have a better education with KSI. Every day you can see this guy hopping from party to party, helping those in need with questions or even complaints. I am extremely proud of everything mammy has accomplished and he is the next generation of KSI leaders. 

Category: Staff Sergeant
Gamertag: KSI Dytto
Forums Link: @KSI Dytto
Reason:

KSI Dytto is a recent rejoin in my squad. From day one he knew his goals and how he would go about completing them. KSI Dytto is a leader, every day he fully goes about his responsibilities as an SSG in the most professional manner possible. I am extremely happy to see how he is continuing to blossom as a leader in my squad. As the day's go on he is always looking to learn and to expand his knowledge in clan ops. Like I said in the above reasons for KSI IBEYOMAMMY, mammy and Dytto are the next generation of leaders within KSI and that is something I can always be proud about. 

Ksi statu3 

Ssgt

@KSI STATUE

I want to acknowledge his helpful nature towards me and other individuals on and off the game...his truthful nature and his wild spread of wise intuition and his big heart of gold his tough love has helped many including myself grow in ways I myself has never thought I could grow and I thank him for teaching me that other people can become family to all

Gamertag KSI Skarzx 77

Forums account: @Scarface 77

Reason they deserve this award: skarzx hasn't been in our division for to long but the time he has been in our division he has been working nonstop to keep the division running and keep it on track and moving forward after what happened with the past leadership and if I have any questions at all he will have answer.

Gamertag: KSI ROCKDOGG

Forums account: @KSI ROCKDOGG

Reason they deserve this award: Rockdogg has been my general for a good while and before that he was my captain and throughout the whole time he has helped me nonstop with whatever i needed help with and has trained me to be the best officer I can be and to keep pushing me forward within the ranks so i can continue to grow and expand my knowledge within KSI if i have a question he will answer it and if he doesn't know the answer he will get the answer get back to me with that answer as soon as he gets it.

Category: Captain

Gamertag: KSI GreendayFox

Forums account: @KSI GreendayFox 

Reason they deserve this award: Greenday has been in KSI a long while longer than me anyway but since my time coming to KSI i have seen her always doing something to help members of the division or her squad whether it be a simple question or trying to sign up on the forums for a event and she pushes us forward as a division by bringing our activity up so we can continue to move forward and grow together i don't think the division would be where it is without her help.

Gamertag: KSI TAZZ re6

Forums account: @TAZZ

Reason they deserve the award: tazz hasn't been a lieutenant for long but he has helped the squad whether it be promoting members and training them or just gamenights he hosts gamenights every week for a while now to help keep our squad activity up and game with members so they don't feel left out which is what we need as an officer 

Category: SGT/SSGT

Gamertag: KSIFallingleafy

Forums account: @Bootasious

Reason they deserve this award: leafy has been one of the calmest people i have met since joining KSI even if it's a situation that escalates or something he doesn't like he stays calm and gets through it and if we need members promoted he will promote them he is also a very patient person and helps members out anyway he can 

Category - General of the Year

Gamertag - KSI Grifful

Forums Link: @KSI Grifful

Reasons they deserve this award
KSI Grifful have been rock that holds (Stryker/Imperial) from the first day that I join KSI.
When the squad was in disarray to the point where it was almost disbanded, He stepped up as the acting Gen and He had successfully revived it.
He is highly respected by all the members because of his dedication, positive leadership, and vision to make Imperial a squad that we call can be proud of.
It’s been great working with him.

Gamertag: KSI IBEYOMAMMY
Forums Link: @KSI IBEYOMAMMY

Reasons they deserve this award :
If you are looking for a person that is loyal and dependable Manny is definitely your man.
He invest all his free time and he engage in activities beyond his current rank description to help the squad grow.
He is mentally strong and everybody can learn from his recruitment tactics
#heyJudy #weloveJudy

Gamertag KSI Skarzx 77

Forums account: @Scarface 77

Reason they deserve this award:
He have all the qualities that I look for in a leader, Hardworking ,Committed, Knowledgeable, and Approachable .
His leadership style is very hands on and don't mind getting dirty with the the rest of us which in term make me more effective in my position.
There’s so much we all learning from him, with his Guidance I can say that my squad is running much smoother.

Edited by Sinikon

Category: Senior Director

Gamertag: KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Link: @VeRiiTaS 7

Reasoning: Rita has been nothing but helpful the past year for EO. Before Trendies became our director we were a revolving door of directors. So naturally, as a 7s staff, we worked very closely with the seniors because we still needed tags advice etc. Rita was the main hand that reached out and helped us during this period. Even tho the fact we don't go thru directors as we did then Rita has continued working closely with us attending Gens meetings and simply making himself available to us. I know I personally have reached out to Rita a few times and has always approached everything with a calm demeanor and always respectful. Keep doing the thing Rita!

Category: Director

Gamertag: KSI Trendies 7

Link: @KSI Trendies 7

Reasoning: Good ole Chicken Tenders! As stated in my nomination for senior EO was a revolving door of directors prior to Trendies. Naturally, as a 7s staff, we were hesitant to accept Trendies as first because in our minds he would be gone in 2 weeks anyways wasn't sure of we knew we could ask Trendies and he would 100% have the answer to our question.

Category: Co-Div Leader

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Link: @Scarface 77

Reasoning: Although I was sad to see Skarzx go to  SL what he did in EO left an impression. He was Admitted in the EO HoF. He created the EKAT Server in order to help our squads officers know what they should know and provided the knowledge that need to know. We actually continue to utilze the EKAT server to this day and have no current plans on changing it. Skarzx  left an impression on many people and continue to help if any questions are brought along the way.

Gamertag: KSI Galvanize 7

Link: @KSI Galvanize 7

Reasoning: When Galv came back to EO he knew he wanted to work his way up the ranks again. At the current time I was an acting general over vendetta and Galv quickly showed us he could take the squad . After his promotion to general, he wanted to change the squad gametype from R6 to Destiny 2. EO had bad luck with D2 but we trusted him to make it happen. He did not disappoint. He has completely changed the mentality of Vendetta. They have a full officer staff and a ton of potential!!! This is a direct reflection on Galvs personality nd the way he approaches his squad and makes himself available. But Galvs nomination goes beyond his own squad. He is one of the first people to stand up and reach out to anybody within the div thats just looking to hang out or needs help or advice. I cant be more proud to have him as a General and a future 7 (again lol!!). 

Category: Gen of the year

Gamertag; KSI MFLSwagg 

Forums Account Link / http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17174-ksi-mflswagg-7/

Reasons they deserve this award -

Where do I start...... This guy is a machine always checking in on his members. Helps his officers with becoming a better officer and makes sure we know what is expected of us and we know what we are doing. Where ever he gets his energy from I don't know but he always puts his squad and the members first..... To sum it up this guy bosses everything he does 

Category: general of the year

Link: @KSI xKamikaze

Reason: Kamikaze has been a friend for a very long time. I remember when I had recruited him into ksi and he was so ready to get to work and he did nothing but work his butt off day in and day out to get others recruited and earn his rank. He is the only person i really know that no matter what he stuck things out and went above and beyond his duties to insure that others regardless of their division or squad or rank was doing ok and that they had someone to talk to in dark times and even staying up till 2 or 3 am to make sure they were Ok and getting up at 6 to drive 2 hours to work to work a 10 hour shift just to come home and do it all over again. This man has done more than we could ever ask of him and he deserves gen of the year simply because he has more dedication and determination than anyone i know. Few people know how hard he works and the obsticles he navigates every day to ensure that everyone his doing Ok and having a good time in ksi. 

Senior Director- KSI VeRiiTaS 7,

link- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-veriitas-7/

Reason- I've worked with Riita on a number of occasions dating back to when he first hit director. Since then he has been a friendly, knowledgeable and approachable leader who enjoys not only just hanging out with the div, but when or if we need help he is always willing to help out to the best of his abilities and make sure it's resolved quickly. During some of our more trying times Riita was a hand that reached out to us quicker than we needed to reach out to him. He is well respected and has done a fantastic job trying to make this community better each endeavor. It's been great working with him and I will continue to enjoy working with him. Keep it up!

Director- KSI Trendies 7

link- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34187-ksi-trendies-7/

reason- Trenders!!! oh man, this friggin' guy. In EO we have a history of sort of a revolving door for directors, but trendies was one that stuck around and was willing to put in work and help out. He was always around if/when we needed a tag pulled or if we had some sort of issue and would provide a great voice of reason when discussing ideas of how to benefit the division. He is also a well respected member of upper leadership that the whole division knows and enjoys working with. He is a strong leader who will only continue to get better. Keep on keepin' on trenders!

Division Leader- KSI Gary 7
link- @KSI Gary 7

reason- Gary is currently the director over us here in EO, but while he was div leader of there in DW he was nothing but a positive influence and an extremely strong leader, as shown as to why he is a now Director. He always kept a level head, looked at more than one way to solve an issue and always looked out for the best interest in not only the members involved but also the best way to benefit his div. He provided a solid voice of reason and solidified a strong foundation for DW to further flourish since his departure. He will only continue to do great things.

Co - Division Leader- KSI Skarzx 77

link- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-scarface-77/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjQwOTk3LCJpZF8yIjo3OTg4MjN9

reason- Oh man Skarzx. This guy here has been nothing short of a power house since his days as a captain, or a gen or just about any rank he has obtained. He maintained and created an entire discord server to better serve the officers of the division, he provides guidance and knowledge to anyone who asked for help and was always more than willing to help out or get involved. He has since been promoted and put in charge of a shiny new division of SL and has been doing a bang up job over there making sure that his newly appointed div is flourishing and has the tools needed so they can succeed as he has.

Co - Founder- KSIxPapi77

link- @KSIxPapi77

reason- Primal has always been a guy in my corner since I started my career here in KSI. He is bar none one of the strongest leaders I have worked with in KSI and is well respected throughout the division. He does amazing work with his gen's and making sure they have what they need to succeed but further than that he makes sure the members are well taken care of as well. He is constantly looking for ways to improve the division as a whole and never backs down from a challenge. He will only continue to rise to the occasion and I thank him for his assistance along the way.

General- KSI Galvanize 7

link- @KSI Galvanize 7

reason- Since galv has become Gen, he took on the challenge of converting his entire squad to a different game type, and a game that hadn't been doing super hot. However the gamble paid off greatly with the transition from r6 siege into a d2 squad. He takes quite a charge when ensuring his officers are well educated and understand how everything works. He make sure that issues are handled and people are having a good time.

Co-Founder: KSIxPapi77

Link: @KSIxPapi77

Reason: Primal was always there for me and through thick and thin when i was stuck in a sticky situation. He is always willing to help out everyone and he works great with everyone. he is the best guy to talk to and just to chill with and he does so much work for everything. he also keep everyones in order and he is a really great guy! 

General: KSI Galvanize 7

Link: @KSI Galvanize 7

Reason: Galvanize where do i begin from teaching and helping me when i was having a hard time in my squad and then moving to Vendetta and becoming one of your officers, i know it was a hard one but your a great general and a great teacher.  he makes sures that everyone is happy. he is a really hard working gen and takes everything in his power to keep everyones energy up. 

Division Leader:

KSI Havoc 7

@KSI Havoc 7

Reason:

The reason that KSI Havoc 7 deserves this award for his outstanding activity through the division and getting to know the generals/ members.

Founder:

KSI xKing 7

@KSI xKing 77

Reason:

The reason that KSI xKing 77 deserves this award the amazing mentoring, helping others with xbox live, gamer tag changes, and buying games for people.

Co - Founder :

KSI Venum 7

@VENUM 7

Reason:

The reason that KSI Venum 7 deserves this award for the help he has given to Paladin and helping me get to the of general.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT NOMINATIONS!

HONESTLY HAVE NOT BEEN IN DW LONG.